Box - Box for Android lets you easily view, access and share files:*Browse files on Box*View documents, media & other files (5GB Free)*Share links to files*Create and upload files from your device*Search through filesBox's web-based service also lets you share, manage and collaborate on content online. Visit www.box.net.Recent changes:* Upload photos, videos and audio files stored in other applications on your Android device* Create photos, videos and audio files directly from the Box application* Bug fixes and improved stability* Fixes minor issues with storing login credentials
What's New in This Release:
· Introducing Box Notes on Android! Including the ability to bold, italic, underline, bullet, number list, indent, outdent, and cut/copy/paste.
· New Recently Opened files list
· New options for shared links: set expiration dates and prevent downloading
· New client settings that admins can control: copy/paste, opening into other apps, and automatic content uploading
· Ability to pull to refresh a folder list
· Ability to delete comments on files
· Box for EMM available upon request
What's New in 3.0.2:
· Support for Android 4.4 (KitKat)
· Several bug fixes
What's New in 2.2.7:
· Bug fixes including those for uploads on Android 4.3 and Nexus 7 layouts
What's New in 2.2.0:
· New left-swipe navigation drawer
· Revamped updates feed with document preview and new filtering options
· New resizable home screen widget with scrolling
· Ability to sort a folder by name, date, or size
· Grid (icon) view for files
· Ability to switch between multiple Box accounts from inside the app
· Real-time updates to offline files while inside the app
· Localized file and folder sizes
· Finnish language support
What's New in 2.1.9:
· Core improvements (using V2 of the Box API)
· Many bug fixes, including file uploads with foreign characters
What's New in 2.1.5:
· Added option to customize permissions of newly created shared links
· Added preview capability for audio and video files
· Polish translation update
· New Hebrew translation
What's New in 2.1.2:
· Minor bug fix for editing files that have been saved for offline.
What's New in 2.1.1:
· Minor bug fix for uploads after upgrading
What's New in 2.0.2:
· Minor bug fix for shared link handling
What's New in 2.0.1:
· Previews of documents are now rendered right in the app so you can see your files without opening them!
· Ability to download and save whole folders for offline use (store in encrypted cache)
· Brand new transfer manager
· App handles shared link URLs
· File and folder descriptions are now viewable and editable
What's New in 1.8.5:
· Added ability to move/copy files and folders!
· Multiple select files and folders with a long press
· Bug fixes and security improvements
What's New in 126.96.36.199:
· Fixes an issue with JellyBean.
What's New in 1.8.1:
· Minor bug fixes and UI tweaks
What's New in 1.4.2:
· Upload pictures from Picasa folders.
Like it? Share with your friends!
Supported operating systems:
Google Android 1.5, Google Android 1.6, Google Android 2.0, Google Android 2.1, Google Android 2.2, Google Android 2.3, Google Android 3.0, Google Android 3.1, Google Android 3.2, Google Android 4.0, Google Android 4.1, Google Android 4.2, Google Android 4.3, Google Android 4.4, Google Android 5.x, Google Android 6.x, Google Android 7.x
File Expert Ghost Black Theme This is Ghost Black Theme plugin for File Expert.
To use this plugin, you must have File Expert V4.1.3 or higher version to be installed on your phone
AirDrop (Android) AirDrop - Ever felt the need to drag something over the air from your computer to your mobile phone? AirDrop is the answer
File Manager (Explorer) File Manager (Explorer) is best and Fastest Free File Manager.
Cool UI design, user friendly Features
figofuture Android File Manager figofuture Android File Manager - File browser for Android. Can use the system relative software to open apk/image/audio/video/pdf/document files
OI File Manager OI File Manager is an open file manager for Android-powered phones that seamlessly cooperates with other applications.
· Show list of files.
· Icons for home (root) directory and SD card.
· Directory structure displayed through clickable buttons.
· Alternatively, the current path can be displayed in an input field
HTC file manager HTC file manager - is a handy file manager from HTC developers for Android devices. Standard functions are available in the application: you can copy, move, delete and make other operations with files. You can save the needed folders to the list of favorites to have fast access to them. This is a wonderful arrangement of files in your smartphone
Filo Filo helps manage files on your Android sd card
PaderSyncSSH for Android PaderSyncSSH for Android is a powerful SSH2 client for mobile devices. Use it to access your SSH/SFTP servers at home or at work from your mobile device.
Connect multiple terminal windows to work directly on the SSH server, execute commands and manage the remote system
Free file explorer File Explorer is a modern, fully functional application, the first application for file management with all options completely free without advertising on their screens
Other Software by developer «Box.net Inc»:
Box for BlackBerry PlayBook Box provides simple, secure sharing from anywhere - letting you easily store files online, send big files fast, access content on your BlackBerry® PlayBookTM, and collaborate with others