Better Terminal Emulator Magic Gain access to the Linux internals of your Android device using Better Terminal Emulator Magic. Better Terminal Emulator Magic is the most advanced terminal emulator available for Android 1.5 (Cupcake.) Better Terminal Emulator Magic is suitable for use with the original T-Mobile G1 phone, Android Developer Phone 1 (ADP1), HTC Sapphire, HTC Magic, and Samsung Galaxy. If you have a phone with a physical keyboard, Better Terminal Emulator Magic allows you to use the soft keyboard by tapping the screen when the keyboard is closed.
· Selectable font-size and color scheme.
· Selectable column format (40-, 80-, 132-column, and wrap to fit.)
· Paste (press BALL+2) to paste from the Android clipboard. This is useful for pasting command lines from the Browser.
· Horizontal and vertical scrolling to provide a virtual terminal that is larger than the phone can display on a single screen.
· Automatic Horizontal scrollbar hiding as necessary, to keep it out of your way.
· Full support for soft-keyboard on all phones, including G1, ADP1, Sapphire, and Magic.
· Background operation: tap the “home” button to keep Better Terminal Emulator Pro running in the background. Use the “back” button to exit Better Terminal Emulator Magic.
· Programmable shortcut keys.
· Full-screen mode.
· Enhanced shell with command line history, editing, aliases, and additional Linux commands.
· More Comments/suggestions welcome!
Better Terminal Emulator Magic is usually one version behind Better Terminal Emulator Pro, and without the enhanced shell
Like it? Share with your friends!
Supported operating systems:
Google Android 1.5, Google Android 1.6, Google Android 2.0, Google Android 2.1, Google Android 2.2, Google Android 2.3, Google Android 3.0, Google Android 3.1, Google Android 3.2, Google Android 4.0, Google Android 4.1, Google Android 4.2, Google Android 4.3, Google Android 4.4, Google Android 5.x, Google Android 6.x, Google Android 7.x
STB Emulator STB Emulator - IPTV Set-Top-Box Emulator wiki: http://wiki.stbemu.com Supports emulation of Mag200/254/250 & AuraHD. Not all functions are emulated now but I'm working on it. =========== WARNING! This app is designed to be used by experienced users
ZXAndroid ZXAndroid Sinclair ZX Spectrum emulator for Android phones. Uses JZX source code for Z80 emulation, hardware layer adapted for Android. Please note that this is a work in progress project far from being finished
Wind OS Wind OS app is almost like the real Windows on your phone. The app will let you feel a Windows atmosphere in your phone: you will hear noise of the cooler and see the classic Windows desktop screen. With Wind OS you will also have a notepad for text editing, a browser for surfing and, of course, a Minesweeper for fun
LED Scroller LED Scroller lets you type in a text, choose color and speed, and scroll the text sideways like a LED display on your Android phone! As seen on billboards, stock tickers, banners and traffic signs everywhere. Cool in the dark, and nifty to send very visible LED messages to that special someone when you're out partying!
DJ? Communicate with your crowd
Bhoost Boost your Android WebKit so Web Apps can access phone's hardware, IM and storage
MyPhoneExplorer MyPhoneExplorer - Connect your SonyEricsson phone via cable, bluetooth or infrared and you'll be surprised how easy and efficient you can manage your phone with this compact software. Since its first appearance MyPhoneExplorer evolved into the most popular freeware tool for SE-phones and is constantly extended by new features
SWKey - Button Savior SWKey - Brings up a side panel with "soft keys" for menu, back, search, etc. for Android devices that do not have all the hardware buttons.
What's New in This Release:
· Option to use native Android recent task dialog on long press home key
· Various issues related to hide on click
phoneME Feature (Android) PhoneME is an implementation of the phoneME open source Java ME application platform for Android devices
Cydia Substrate for Android Cydia Substrate for Android - Cydia Substrate is a code modification platform for customizing software running on Android devices.
Programs using Substrate can modify other native or third-party apps running in memory, without having to modify the source code or requiring the installation of a custom ROM
nookZax nookZax is an Android implementation of the Zax Z-Machine interpreter optimized for the nook hardware. nookZax can be used to play Z-Machine compatible interactive fiction games, e.g., the stories created by Infocom (Zork, Enchanter, etc