OI Shopping list lets you keep track of your shopping items. You can also use it for other kinds of check lists, for example for ToDo lists or party guest lists.
· Add items, mark items, clean up list.
· Create new lists, delete lists.
· Pick different themes.
What's New in This Release:
· Add OI Shopping List to the "share" menu of other apps to import text lists. (RuthAlk)
· Unmark All context menu item
· Avoid overlapping text of price and description
· Fix issues with Add button sometimes not adding.
· Fix text color on filter buttons.
What's New in 18.104.22.168:
· Sort list of lists (patch by Stanley F. for Google Summer of Code 2012)
· Set cursor to end in "rename list" dialog (patch by Alex Yaremenko)
· Fix list shortcut when filters are active.
· Fix Stores button in Edit Items dialog (issue 510)
· Filter and QuickEdit menus make better use of screen space on pre-ICS devices.
What's New in 1.6:
· PLEASE READ THIS: The font size has been adjusted for HD devices. Use menu>settings>font size.
· Filter by store or tags, fast scrolling (Enable in advanced preferences)
· Copy Item
· Widget (Andrey Zaytsev)
· setting for long press "Add" button (Gautam)
· "Stores" button when tracking per-store prices (Michal Zielinski)
· reset all (Andrey Zaytsev)
· fixed bug: disable screen lock (Darriel)
· fix font color
· update totals after using Quick Edit
· new icons and translations by GCI students
What's New in 1.5:
· support for Android 4.0
· new setting for quick edit mode for quantity and priority (Android 2.2 and higher)
· new setting to keep screen orientation (issue 402, Google code-in task by Gautam)
· new setting to disable screen lock (Google Code-in task by Kido)
· new setting to reset quantity when readding items (Google Code-in task by Shuhao)
· many new translations by Google Code-in students
What's New in 1.4.1:
· choose sort order for Pick Items mode (in advanced settings)
· fix "clean up list" menu command (issue 386)
· fix crash when scanning barcodes (issue 388)
· fix calculation of total price
What's New in 1.3.1 / 1.4 beta 1:
· new application icon for Android 2.0 or higher.
· allow app installation on external storage (requires Android 2.2 or higher)
· unit can be added to quantity.
· new field for priority, sort by priority.
· possibility to add notes (requires OI Notepad).
· case insensitive sort order.
· new menu command "mark all items" (patch by Tomek Scieplek)
· long press to launch barcode scanner
· translations into various languages (by Alcatel OneTouch), including Brazilian Portuguese, Croatian, Greek, Hungarian, Persian (Farsi).
What's New in 1.3.0 RC1:
· move items between lists
· backup preferences and items
· support for xlarge screens
· launcher icons for different resolutions
What's New in 1.2.6:
· translations: new: Danish, several translation issues fixed
Like it? Share with your friends!
Supported operating systems:
Google Android 1.0, Google Android 1.5, Google Android 1.6, Google Android 2.0, Google Android 2.1, Google Android 2.2, Google Android 2.3, Google Android 3.0, Google Android 3.1, Google Android 3.2, Google Android 4.0, Google Android 4.1, Google Android 4.2, Google Android 4.3, Google Android 4.4, Google Android 5.x, Google Android 6.x, Google Android 7.x
Phone Schedule Phone Schedule is a tool that allows you to create a list of tasks, which you want to automatically run at specific times
Timeriffic Timeriffic - does one thing: it can mute or un-mute the global Android ringer at a specified time of the day.
Example: Got class M, W, F at 8am, use Timeriffic to:
* un-mute your volume from 7am - 8am during the ride to class,
* switch to vibrate at 8am,
* and then back to full volume at 9am
ToDo Manager Todo Manager reminds you about your saved tasks. It offers the feature of setting multi alarms simultaneously. It's simple User Interface (UI) make it very user friendly. People related to all tracks of life can easily use it
Todoist Todoist - Fully functional client for popular and powerful online todo lists and tasks management web-service - Todoist. It allows create and edit your projects, manage and complete your tasks. Also, supports offline work mode, when you can do your changes as you want and, as soon as possible, your changes will be synchronized with Todoist web-service
myTimeSheet Easy time sheet handling on your Android device.
· Input your daily work.
· Multiple project possible with separate comments on each activity.
· Easy time change with one click plus/minus buttons.
· Easy adding.
· Comment your work or change settings for the project / activity
Tasks N Todos - Task/ToDo List Get organized effortlessly with the ultimate todo list app for Android! Designed with the goal of being the best todo list app for Android smartphones and tablets, Tasks N Todos helps you get organized and keep up with life's many tasks and todos with minimal effort
TodoToday for Remember the Milk TodoToday is a simple todo list application to show current due and overdue tasks from the online task management tool Remember The Milk (RTM).
TodoToday is intended to be a minimalist task manager focused on getting things done by showing only the tasks that are due and allowing for basic task entry to capture new tasks
Other Software by developer «OpenIntents»:
OI Notepad OI Notepad is based on Google's open source sample application Notepad that is provided with the Android SDK. OI Notepad allows to create, edit, send, and delete notes
DroidSpray DroidSpray allows you to spray paint your world.
DroidSpray is among the Top 200 applications, and #11 in the Entertainment category of ADC 2 (Android Developer Challenge).
It is like virtual graffiti. Using the camera built into your phone you'll see your artistic musings on top of your surroundings. If placed well, it might even appear to be real graffiti
SplashPlay SplashPlay helps you learn to play the guitar in the easy way. Simply attach the pod and light panel to your guitar, download the software and start strumming to your favourite songs in minutes. Song information is sent to the pod from a mobile phone or computer using a Bluetooth connection, giving total portability
OI Insert Date OI Insert Date is an extension for OI Notepad that inserts the current date into a note.
To insert the date, edit a note, place the cursor where you would like to insert the date, and press menu > insert date.
The date will appear at the cursor position
OI About OI About displays version information, links, credits, and license of an application. It is a standalone about dialog that is shared between applications.
It is an extension for OI Notepad, OI Shopping list, OI File Manager, and others
OI File Manager OI File Manager is an open file manager for Android-powered phones that seamlessly cooperates with other applications.
· Show list of files.
· Icons for home (root) directory and SD card.
· Directory structure displayed through clickable buttons.
· Alternatively, the current path can be displayed in an input field
OI Convert CSV The OpenIntents ConvertCSV is an extension for OI Shopping List and OI Notepad that lets you import and export the lists to CSV files.
THIS IS AN EXTENSION TO NOTEPAD OR SHOPPING LIST THAT WILL NOT WORK BY ITSELF.
· Import / export all OI shopping lists to CSV file compatible with MS Outlook tasks format
OI Flashlight OI Flashlight helps you find your way in the dark by keeping the display backlight turned on while this application is running.
· Wake lock while application is active.
· Pick a color for the light.
· Tap the screen or wait for 5 seconds to make it completely blank
OI Color Picker OI Color Picker - Android Business Professional Ringtones by ExecTones
This is an extension for OI Flashlight and other compatible applications that lets you pick a color.
To modify the color, touch the color wheel or one of the brightness or saturation bars.
If you like the color, press the central color disc to select your color