JSONovich - Firefox Addon is a Firefox extension that pretty-prints JSON content of various types directly in a browser tab. It uses the browser's native JSON parser and a custom-built formatter to produce its output.
Normally, Firefox would prompt to download JSON sent with the correct application/json mime-type. JSONovich makes working with JSON and debugging output from web services easier by formatting JSON nicely inside the browser.
· Syntax highlighting of JSON elements.
· Indentation according to JSON object/array nesting level.
· Line numbering based on JSON nodes and brackets, long strings always count as a single line.
· Collapsible objects and arrays (whole line is clickable, not just a tiny +/- symbol).
· Subtle zebra-stripes for easier reading.
· Preserves formatting accurately when copying to clipboard, excluding line numbers. Currently supports the following MIME types by default:
· application/json (also legacy unofficial types application/x-json, text/json and text/x-json)
· application/rdf+json [legacy] Supports loading JSON from files on disk with the following extensions by default:
· Custom MIME types/extensions and a few other preferences can be specified in about:config.
· Restartless (even in older browsers, partially).
What's New in This Release:
· Hotfix for improperly escaped JSON strings.
What's New in 188.8.131.52:
· Hotfix for corrupt JSON downloads on slow networks.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Learn Cplus Interview Q A Learn and practice Technical Interview Prep, Interview Preparation, C++ Interview Questions Free que
ColorCalculator Calculate as many solid plain stepwise fading hexadecimal color tone values as you like in between two entered colors
Learn LTE This tutorial will give you enough understanding on LTE technology from where you can take yourself
Online Compiler Online Compiler is a free online compiling and debugging tool that supports more than 30 programming languages like C,C++,Java,Python
Virtual/Augmented Reality Package Virtual/Augmented Reality Package - The virtual reality package is a library for virtual/augmented reality applications.
The library is currently under development and at the current stage, there is much work left to be done
MobiForms MobiForms is the first rapid application development tool in the world specifically designed for Android smartphones. MobiForms offers all the tools in one "box" for the creation and deployment of any type of mobile application - from surveys to field service, from signature capture to bar coding