Adobe Connect Mobile for Android - Download the FREE Adobe Connect Mobile application, now optimized for tablet users, and enjoy immediate access to online meetings using your Android device. Participate in multi-point video conferencing, with 2-way video, using your camera during your video conversation. Watch all the activities happening in the meeting at once, see who is in the meeting, and collaborate with others using live text chat. Use VoIP meeting audio to broadcast straight to your tablet or phone over a WiFi or 3G connection, or chose to join a telephone conference if the option is provided by the meeting host.
Don't have an Adobe Connect Account?
Adobe Connect Mobile lets you join meetings run by anyone with an Adobe Connect account. If you want to try hosting meetings for others to join from their computers or mobile devices, sign up for a FREE 30 day trial here: adobe.com/go/try_adobeconnect
· Attend Adobe Connect meetings with integrated conference call or Voice over IP audio. Let the meeting call you, and avoid entering cumbersome dialing codes.
· Use Meeting Overview to watch all the activities happening in the meeting at once or tap to focus in on any one meeting activity, such as slide presentations, PDF documents, videos, chat, polls, and screen sharing provided by your meeting host or other presenters.
· Use 2-Way Video to participate in multi-point video conferencing and add your own upstream video broadcast to the conversation.
· Join meetings attended by users on virtually any computer system (Mac, Windows, Linux and Solaris) plus other mobile devices.
What's New in This Release:
· Full support for high resolution Android devices
· Manage meeting audio from any device (including smartphones)
· Video support in widescreen (16:9) format when viewing cameras shared from desktop
· Improved usability when playing back FLV videos embedded in PowerPoint slides
· Enhanced mobile learning with additional Adobe Presenter 9 quiz question types supported (fill-in-the-blank and hot spot)
· Bug fixes
What's New in 2.1.2:
· Addresses a bug (Samsung keyboard and Swype keyboard) on the Samsung Galaxy S4, where users cannot enter or delete the meeting URL from the app
What's New in 2.1.0:
· Deliver, interact with, and track Adobe Presenter training Courses in virtual classrooms, supporting multiple choice, true/false, and matching questions
· Viewing of meeting background imagery for personalization and branding
· Two live webcams (user and another attendee), and unlimited paused webcams, can be viewed simultaneously
· Integrated conference call audio details are included in invitations sent from within the mobile meeting app (for phone numbers with a N. America prefix only)
What's New in 2.0.4:
· Manage audio
· Invite others
· Control recordings
· Switch layouts
· Share content from the cloud
· Share local files and photos
· Use drawing tools on your slides and images
· Use emoticons
· Quickly join conference calls - have the meeting call you and skip the dialing codes
· Participate in breakout rooms
What's New in 1.7.5:
· Optimizations for camera resolution, image quality, and bandwidth usage.
· Bug fixes
· ConnectNow users will now see an incompatibility message when attempting to log into a ConnectNow meeting, which is not supported by Adobe Connect Mobile.
What's New in 1.7.2:
· Richer hosting capabilities
· Start and end meetings
· Accept or deny guests from entering meetings
· Enable or remove participant cameras and audio (VoIP) broadcast rights
· Promote or demote user roles (Host, Presenter, and Participant)
· Remove users from meetings
· Control all active pods
· Edit the Notes pod
· Start and Stop sharing any previously shared content
· Advance slides and animations (applies to presenters as well)
· Video quality is improved
· F4V and MP4 content are now supported
What's New in 1.5.9:
· Resolves issue with starting/stopping VoIP on Connect 7.x meetings.
Like it? Share with your friends!
Supported operating systems:
Google Android 2.2, Google Android 2.3, Google Android 3.0, Google Android 3.1, Google Android 3.2, Google Android 4.0, Google Android 4.1, Google Android 4.2, Google Android 4.3, Google Android 4.4, Google Android 5.x, Google Android 6.x, Google Android 7.x
Clever Ways to Make Money While many have been struggling hard to make ends meet in this stringent economic condition, the rest can always do with some more money in their wallets. Making money is the goal of most and it's a hard truth that currency is the most powerful tool today
MyDesigns4You Nail Art MyDesigns4You Nail Art! Nails without Nail Art Tools. I show easy nail art designs for beginners.
You don't need any professional nail art tools to make nail art designs
InfoPortal Toledo Jeep Employees Information Portal for Toledo Jeep Employees
SnapCape The Simplest way to Monetize your daily photos to Brands, globally!!
Capital Stride The app is meant for the use of real estate salespersons in Capital Stride Pte Ltd
Other Software by developer «Adobe Systems Incorporated»:
Adobe Debut for Android Adobe Debut for Android - Adobe Debut is an Adobe Touch App that lets you elegantly present select Adobe Creative Suite designs to clients and colleagues virtually anywhere with confidence and complete control.
Adobe Debut for Android features:
· Beautifully display Creative Suite designs you have stored on Adobe Creative Cloud
Adobe Photoshop Touch for Android Tablets Adobe Photoshop Touch for Android Tablets - Combine images, apply professional effects, share results with friends and family through sites like Facebook, and more - all from the convenience of your Android tablet
Adobe AIR Adobe AIR enables you to have your favorite web apps with you all the time. AIR apps run on your Android device without a browser, providing the convenience of a native app.
Download size of AIR is compressed to 6MB. When installed, the binary is uncompressed to 16MB on the device. With AIR 2.7, you now have the ability to move Adobe AIR to the SD Card
Adobe Kuler for iPhone Adobe Kuler for iPhone - Adobe Kuler allows you to capture colors from the surrounding environment using your iPhone's camera.
You can also extract colors from images stored online or on your device, and edit them from within the app by adjusting the RGB sliders
Adobe Kuler for Android Adobe Kuler for Android - Whether you're a designer, artist, developer, hobbyist, craft maker, or just somebody who loves color, Kuler will transform your Android tablet into the ultimate inspiration tool. Create harmonious color themes that can inspire any project with easy-to-use tools
Adobe Photoshop Express Adobe Photoshop Express software lets you use simple gestures to quickly edit and share photos from your mobile device. Enjoy having your photo and video library right in your hand - without wasting your device's valuable storage space.
Photoshop Express is a companion to Photoshop.com, the online photo sharing, editing, and hosting resource. Create a free Photoshop
Photoshop 3D Guide Photoshop 3D Guide - A rich and interactive application that explains basic 3D concepts using interactive slideshows, animations and 3D effects. This includes 15 unique tutorials that show Photoshop users how to create all these interactive pieces directly in Photoshop CS5 Extended
Adobe Ideas for Android Adobe Ideas for Android - Great ideas show up anywhere. Adobe Ideas is the essential digital sketchpad application that lets you design almost anywhere using vectors, layers, and color themes. With Adobe Ideas create finished design work ready for production. Or easily access the results for refining in Adobe Illustrator or Photoshop