gbaHours - Time tracking application for free-lancers that work on projects for several clients. It is easy to start and stop the tracking while you are at work and you can easily view the weekly, monthly or yearly totals and change project or task names any time later. Totals and details can be sent by email to a desktop computer for billing.
What's New in This Release:
· More rounding options. Interface for synchronization service.
What's New in 1.3.9:
· refreshing timers totals
· option for max timers
What's New in 1.3.7:
Billing rates for client/project/task:
· A billing rate can now be given also for a project or task. The rate given for a task overrides the rate for the project or client, the rate given for a project overrides the rate for the client.
Default billing status:
· For a task, project or task a default billing status can be defined. It is used when creating new time entries (travel or work).
· On the Settings screen there are additional rounding modes (nearest 10 minutes, up/down/nearest 15 minutes) and there is an option for rounding also the start time of new time entries.
Multiple Timers Active:
· On the Settings screen there is an option to prevent automatically stopping other timers when starting a timer on the Timer screen.
· There is a solution for entering a fixed fee in the Amount1 field of a time entry.
Date in notes field of QB export:
· The option "Include time in note" when exporting QB Timer Activities now includes also the date.
· Normally when creating a new time entry the start and end times are set to the current time. If you manually change the end time (not with the Now button), then an offline mode is started where the start time of newly created items is set to the end time of the previous item and the end time is set to the next rounding interval or thirty minutes later (if there is no rounding mode set). The offline mode is stopped if you press the Now button of if you leave the app with the Back button.
What's New in 1.3.6:
· The small date format used in CSV export files can be selected on the Settings screen instead of the system setting.
What's New in 1.3.4:
· Option for inserting time in note field of QB Timer export. Billable amount in notes field of CSV export (if hourly rate for client given). QB Timer lists saved in backup file.
Like it? Share with your friends!
Supported operating systems:
Google Android 1.0, Google Android 1.5, Google Android 1.6, Google Android 2.0, Google Android 2.1, Google Android 2.2, Google Android 2.3, Google Android 3.0, Google Android 3.1, Google Android 3.2, Google Android 4.0, Google Android 4.1, Google Android 4.2, Google Android 4.3, Google Android 4.4, Google Android 5.x, Google Android 6.x, Google Android 7.x
Date Calculator Want to find out how many days left for your birthday, valentine’s day or your favorite event? Use DateCalc! Want to find out what is the date after your 8 day vacation, 40 day project deadline? Use DateCalc!
This application will help you to get date calculated in days from a specific future or past days from Today
LapStar Stopwatch Lite LapStar Stopwatch Lite - LapStar is a multiview digital stopwatch / lap timer with speech. Designed to be precise, fast, responsive, clean, simple and easy to use. No adverts or permissions and packaged into a very small file size. Try it today and see how good an Android stopwatch can be
(D-Day)TheDayBefore D-Day(days until) counter widget on Home screen The Day Before is an application which enables users to place the D-Day(days until) counter widget on Home screen Due to the battery saving feature of Android OS, it might delay the result for upto 30 minutes, max
Kitchen Timer Pro Kitchen Timer Pro - Kitchen Timer Pro is a graphical timer app used to easily handle multiple cooking times for your stove tops and your oven. This intuitive app will display critical cooking timer info at a glance
Timeriffic Timeriffic - does one thing: it can mute or un-mute the global Android ringer at a specified time of the day.
Example: Got class M, W, F at 8am, use Timeriffic to:
* un-mute your volume from 7am - 8am during the ride to class,
* switch to vibrate at 8am,
* and then back to full volume at 9am
Self Timer Lite Self Timer Lite is a simple application you can use to take a photo of yourself (with others) or to reduce the camera shake. The self-timer mode can be set from 0s to 1 min.
The countdown is started by pressing the camera button or by making some noise.
The pictures are saved on the SD Card and available in the Media Gallery
gbaTodo Todo list with multiple lists, categories and priorities. Concentrating on the most urgent tasks or due dates is easy as they are always on top of the list. Synchronizes with multiple accounts of Google Calendar. Extra fields for documenting the task completion, useful for bug tracking
gbaMoney gbaMoney is a money tracking application for Android. Expenses or income are quickly entered and assigned to classes, categories and subcategories. Monthly or yearly totals and subtotals can be viewed and graphically compared, with budgets on class or category level. Currencies are converted. Split items can be defined for recurring transactions
gbaSafe gbaSafe is a password safe with categories, templates and individual fields. Keeps confidential data encrypted in the database. Can use all the encryption algorithms available on the device, defaulting to the strong 192-bit AES and 256-bit SHA
gbaCalc gbaCalc is a decimal calculator inspired by printing calculators. All operations are shown in a scrolling window like on a paper roll. Decimal fixed point arithmetic with rounding, percentage and tax calculations suited for commercial use.
RPN-like operation mode. Operations can be edited, saved to a file or sent by email
gbaShop Yet another shopping list application with focus on ease of use. Has categories, products per category, shops and priorities. Shopping items are created based on products with additional detailed notes. They are easy to check off while shopping and they can be re-used. The highest priority items are on top of the list, checked off items move to the bottom