Syncroid synchronizes your Outlook client calendar with your Android calendar. It only synchronizes meetings (appointments) and only from PC to Android. Note:.
What's New in This Release:
· Android: Improved way to extract PC setup
· Android: Added some visual feedback, and many minor changes
· PC: Fixed possible crash with outlook library
· PC: Fixed problem with update dialog not showing up until you show options
· PC: Improved logging
· PC: Added support for removing known device serial numbers from tray menu
What's New in 18.104.22.168:
· Android: Compatible with Android 2.0 and up only (the old version was compatible with 1.6 too)
· Android: Removed limitation to disable auto synchronization
· Android: fixed several possible crash problems
· Android: added Calendar manager which allows you to delete unnecessary calendars
· Android: tested and worked with Android 2.2 and 2.3. If you experience problems with any version starting from Android 2.0 and up, please notify me.
· PC: added option to use current host name as a calendar name
· PC: removed option to use default calendar. This is not applicable now that Syncroid is using it's own account to provide calendars.
· PC: added support for extracting owner e-mail address from Outlook profile and provide it to Android calendar
· PC: better support for selecting default outlook profile
· PC: fixed dialog asking for permissions is now shown modal
· PC: many minor fixes and external tools and libraries updates
What's New in 22.214.171.124:
· Fixed a nasty bug with memory copy from Outlook
What's New in 126.96.36.199:
· Added Android calendar color selection to Preferences > Calendar tab (available only when using custom calendars). This way you could use Syncroid from more than one location and distinct calendar events.
· Added "Last sync on < date >" in Preferences > Server tab. Now you can see when was the last time you synchronized. Field get cleared upon application restart.
· Fixed a problem with PC update. Result was that the updater cannot overwrite adb files when updating during adb sync. If you have this problem (updating previous version) you need to disconnect USB cable and manually kill adb. You could also mount your Android drive and install from installer located in Syncroid folder there.
· Fixed many small bugs including some cleanup code in Outlook handling
What's New in 188.8.131.52:
· Added support for remote server synchronization.
· Added options to switch on/off different connection modes
· Fixed many small bugs
What's New in 184.108.40.206:
· Added support for ADB. You need to switch on USB debugging in Settings -> Applications -> Development. In this mode you don't need to use Android drive. Sync starts as soon as you connect your phone. Importing of new data also happens automatically. Please note that unlike disk drive mode, you'll probably be asked to provide vendor specific USB drivers for your phone in order for this mode to work.
· Removed 1.1.2011 expiration limitation
What's New in 220.127.116.11:
· Added Crash reporting
· Improved logging
· Added field to compensate any differences between Android and PC timezone incompatibilities.
· Removed some code not needed yet (will bring it back when implementing Android to PC sync)
· Android part now has more robust extraction code for PC setup
Like it? Share with your friends!
Supported operating systems:
Google Android 1.6, Google Android 2.0, Google Android 2.1, Google Android 2.2, Google Android 2.3, Google Android 3.0, Google Android 3.1, Google Android 3.2, Google Android 4.0, Google Android 4.1, Google Android 4.2, Google Android 4.3, Google Android 4.4, Google Android 5.x, Google Android 6.x, Google Android 7.x
Android Sync Manager WiFi Android Sync Manager WiFi is the first Wireless PC (Windows) Sync Tool in Android Market. With Android Manager, you can manage your handset data easily and wireless sync with your PC via WiFi technology. Including contacts, messages, photos, music, video, applications and calendar
Nix Sync Nix Sync is a quick and dirty app to dump the address book and other information in your phone onto your SD card
Exchange for Android 2.x Exchange for Android 2.x - TouchDown syncs emails, contacts, calendar and tasks on your Android 2.x device.
This version of TouchDown is specially for devices running Android 2.0 and above. This is a 30 day trial which you can activate by purchasing the license key separately
doubleTwist AirSync doubleTwist AirSync - Life Without Wires! doubleTwist AirSync wirelessly syncs your iTunes music, photos and videos with your Mac or PC over your home WiFi network.
Use in conjunction with the free doubleTwist desktop application to automatically import your iTunes music playlists, iTunes ratings & playcounts from your Mac or PC
ClearSync Calendars & Contacts An integrated multiple calendars and contacts solution for Android, PCs, the web, other smartphones. Share calendars and contacts lists with anyone
Contact photo sync whats Contact photo sync whats - Contact photo sync lets you synchronize whatsapp photos with your phonebook photo contacts. In a very simple way you can sync photos to display on the agenda photos of your contacts with whom they have WhatsApp on your profile, so when they call the synchronized picture also appears
ContactSync ContactSync is a workaround for an issue found on some Android devices: the impossibility of Google-synchronized contacts creation. It makes all the contacts synchronized with Google.
Runs only on Android Cupcake/1.5, and can fix only the devices that have the specific contact database structure leading to this issue
AutoSync OnOff Simple AutoSync toggle widget (1×1) for Android.
Allows you On/Off your AutoSync state with 1 click.
What's New in This Release:
· Support for 1
TuneSync TuneSync - Automatically synchronize your iTunes music files (mp3, aac), artwork, and playlists to your SD card over your Wi-Fi connection.
Requires a SD Card, iTunes, and free TuneSync server software.
· Lite version limited to 20 songs and 1 playlist.
What's New in This Release:
· Fixing error if sd card is not mounted
What's New in 2
AirDrop (Android) AirDrop - Ever felt the need to drag something over the air from your computer to your mobile phone? AirDrop is the answer
Other Software by developer «Demosten»:
Comments on Syncroid:
Date: 12 May 14
If you noted an error or download link is broken, please, report it via this page or use comments.
Please, select device to check if Syncroid supports it