Documents To Go - Whether you are an organization looking to mobilize your sales professionals or an individual looking to increase personal productivity, leaving your office or laptop behind does not have to mean leaving your crucial files and work behind.
Now you can get your work done no matter where you are by using Documents To Go to view, edit and create Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint files as well as view Adobe PDF files on your Android-powered smartphone. And since it is full featured yet easy to use, Documents To Go is one mobile office suite that makes good business sense.
· This free version offers the ability to view Microsoft Word and Excel files and attachments. Customers using this free version can then unlock additional premium features such as editing, creating and advanced viewing, plus support for Microsoft PowerPoint and Adobe PDF files by purchasing a 'Full Version Key'.
What's New in This Release:
· New on-screen zoom controls
· Better zooming support (no repagination)
· Better landscape/portrait support (no repagination)
· Portuguese & Japanese localization (in addition to English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Brazillian-Portuguese, Simplified & Traditional Chinese)
· New 'Find' functionality in all apps
· 'What's new?' dialog on first launch of application
· Fixed: "Java.io.Exception" error when opening particular file
· Fixed: Certain dialog sizes are too large on low resolution devices
· Fixed: Overhaul of main launcher dialog (no more overlapping or resizing problems)
· Fixed: 'Loading' display cut off on low resolution devices
· Fixed: Recently Used file list is difficult to touch/select
· Fixed: Crash when switching portrait to landscape with virtual keyboard displaying
· Fixed: 'About' dialog text unreadable on low resolution devices
· Fixed: Application menu options are inconsistent
· Fixed: Problem renaming a bookmark using a name that already exists
· Fixed: Documents To Go "Live folder" crashes when trying to rename folder
· Fixed: Error message during registration not localized
· Fixed: Button incorrectly labeled as "Done" during first-use wizard
· Fixed: Cursor size too large when creating Office 2007 files
Word To Go:
· Fixed: Particular graphic causes crashes Word To Go when trying to launch in graphic viewer
· Fixed: "ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException" error when opening certain Word files
· Fixed: Incorrect behavior if mounting device via USB while viewing image in Word file
· Fixed: Freeze if screen turns off while orientation is switching
· Fixed: Background shading does not work correctly in Word 97-2003 format
Sheet To Go:
· Fixed: Remove carriage returns in Excel files that include soft returns
· Fixed: Better support for non-touch Android devices
· Fixed: "Replace All" does not work correctly
Slideshow To Go:
· Fixed: Crash when tapping on screen during the loading of a PowerPoint file
· Fixed: On-screen keyboard does not appear when selecting "Edit Slide Text" menu option
· Fixed: Force close when mounting SD card in Slideshow To Go viewer
PDF To Go:
· Fixed: PDF To Go shows generic Documents To Go icon in list of running apps
Like it? Share with your friends!
Supported operating systems:
Google Android 1.0, Google Android 1.5, Google Android 1.6, Google Android 2.0, Google Android 2.1, Google Android 2.2, Google Android 2.3, Google Android 3.0, Google Android 3.1, Google Android 3.2, Google Android 4.0, Google Android 4.1, Google Android 4.2, Google Android 4.3, Google Android 4.4, Google Android 5.x, Google Android 6.x, Google Android 7.x
ScanDic - Camera Translator ScanDoc allows document capturing and recognizing through the Android phone. It automatically translates or searches recognized information by simply tapping or crossing the words on image to get translation by sentence of words
Quickoffice® Pro Trial Get this FREE 7-DAY TRIAL of Quickoffice® Pro and, for a limited time, enjoy the ability to CREATE, VIEW, and EDIT, Microsoft® Office files including Word documents, Excel spreadsheets, and PowerPoint presentations
ListWizard ListWizard is designed to help you create and manage more professional and complex lists. Whether it's a checklist, numbered list/bullet list or simple spreadsheet, we got it covered. Great for all kinds of lists (shopping list, pack list...), notes, book keeping and documentation. For todo manager, check out Checkmark instead
Doc converter Doc Converter - is a simple but very useful application for the users of Android devices which will help convert doc fils into other formats
Adobe Content Viewer for Android Adobe Content Viewer for Android - View interactive, richly designed digital publications created using the Adobe Digital Publishing Suite. After designing publication layouts using Adobe InDesign and publishing them, users can share and download content from the Distribution Service of the Digital Publishing Suite using the Adobe Content Viewer for Android
DjvuDroid DjVu/Deja vu/Dejavu reader/viewer for Android
CamScanner CamScanner - CamScanner turns your phone into a scanner and a fax machine. With CamScanner, you are able to digitize any paper documents by photo shooting. Simply take a picture of any paper documents such as receipts, whiteboards, notes, agreement and so forth, and CamScanner can auto-crop image, enhance image quality and create an industry standard PDF file
OfficeSuite Viewer (Trial) OfficeSuite Viewer (Trial) - Open Word, Excel, PowerPoint and PDF documents directly on you Android phone
Handex Handex lets the user open a file, as a text file, and build an index, through searching words.
It is useful with any text file with a defined structure, as the guides at gamefaqs, recipes, e-books, and so on..
Adobe CreatePDF Adobe CreatePDF - Adobe CreatePDF brings the same high-quality PDF creation as Adobe Acrobat to your Android tablets and smartphones. It also makes it easy to share PDF files with others.
Adobe CreatePDF is an essential application for your document sharing needs on Android devices
Other Software by developer «DataViz Inc.»:
Passwords Plus Passwords Plus - gives you the easiest, most convenient way to store your PINs, usernames, credit card numbers, web logins and more. Use Passwords Plus on your PC or Palm OS handheld and don't let your secure personal information fall into the wrong hands
RoadSync (UIQ2) RoadSync (UIQ2) allows you to manage your corporate Outlook inbox, edit and send attachments, accept meetings and lookup key contacts all from your Sony Ericsson P900, P910 or Motorola A1000 smartphone
Dose-A-Day Golf by Gary McCord (Palm OS) Dose-A-Day Golf by Gary McCord (Palm OS) - The author of the best selling "Golf for Dummies Book," Gary McCord now brings 365 days of his personal golf tips, tricks, jokes, stories and more to handhelds daily
RoadSync for Nokia 9300/9500 Need a way to stay connected while away from the office? Use RoadSync to get direct, secure and wireless access to your corporate Outlook e-mail with attachments and data
Dose-A-Day Dilbert (Palm OS) Dose-A-Day Dilbert (Palm OS) - 365 days worth of DILBERT comic strips including all of the disgruntled office characters are a great way to start each day with a laugh or chuckle...
DILBERT – the cartoon champion of the workplace – means business. Anyone who works in an office or deals with bureaucracy relates to DILBERT's plight
Documents To Go 3.0 Main App Documents To Go 3.0 Main App - View Microsoft Word, Excel & PowerPoint Files - All in 1 App!
FREE! View native Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint files and attachments with Documents To Go Main App. Supported file formats include .doc,. docx,. xls,. xlsx,. ppt,. pptx
Hold'em High The Ultimate No Limit Texas Hold'em Poker Game for Handhelds!
Documents To Go (BlackBerry) Documents To Go (BlackBerry) is an all-in-one solution that provides users with the ability to view, edit and create Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint files and attachments as well as view critical PDF files all on their BlackBerry phones