Adobe Connect Mobile for Android - Download the FREE Adobe Connect Mobile application, now optimized for tablet users, and enjoy immediate access to online meetings using your Android device. Participate in multi-point video conferencing, with 2-way video, using your camera during your video conversation. Watch all the activities happening in the meeting at once, see who is in the meeting, and collaborate with others using live text chat. Use VoIP meeting audio to broadcast straight to your tablet or phone over a WiFi or 3G connection, or chose to join a telephone conference if the option is provided by the meeting host.
Don't have an Adobe Connect Account?
Adobe Connect Mobile lets you join meetings run by anyone with an Adobe Connect account. If you want to try hosting meetings for others to join from their computers or mobile devices, sign up for a FREE 30 day trial here: adobe.com/go/try_adobeconnect
· Attend Adobe Connect meetings with integrated conference call or Voice over IP audio. Let the meeting call you, and avoid entering cumbersome dialing codes.
· Use Meeting Overview to watch all the activities happening in the meeting at once or tap to focus in on any one meeting activity, such as slide presentations, PDF documents, videos, chat, polls, and screen sharing provided by your meeting host or other presenters.
· Use 2-Way Video to participate in multi-point video conferencing and add your own upstream video broadcast to the conversation.
· Join meetings attended by users on virtually any computer system (Mac, Windows, Linux and Solaris) plus other mobile devices.
What's New in This Release:
· Full support for high resolution Android devices
· Manage meeting audio from any device (including smartphones)
· Video support in widescreen (16:9) format when viewing cameras shared from desktop
· Improved usability when playing back FLV videos embedded in PowerPoint slides
· Enhanced mobile learning with additional Adobe Presenter 9 quiz question types supported (fill-in-the-blank and hot spot)
· Bug fixes
What's New in 2.1.2:
· Addresses a bug (Samsung keyboard and Swype keyboard) on the Samsung Galaxy S4, where users cannot enter or delete the meeting URL from the app
What's New in 2.1.0:
· Deliver, interact with, and track Adobe Presenter training Courses in virtual classrooms, supporting multiple choice, true/false, and matching questions
· Viewing of meeting background imagery for personalization and branding
· Two live webcams (user and another attendee), and unlimited paused webcams, can be viewed simultaneously
· Integrated conference call audio details are included in invitations sent from within the mobile meeting app (for phone numbers with a N. America prefix only)
What's New in 2.0.4:
· Manage audio
· Invite others
· Control recordings
· Switch layouts
· Share content from the cloud
· Share local files and photos
· Use drawing tools on your slides and images
· Use emoticons
· Quickly join conference calls - have the meeting call you and skip the dialing codes
· Participate in breakout rooms
What's New in 1.7.5:
· Optimizations for camera resolution, image quality, and bandwidth usage.
· Bug fixes
· ConnectNow users will now see an incompatibility message when attempting to log into a ConnectNow meeting, which is not supported by Adobe Connect Mobile.
What's New in 1.7.2:
· Richer hosting capabilities
· Start and end meetings
· Accept or deny guests from entering meetings
· Enable or remove participant cameras and audio (VoIP) broadcast rights
· Promote or demote user roles (Host, Presenter, and Participant)
· Remove users from meetings
· Control all active pods
· Edit the Notes pod
· Start and Stop sharing any previously shared content
· Advance slides and animations (applies to presenters as well)
· Video quality is improved
· F4V and MP4 content are now supported
What's New in 1.5.9:
· Resolves issue with starting/stopping VoIP on Connect 7.x meetings.
Like it? Share with your friends!
Supported operating systems:
Google Android 2.2, Google Android 2.3, Google Android 3.0, Google Android 3.1, Google Android 3.2, Google Android 4.0, Google Android 4.1, Google Android 4.2, Google Android 4.3, Google Android 4.4, Google Android 5.x, Google Android 6.x, Google Android 7.x
Other Software by developer «Adobe Systems Incorporated»:
Adobe Eazel for Photoshop Adobe Eazel for Photoshop - With Adobe Eazel -a Photoshop Touch application for Adobe Photoshop CS5 software (version 12.0.4 or later required)- you can now use your iPad and your fingertips to create beautiful paintings. Get amazing color blends thanks to a painting technology that offers a new kind of interaction between "wet" and "dry" paint
Adobe LiveCycle Mobile ES2 Adobe LiveCycle Mobile ES2 helps organizations increase employee productivity, improve brand equity, lower costs, and improve engagement across screens and devices, anywhere, anytime
Adobe Ideas Adobe Ideas is your digital sketchbook, letting you capture and explore ideas anywhere you go. Adobe Ideas is an ideal companion for the professional design applications from Adobe, including Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop
Adobe Photoshop Touch for Android Tablets Adobe Photoshop Touch for Android Tablets - Combine images, apply professional effects, share results with friends and family through sites like Facebook, and more - all from the convenience of your Android tablet
Adobe Reader for iPhone/iPad Adobe Reader for iPhone/iPad is the free global standard for reliably viewing and sharing PDF documents across platforms and devices. Easily and efficiently access the widest range of PDF file types - including PDF Portfolios, password-protected PDF documents and Adobe LiveCycle rights-managed PDF files
Tour de Mobile Flex Tour de Mobile Flex - Tour de Mobile Flex is a great way for developers to explore the mobile capabilities of Adobe AIR and Flex.
What's New in This Release:
· Updated to require Adobe AIR 2.6
Adobe Photoshop Touch for Android Phones Adobe Photoshop Touch for Android Phones - Adobe Photoshop Touch puts the essential Photoshop functionality at your fingertips right on your Android phone. The software allows you to combine photos, apply a wide range of professional effects and share the processed images via Facebook and Twitter
Adobe Reader for Symbian Adobe Reader for Symbian - Download Adobe PDF files to your Symbian device a number of ways - from the Internet, as e-mail attachments, or from your desktop. Quicker launch times mean you can open PDF files faster than ever.
Use Adobe Reader on your Nokia Smartphone to easily navigate and search words in any PDF file