Adobe Photoshop Touch for Android Tablets - Combine images, apply professional effects, share results with friends and family through sites like Facebook, and more - all from the convenience of your Android tablet. Adobe Photoshop Touch for Android Tablets features:
· Use Photoshop features designed for the tablet such as layers, selection tools, adjustments, and filters to create mind-blowing images.
· Use your tablet camera to fill an area on a layer with the exclusive camera fill feature.
· Select part of an image to extract by scribbling with the Scribble Selection tool. With Refine Edge, use your fingertip to capture even hard-to-select image elements, like hair, with ease.
· Search and acquire images with the integrated Google Image Search.
· Share images on Facebook and view comments right within the app.
· Browse an inspirational gallery for the styles and results you'd like to achieve. Then follow step-by-step tutorials to easily learn techniques the pros use for great-looking results.
· Sync projects with Adobe Creative Cloud and open layered files from Adobe Photoshop Touch in Photoshop.
· Image resolution: 1600x1600 pixels
What's New in This Release:
· Fixed issues with saving / sharing a document · Improved feathering of soft brushes · Improved visibility of brush cursor on dark backgrounds · Several other bug fixes
What's New in 1.5.1:
· General bug fixes
· Updated support for Nexus 7 tablet
· Optimized user interface for 7-inch devices (minimum screen resolution 1024x600)
· Smoother brush strokes
· Two new Effects: Lens Flare (under "&" menu) and Stamp Pattern
· Improved grid layout for projects, tutorials, and images
· New support for sharing to Facebook, Twitter, and other registered apps
· Quick access to last 5 colors with new shortcut (drag down on Color)
· Various bug fixes
Like it? Share with your friends!
Supported operating systems:
Google Android 3.1, Google Android 3.2, Google Android 4.0, Google Android 4.1, Google Android 4.2, Google Android 4.3, Google Android 4.4, Google Android 5.x, Google Android 6.x, Google Android 7.x
Other Software by developer «Adobe Systems Incorporated»:
Macromedia Flash Player Flash Player 7 for Pocket PC enables developers and publishers to quickly and easily deploy rich interactive Flash content and applications for Windows Mobile devices
Adobe Reader for Symbian Adobe Reader for Symbian - Download Adobe PDF files to your Symbian device a number of ways - from the Internet, as e-mail attachments, or from your desktop. Quicker launch times mean you can open PDF files faster than ever.
Use Adobe Reader on your Nokia Smartphone to easily navigate and search words in any PDF file
Adobe Reader for Pocket PC Adobe Reader for Pocket PC - Adobe Reader for Pocket PC extends the value and capabilities of Adobe PDF files by adapting them for high-quality viewing on smaller screens, while preserving their rich content. Working with the ActiveSync filter, which runs on Windows, Adobe Reader for Pocket PC enables you to view PDF files from your desktop computer anywhere, anytime
Adobe SiteCatalyst Visualize Adobe SiteCatalyst Visualize - Adobe brings visualization for SiteCatalyst data to your iPad device.
Adobe SiteCatalyst Visualize enables active data exploration via trend analysis of key metrics. Business analysts and marketers can use "multi-touch" capabilities to zoom and focus on specific data points within the last 90 days
Adobe Kuler for iPhone Adobe Kuler for iPhone - Adobe Kuler allows you to capture colors from the surrounding environment using your iPhone's camera.
You can also extract colors from images stored online or on your device, and edit them from within the app by adjusting the RGB sliders
Adobe Reader for Android Adobe Reader is a must-have application for high quality PDF viewing on Android.
· Open PDF files as email attachments, on the web or on device
· Text Reflow
· Send PDF files via email
· Multi-touch gestures for Navigation & Zoom
What's New in This Release:
· Fixed several stability issues
What's New in 10.5
Adobe Content Viewer for Android Adobe Content Viewer for Android - View interactive, richly designed digital publications created using the Adobe Digital Publishing Suite. After designing publication layouts using Adobe InDesign and publishing them, users can share and download content from the Distribution Service of the Digital Publishing Suite using the Adobe Content Viewer for Android
Adobe Connect Mobile for iOS Adobe Connect Mobile for iOS - Attend Adobe Connect online meetings using your iPad, iPhone, or iPod Touch. Download the FREE Adobe Connect Mobile application, optimized for tablet users, and enjoy immediate access to online meetings anytime, anywhere. Participate in multi-point video conferencing, with 2-way video, using your camera during your video conversation