BEIKS Bouvier's Law Dictionary The law dictionary lexicon for BEIKS Dictionary Reader is based on the sixth edition (1856) of John Bouvier's law dictionary.
This is a classic reference material for students and legal professionals, but can also be of interest to all information junkies.
· Optimized for reference content (dictionaries) resulting in simplified functionality and enhanced user experience;
· Free dictionary downloads for all trials;
· Available on other mobile platforms (Windows Mobile, BlackBerry, Palm OS) so you can keep on using it even when you change your device;
· Full support for external media cards;
· Optional view of words list with translations on the same screen;
· Voice recognition for the English words;
· Dictionary browsing with fast word positioning;
· Excellent data compression.
Like it? Share with your friends!
Supported operating systems:
Google Android 1.0, Google Android 1.5, Google Android 1.6, Google Android 2.0, Google Android 2.1, Google Android 2.2, Google Android 2.3, Google Android 3.0, Google Android 3.1, Google Android 3.2, Google Android 4.0, Google Android 4.1, Google Android 4.2, Google Android 4.3, Google Android 4.4, Google Android 5.x, Google Android 6.x, Google Android 7.x
BEIKS English-Romanian Dictionary for Palm OS BEIKS English-Romanian Dictionary for Palm OS - The compact and carefully selected English to Romanian Dictionary, is an excellent choice for English and American travelers visiting Romania and of course for students. The full version of the lexicon has over 21,000 entries
BEIKS Camp Songs Collection for BlackBerry BEIKS Camp Songs Collection for BlackBerry-
A collection of over 200 great camp songs, including several popular scout camp songs, a lot of action songs and favorites like "Rise and Shine", "Catalina Magdalena", "Bingo", "Down By The Bay", "Doodly Doo" and "The Song That Gets On Everybody's Nerve"
BEIKS Tagalog-English Dictionary for BlackBerry The comprehensive and carefully selected Tagalog to English Dictionary for BlackBerry devices, is designed to cover the needs of the Portuguese speaker challenged with colloquial English in the field
BEIKS ITIL Glossary and Acronyms for BlackBerry The ITIL Glossary and Acronyms reference for BlackBerry is based on the latest edition of ITIL Acronyms and Glossary materials released by "Best Management Practice". With its 1,000 headwords and acronyms, this reference is a must have for IT service managers and students