This FREE insurance dictionary provides broad coverage of the terminology employed in insurance, including legal and financial terms likely to be used in everyday insurance activities. It is an indispensable guide to practitioners in insurance seeking a quick introduction to, or revision of a topic. Business advisers and other non-specialists will also find it helpful as a starting point on insurance problems. It contains around 520 insurance and insurance related terms, abbreviations and special terms.
· Explanations of over 520 English Insurance Terms
· Simple and convenient program interface
· Offline dictionary database - always in coverage and no data transfer charges
· High dictionary compression ratio, allowing more than 200 kB of data to fit in under 100 kB device memory!
· Easy installation
What's New in This Release:
· Support for BlackBerry Storm (BlackBerry devices with touchscreen)
· Added preferences for better user experience
· Add/Edit word functionality implemented
· Support for talking dictionaries
· Split view of the words list and the translation
· Resident lookup of words from other applications
· Cross-lookup of words between installed dictionaries
· Favorites list
· History list of the most recently looked up words
· Built-in soft-keyboard for non-Latin languages
· Online help (requires internet connection)
· Auto-validation of the registration (requires internet connection)
Like it? Share with your friends!
Supported operating systems:
RIM BlackBerry OS 4.2, RIM BlackBerry OS 4.3, RIM BlackBerry OS 4.5, RIM BlackBerry OS 4.6, RIM BlackBerry OS 4.7, RIM BlackBerry OS 5.0, RIM BlackBerry OS 6.0
Other Software by developer «Beiks LLC»:
Talking English-Greek phrase book for BlackBerry Talking English-Greek phrase book for BlackBerry - If you travel to a Greek speaking country and do not know Greek this is an essential tool to have.
The English-Greek talking phrase book for BlackBerry® devices is easier to use than regular dictionary
BEIKS Netwalk BEIKS Netwalk- One of the most successful puzzle games released by BEIKS is now available for Google''s Android platform!
Your task is to set order in a disconnected world and get all computers connected to the central data server.
Simple, easy and addictive, Netwalk will make time fly without overloading your brain
BEIKS English Idioms Dictionary for Palm OS BEIKS English Idioms Dictionary for Palm OS - Do you meet phrases which have no sense to you while reading books or watching TV? This dictionary will explain all these English Idioms and provide an example in a sentence. It is excellent for eBook readers, students, travelers visiting English speaking countries, and even native English speakers
BEIKS Epidemiology Terms Glossary for Palm OS BEIKS Epidemiology Terms Glossary for Palm OS - The epidemiology terms dictionary for Palm OS based handhelds contains explanations in English to more than 200 terms. Includes all basic epidemiology terms that anyone going into the field of public health and especially Epidemiology should know right off
Talking English-French Dictionary Phrase Book for Pocket PC Talking English-French Dictionary Phrase Book for Pocket PC - If you travel to a French speaking country and do not know French this is an essential tool to have.
The English-French talking phrase book for Pocket PC® devices is easier to use than regular dictionary
Effects Demo This is a nice set of visual effects meant to entertain users
BEIKS English-Hebrew Dictionary for BlackBerry The pocket electronic English-Hebrew translator for BlackBerry handhelds is the first of its kind for this popular mobile platform.
The dictionary provides instant, connection independent translations of about 27,000 English terms into Hebrew.
The vocabulary is based around the colloquial every day language use
Snake Byte Snake Byte is a classic arcade game. If you have not heard of it you must be very young. Lucky you!
We are not sure where the Snake games originate from, but we are quite sure their popularity exploded by the time of the first personal computer like Atari and Apple.