Google Translate (Android) - Use Google Translate to instantly translate text between more than 50 languages.
· Dictionary results
· Voice input
· Romanization (e.g. Pinyin, Romaji, etc)
· History/star favorite translations
What's New in This Release:
· Handwriting input is now available for Hindi and Thai
· Camera input is now available for Afrikaans, Greek, Hebrew, and Serbian
What's New in 2.7:
· Save your favorite translations and sync them across devices
· More languages for camera input
What's New in 2.6:
· Translate without a network connection with offline language packages (available on Android 2.3 and above).
· Translate vertical text in Chinese, Japanese, and Korean with your Camera.
What's New in 2.5.3:
· Translate Chinese, Japanese, and Korean by recognizing text with your Camera (horizontal text only, for now).
· Recognize handwriting in more languages: Afrikaans, Croatian, Czech, Icelandic, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Slovak, Slovenian, Ukrainian, Welsh.
What's New in 2.5.2:
· Fix crash bug when sharing URL from other applications.
What's New in 2.5.1:
· Show "Did you mean" suggestions.
· More handwriting languages.
What's New in 2.5:
· Use camera to take a picture and brush text to translate (available on Android 2.3 and above).
· Get instant translation results as you type.
· Choose dialect preference for speech input.
· Japanese handwriting now recognizes multiple characters at once.
· Added access network state permission to check network availability when sending requests.
What's New in 2.4.2:
· Quick access to Conversation mode, History, and Favorites on tablets
· Copy translated text with a single touch
· Text-to-speech for your original source text
· Handwriting now available for even more languages!
What's New in 2.4.1:
· Bug fixes and various tweaks
What's New in 2.4:
· Simpler, more beautiful design
· Esperanto translation
· Many new text to speech languages
What's New in 2.3.1:
· Fixes for minor bugs
What's New in 2.3:
· Translate by writing instead of typing (7 languages including Chinese and Japanese)
What's New in 2.2:
· Conversation Mode now supports speech-to-speech translation for 12 more languages (French, Italian, German, Portuguese, Dutch Russian, Czech, Turkish, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Polish).
· Added ability to post-edit and correct speech input in Conversation Mode (requires RECORD_AUDIO permission.)
· Added ability to view translation results in full screen mode.
What's New in 2.1:
· Text-to-speech (TTS) for Arabic, Korean and Japanese and improved TTS for several other languages.
· Translation to alpha languages: Armenian, Azerbaijani, Basque, Georgian, Latin, Urdu.
Like it? Share with your friends!
Supported operating systems:
Google Android 1.5, Google Android 1.6, Google Android 2.0, Google Android 2.1, Google Android 2.2, Google Android 2.3, Google Android 3.0, Google Android 3.1, Google Android 3.2, Google Android 4.0, Google Android 4.1, Google Android 4.2, Google Android 4.3, Google Android 4.4, Google Android 5.x, Google Android 6.x, Google Android 7.x
WinTranslator WinTranslator is a simple and powerful translator for Android phones
iTranslate: Translator iTranslate: Translator - is all-in-one application for text translation. The utility uses modern technologies and supports voice input. Fast access widget will be fixed to the main screen so you can start the translator very fast
Lingoes Dictionary Lingoes Dictionary - Lingoes is Offline and Free dictionary. You can import a thousand of Lingoes dictionary(.ld2) with over 80 languages and use many other prominent features. Features: - Full support Lingoes dictionary file (LD2/LDX) with thousand of free dictionary database. You can find and download dictionary database from http://goo
TransZilla TransZilla is a free translator which uses Google Translate. The translator supports more than 50 languages. Use translator for words, sentences translation. Type text in translator and click GO
Translate Add-on for Dolphin Browser HD Translate Add-on for Dolphin Browser HD - You could get the entire page translated to the language you want.
Work with select text, translate the wanted sentence into target language.
This Dolphin Browser HD add-on uses Google Translation Services to complete translation
Easy Dictionary Easy Dictionary includes local dictionary, network dictionary, wiki, etc
Translate RealTime Need to translate in real time what they say? Want to talk to someone and you do not know the language?
Translate Real Time solves all your problems of translation
ColorDict Lite ColorDict is a StarDict compatible universal dictionary for Android. You can search words and idioms in many dictionaries at once. You don't need an internet connection to search because StarDict dictionaries are stored on the sdcard. There are many kinds of StarDict dictionaries on the internet
Other Software by developer «Google»:
Google Sky Map Google Sky Map turns your Android-powered mobile phone into a window on the night sky
Google TV Remote (Android) Google TV Remote (Android) - Turn your Android device into a fully functional Google TV remote! Use the mouse pad, arrow keys, and the full range of buttons. You can also share videos and web pages with the TV and even use your voice to search for content.
To get started, connect your Android device to the same network as your Google TV
Google Books The Google Books application offers access to over 2 million Google eBooks on your iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad. Take your favorite books with you on the go
Google Keyboard Google Keyboard - Google Keyboard is a text input solution that simplifies typing on Android-powered smartphones and tablets. Simply trace a path over the letters of the word you want to write and the app will do the rest. And, with powerful next-word prediction and current-word completion technology, you will be able to type faster than before
Google Currents (iPhone/iPad) Google Currents (iPhone/iPad) delivers beautiful magazine-like editions to your tablet and smartphone for high speed offline reading
Google Places Google Places with Hotpot helps you discover nearby places you'll love. Quickly search for Restaurants, Cafes, Bars and other places, while on the go.
Google Places also makes it easy to quickly rate the places you visit
Google Search (iPhone/iPad) Google Search - Get the most advanced Google search experience for your iPhone, now with Google Goggles, Voice Search and My Location.
· Search by taking a picture with your iPhone camera.
· Image recognition technology recognizes objects and returns relevant search results
Google Shopper Google Shopper helps you find information on millions of products. Google Shopper recognizes products by cover art, barcode, voice and text search. You can find local and online prices, reviews, specifications, videos, and more to help you make the best purchasing decision. With a single click you can save items to your shopping list and share with your friends
Google Translate Google Translate- Use Google Translate to instantly translate text between over 50 languages. Featuring: * Dictionary results * Text-to-speech * Voice input * Romanization (e.g. Pinyin, Romaji, etc) * History/star favorite translations
What's New in This Release:
· Improved stability. Fixed crash bugs
Zagat Zagat - Zagat is your guide to discovering the best and most notable restaurants, bars, cafes and clubs. We’re starting with nine cities (Austin, Boston, Chicago, London, Los Angeles, New York, Philadelphia, San Francisco, Washington DC), and are expanding to more cities soon