Adobe Connect Mobile for iOS - Attend Adobe Connect online meetings using your iPad, iPhone, or iPod Touch. Download the FREE Adobe Connect Mobile application, optimized for tablet users, and enjoy immediate access to online meetings anytime, anywhere. Participate in multi-point video conferencing, with 2-way video, using your camera during your video conversation. Watch all the activities happening in the meeting at once, see who is in the meeting, and collaborate with others using live text chat. Use VoIP meeting audio to broadcast straight to your tablet or phone over a WiFi or 3G connection, or chose to join a telephone conference if the option is provided by the meeting host.
Don't have an Adobe Connect Account?
Adobe Connect Mobile lets you join meetings run by anyone with an Adobe Connect account. If you want to try hosting meetings for others to join on their iPhone or iPod touch, sign up for a FREE 30 DAY TRIAL here: adobe.com/go/try_adobeconnect
· Attend Adobe Connect meetings with integrated conference call or Voice over IP audio. Let the meeting call you, and avoid entering cumbersome dialing codes.
· Use Meeting Overview to watch all the activities happening in the meeting at once or tap to focus in on any one meeting activity, such as slide presentations, PDF documents, videos, and screen sharing provided by your meeting host or other presenters.
· Focus on an activity to enter your input in Chat, Private Chat, and Polls.
· Use 2-Way Video to participate in multi-point video conferencing and add your own upstream video broadcast to the conversation.
· Join meetings attended by users on virtually any computer system (Mac, Windows, Linux and Solaris) plus other mobile devices.
What's New in This Release:
· Full support for iOS devices with Retina display
· Video support in widescreen (16:9) format when viewing cameras shared from desktop
· Improved usability when playing back FLV videos embedded in PowerPoint slides
· Enhanced mobile learning with additional Adobe Presenter 9 quiz question types supported (fill-in-the-blank and hot spot)
· Manage meeting audio from any device (including small form factor devices)
· Bug fixes
What's New in 2.1:
· Deliver, interact with, and track Adobe Presenter training courses in virtual classrooms; supporting multiple choice, true/false, and matching questions
· View/share meeting background imagery for personalization and branding
· View two live webcams (user and another attendee), and unlimited paused webcams, simultaneously
· Include integrated conference call audio details in invitations sent from the mobile app
What's New in 2.0:
· Manage meeting audio using teleconferencing and Voice over IP
· Invite others to the meeting
· Start, stop, pause and resume recordings (pause and resume on Adobe Connect 9)
· Enable Web Camera rights for all participants at once
· Switch between layouts in the meeting room
· Share content from share history (B)
· Share content from personal and shared Adobe Connect content library folders in the cloud
· Share photos from the local device photo library
· Use drawing tools (pencil, highlighter, shapes) on whiteboard and on top of shared files
· Use emoticons: Raise Hand (B), Agree / Disagree (B), Speak Louder / Speak Softer, Speed Up / Slow Down, Laughter, Applause
· Stepped away indication appears when multi-tasking away from app
· Audio conference automatically detected and Join Teleconference prompt allows user to call his phone without entering dialing codes
· Participate in breakout rooms (B)
· (Most new features are available for iPads only; (B) beside the feature indicates availability on both iPads and smaller iPhone, and iPod touch devices)
What's New in 1.7.5:
· Added rich hosting capabilities, improved the video quality, updated the user interface and enhanced navigation for even greater functionality, flexibility, and ease of use.
· Start and end meetings
· Accept or deny guests from entering meetings
· Enable or remove participant cameras and audio (VoIP) broadcast rights
· Promote or demote user roles (Host, Presenter, and Participant)
· Remove users from meetings
· Control all active pods
· Edit the Notes pod
· Start and Stop sharing any previously shared content
· Advance slides and animations (this capability applies to host and presenters)
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 4.0.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.0.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 8.x (iPad), Apple iOS 8.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 8.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 9.x (iPad), Apple iOS 9.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 9.x (iPod Touch)
Other Software by developer «Adobe Systems Incorporated»:
Adobe Eazel for Photoshop Adobe Eazel for Photoshop - With Adobe Eazel -a Photoshop Touch application for Adobe Photoshop CS5 software (version 12.0.4 or later required)- you can now use your iPad and your fingertips to create beautiful paintings. Get amazing color blends thanks to a painting technology that offers a new kind of interaction between "wet" and "dry" paint
Adobe AIR Adobe AIR enables you to have your favorite web apps with you all the time. AIR apps run on your Android device without a browser, providing the convenience of a native app.
Download size of AIR is compressed to 6MB. When installed, the binary is uncompressed to 16MB on the device. With AIR 2.7, you now have the ability to move Adobe AIR to the SD Card
Adobe Connect Mobile Attend Adobe Connect meetings using your iPhone or iPod touch. Download the FREE Adobe Connect Mobile application, and enjoy immediate access to meetings anytime, anywhere. Watch and listen to live presentations including real-time presenter webcam video and screen sharing demonstrations
Adobe Photoshop Touch for Android Phones Adobe Photoshop Touch for Android Phones - Adobe Photoshop Touch puts the essential Photoshop functionality at your fingertips right on your Android phone. The software allows you to combine photos, apply a wide range of professional effects and share the processed images via Facebook and Twitter
Adobe Digital Enterprise Platform for Android Adobe Digital Enterprise Platform for Android - Adobe LiveCycle Mobile ES2 makes your mobile employees more productive! Field employees (sales, technicians, agents, etc.) can approve that new service request, create / fill-in orders & customer surveys... all directly from their smartphone or other Android device. Requires LiveCycle ES2 minimum
Adobe Revel Adobe Revel - Adobe Revel (formerly Adobe Carousel) is the only photography solution that gives you access to your entire photo library from all your iPad, iPhone, and Mac - no storage issues, no manual syncing hassles
Adobe Reader for Pocket PC Adobe Reader for Pocket PC - Adobe Reader for Pocket PC extends the value and capabilities of Adobe PDF files by adapting them for high-quality viewing on smaller screens, while preserving their rich content. Working with the ActiveSync filter, which runs on Windows, Adobe Reader for Pocket PC enables you to view PDF files from your desktop computer anywhere, anytime
Adobe Photoshop Touch for iPhone Adobe Photoshop Touch for iPhone - Adobe Photoshop Touch puts the essential Photoshop functionality at your fingertips right on your iPhone or iPod touch. The software allows you to combine photos, apply a wide range of professional effects and share the processed images via Facebook and Twitter
Tour de Mobile Flex Tour de Mobile Flex - Tour de Mobile Flex is a great way for developers to explore the mobile capabilities of Adobe AIR and Flex.
What's New in This Release:
· Updated to require Adobe AIR 2.6