PDF Max for Android - PDF Max is a feature-rich PDF reader for Android-powered mobile devices.
With it, you can easily view documents, fill forms and make annotations on PDF files.
PDF Max features a fast rendering engine, optimized for both smartphones and tablets.
What's New in This Release:
· Added: The most requested feature: Multi Windows is now supported for Samsung Galaxy devices.
· Fixed: An issue that makes PDF documents annotated by PDF Max are not compatible with Adobe Acrobat
· Improved: Minor bug fixes & enhancements.
What's New in 2.8.1:
· Fixed: Can't input decimal numbers in numerical form fields.
What's New in 2.6.2:
· Improved: Smooth handwriting performance.
· Fixed: Recording might be crashed in Android Runtime.
What's New in 2.6.1:
· Fixed: Can't play records after recording on some devices
What's New in 2.6.0:
· Fixed: Audio recording is terminated when activating other annotating tools.
· Fixed: Text selection issue that always makes selection even long-press not on a word.
· Fixed: Can't import from Dropbox for some users.
· Fixed: Zoom-in writing issue when rotating.
What's New in 2.5.1:
· Added: Night Mode rendering option, please active it in the App's Settings.
· Fixed: Audio recorded by PDF Max for Android can't play by other apps.
· Fixed: Zooming writing keeps drawing the last ink.
What's New in 2.5.0:
· New: Sound annotation support: You can record and embedded into the PDF document.
· Enhanced: Performance improvement
What's New in 1.1.0:
· Android 4.3 support.
· Enhanced PDF Engine.
· Fixed bugs reported by users.
· Small enhancements.
What's New in 1.0.3:
· Fixed: Can't open PDF from other apps.
· Small bug fixes & enhancements.
Like it? Share with your friends!
Supported operating systems:
Google Android 2.2, Google Android 2.3, Google Android 3.0, Google Android 3.1, Google Android 3.2, Google Android 4.0, Google Android 4.1, Google Android 4.2, Google Android 4.3, Google Android 4.4, Google Android 5.x, Google Android 6.x, Google Android 7.x
PaperPort Anywhere Get Anytime-Anywhere access to your most important documents by connecting your Android device to PaperPort Anywhere
Brother Print Library Brother Print Library - Brother Print Library is the demo library to print PDF and image file by Brother mobile printer.
You can send and print the file from your Android device by Bluetooth connection, if you use this application together with "Brother PDF Print Demo" and "Brother Image Print Demo"
Genius Scan for Android Genius Scan for Android - Genius Scan turns your mobile device into a portable scanner. It lets you quickly scan documents on the go and email the scans as JPEG or PDF.
The app's scanning technology includes smart page detection, perspective correction, image post-processing. It allows you to build PDF documents with multiple scans
Handex Handex lets the user open a file, as a text file, and build an index, through searching words.
It is useful with any text file with a defined structure, as the guides at gamefaqs, recipes, e-books, and so on..
Secure Note Secure text editor with password protection and text encryption
OfficeSuite Viewer (Trial) OfficeSuite Viewer (Trial) - Open Word, Excel, PowerPoint and PDF documents directly on you Android phone
OfficeSuite Professional 6 (Android) OfficeSuite Professional 6 (Android) - OfficeSuite Professional is a complete feature-rich mobile office solution, allowing you to create, view and edit Microsoft Word and Excel files and attachments, as well as to view PowerPoint and PDF files on your Android based phone
APDFViewer APDFViewer is a PDF file viewer for the Android platform. Uses poppler as the backend.
* PDFViewer is just a PDF document viewer, there is no built-in file manager. It can only be activated through intents, works with file managers or other applications that generate proper intents
Popcompanion Mobile Turn you mobile device into a fax machine wherever and whenever you go... Popcompanion mobile is an application developed by http://www.popfax.com that turns your mobile phone into a miniature fax machine
Other Software by developer «Mobeera»:
Comments on PDF Max for Android:
Comments not found
If you noted an error or download link is broken, please, report it via this page or use comments.
Please, select device to check if PDF Max for Android supports it