3G Watchdog - 3G Watchdog.
Guarding you against costly Internet overages.
3G Watchdog data counter monitors your Mobile Internet (3G/Edge/GPRS) data usage, shows a status icon (green/orange/red) in the notif bar and a detailed report page. Widget (2 sizes). And much more!
- Should NOT be installed on SD card (run as service)
- DO NOT USE version 0.30.0, please UPGRADE to 0.30.1 or greater!
* KNOWN PROBLEMS:
- [June 2011] Inaccuracy reported on Samsung with Gingerbread 2.3.3. Modifications in 3G Watchdog 0.28.2 and 0.29.0 should have fixed (or at least reduced) the problem, your feed back on versions 0.28.2+ is welcome.
- [May 5, 2011] Large inaccuracy reported on Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1v and 10.1 with Honeycomb - this problem seems to affect other data counting applications as well (so it's probably caused by the tablet itself).
· Device support: Samsung Galaxy S4 and Grand Duos (GT-I9082), Samsung Captivate Glide "R" variant, Motorola RAZR i XT890, Nexus 7 tablet with 3G/4G.
What's New in 0.38.6:
· Lithuanian translation.
· Device support: Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830 C, and S5839i on Android 2.3.
What's New in 0.38.5:
· Device support: Asus PadFone 2, Motorola RAZR XT910, Samsung Galaxy Ace I, Sony Xperia ion LT28 LTE.
· FIXed tethered WiFi usage non identified as tethered usage on the LT15i w/ ICS.
· FIXed Wifi tethered usage not counted in global mobile usage on some devices (e.g. SGS2 and SGS3) when "use pre-froyo" is used and the tethered and non tethered Wifi interfaces are the same.
· Other minor fixes.
What's New in 0.38.4:
· Latvian translation (thanks to Viesturs Ruzans).
· Device support: some variants of Samsung Galaxy S3.
· Minor bug fixes
Like it? Share with your friends!
Supported operating systems:
Google Android 1.5, Google Android 1.6, Google Android 2.0, Google Android 2.1, Google Android 2.2, Google Android 2.3, Google Android 3.0, Google Android 3.1, Google Android 3.2, Google Android 4.0, Google Android 4.1, Google Android 4.2, Google Android 4.3, Google Android 4.4, Google Android 5.x, Google Android 6.x, Google Android 7.x
PaderSyncFM PaderSyncFM is an all-in-one File Manager application for mobile phones. It contains an FTP, SFTP (SSH), SMB and WebDAV client
SwiFTP SwiFTP is a FTP server that runs on the Android platform. It emphasizes simplicity, ease of use, and small size.
The goal of the project is to enable an Android phone to easily share files with computers or other devices over a wifi network. These computers only need to have an FTP client, which all computers do
HTTP Client HTTP Client - This app allows you to make HTTP requests to any web services on the net. It supports GET, POST, PUT and DELETE requests. Headers and parameters also available for customization
Mocha TN5250 (Android) Mocha TN5250 for Android provides TN5250 emulation for AS/400 terminal access.
· Supports all standard 5250 emulation features
· Alternate screen size (24x80 or 27x132)
· SSL (Secure Socket Layer). Uses SSL included with the Android OS
GAE Proxy GAE Proxy is a GAppProxy / WallProxy / GoAgent client for Android.
Now, use Google App Engine as a HTTP / HTTPS proxy. For more information, please visit the project home.
BEFORE YOU START
1. ROOT your android devices. For non-root or non-iptables users, only works in the built-in browser.
2. Install latest Busybox (Optional, if you know what it is)
CIDR Calculator (Android) CIDR Calculator is a simple Android-based IP subnet calculator for network engineers to quickly determine what the address range is of a subnet.
What's New in This Release:
· New preference to control input type on IP Addresses.
· Updated SDK level for Ice Cream Sandwich
Usemon I have really missed graphs of system status from android. I wanted something like you have in task manager on windows, or widgets on my KDE deskto
Other Software by developer «Richard Gruet»:
3G Watchdog Pro 3G Watchdog Pro - 3G Watchdog Pro is a data traffic monitor for Android. It can help you prevent exceeding your plan's limits by monitoring and predicting usage of your 4G/3G/Edge/GPRS internet connection.
3G Watchdog Pro allows you to quickly see when you are approaching your plan's limits via a status icon in the notification bar and home screen widgets