3G Watchdog - 3G Watchdog.
Guarding you against costly Internet overages.
3G Watchdog data counter monitors your Mobile Internet (3G/Edge/GPRS) data usage, shows a status icon (green/orange/red) in the notif bar and a detailed report page. Widget (2 sizes). And much more!
- Should NOT be installed on SD card (run as service)
- DO NOT USE version 0.30.0, please UPGRADE to 0.30.1 or greater!
* KNOWN PROBLEMS:
- [June 2011] Inaccuracy reported on Samsung with Gingerbread 2.3.3. Modifications in 3G Watchdog 0.28.2 and 0.29.0 should have fixed (or at least reduced) the problem, your feed back on versions 0.28.2+ is welcome.
- [May 5, 2011] Large inaccuracy reported on Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1v and 10.1 with Honeycomb - this problem seems to affect other data counting applications as well (so it's probably caused by the tablet itself).
· Device support: Samsung Galaxy S4 and Grand Duos (GT-I9082), Samsung Captivate Glide "R" variant, Motorola RAZR i XT890, Nexus 7 tablet with 3G/4G.
What's New in 0.38.6:
· Lithuanian translation.
· Device support: Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830 C, and S5839i on Android 2.3.
What's New in 0.38.5:
· Device support: Asus PadFone 2, Motorola RAZR XT910, Samsung Galaxy Ace I, Sony Xperia ion LT28 LTE.
· FIXed tethered WiFi usage non identified as tethered usage on the LT15i w/ ICS.
· FIXed Wifi tethered usage not counted in global mobile usage on some devices (e.g. SGS2 and SGS3) when "use pre-froyo" is used and the tethered and non tethered Wifi interfaces are the same.
· Other minor fixes.
What's New in 0.38.4:
· Latvian translation (thanks to Viesturs Ruzans).
· Device support: some variants of Samsung Galaxy S3.
· Minor bug fixes
Like it? Share with your friends!
Supported operating systems:
Google Android 1.5, Google Android 1.6, Google Android 2.0, Google Android 2.1, Google Android 2.2, Google Android 2.3, Google Android 3.0, Google Android 3.1, Google Android 3.2, Google Android 4.0, Google Android 4.1, Google Android 4.2, Google Android 4.3, Google Android 4.4, Google Android 5.x, Google Android 6.x, Google Android 7.x
AndFTP AndFTP is a FTP/SFTP client for for Android-powered phones. It allows managing several FTP servers. It comes with both a device file browser and a FTP file browser. It provides download and upload features with resume support. Use device menu to rename, delete, copy, set permissions and create folders
Box.net (Android) Box.net (Android) - Box provides simple, secure sharing from anywhere - letting you easily store files online, send big files fast, and access content on your Android phone or tablet
SNMP System Monitor Great application for discovering system components and their status. Allows you to set target IP, SNMP port, community string, polling/monitoring interval and disk full alarm. You can set to ignore any alarm, for cases when component, such as wireless disconnect
Hoccer (Android) Hoccer is a new app for fast and easy exchange of information and content. Hoccer allows for the instant transfer of data, by way of intuitive gesturing with your mobile phone, eliminating the sometimes cumbersome and time consuming act of manually entering addresses and phone numbers
Proxy Mobile - Firefox Addon Proxy Mobile - Simple Firefox add-on for controlling HTTP, SOCKS and SSL proxy settings. Default configuration is set for use with Orbot (Tor on Android).
What's New in This Release:
· Updated compatibility for 4.0.*
What's New in 0.0.7:
· Adding support for latest Firefox on Android release
What's New in 0.0
HostEye Lite HostEye Lite - Check service status on your servers on the road, in a meeting or on vacation. Monitor your critical hosts and know what services are up and running or down
FREE SSL PROXY Unblock sites and surf anonymously using this free SSL proxy app. Gigabit speed connections
Mobile FTP Mobile FTP allows you to access FTP servers with your mobile device. The software can be configured to synchronize the contents of complete directory structures. Modified files in the source folder will be detected and Mobile FTP will transfer these files to the destination.
Open remote files
Other Software by developer «Richard Gruet»:
3G Watchdog Pro 3G Watchdog Pro - 3G Watchdog Pro is a data traffic monitor for Android. It can help you prevent exceeding your plan's limits by monitoring and predicting usage of your 4G/3G/Edge/GPRS internet connection.
3G Watchdog Pro allows you to quickly see when you are approaching your plan's limits via a status icon in the notification bar and home screen widgets