WebMD for Android - 24/7 access to health information and decision-support tools.
WebMD for Android helps you with your decision-making and health improvement efforts by providing mobile access 24/7 to mobile-optimized health information and decision-support tools including WebMD’s Symptom Checker, Drugs & Treatments, First Aid Information and Local Health Listings. WebMD the App also gives you access to first aid information without having to be connected wirelessly – critical if you don’t have Internet access in the time of need.
• WebMD Symptom Checker – Select the part of the body that is troubling you, choose your symptoms, & learn about potential conditions or issues.
• Conditions – Find medically reviewed information about Conditions relevant to you & learn more about causes, treatments, & related symptoms.
• Drugs & Treatments – Search our extensive database for information on Drugs, Supplements, & Vitamins. Access content such as Uses, Side Effects, Warnings, and more.
• Pill Identification Tool – Identify your prescription drugs and over the counter medicines by pill shape, color, & imprint.
• First Aid Essentials – Your handy guide for medical emergencies. From insect stings to broken bones, helpful treatment tips are always available, even without an Internet connection.
• Local Health Listings – Find the closest physician, hospital, & pharmacy based on your current location or search by city, state or zip.
• Native Voice Search Functionality – Search WebMD with their voice for a condition, drug, treatment or first aid topic.
• Maps – View local health listings & individual Physician, Hospital, & Pharmacy locations in a map view.
• Get Directions – Enter your primary address once in app settings and get one click directions.
• Email Friends – Send your friends medically reviewed content covering First Aid, Conditions, & Drugs.
• Email Me – Quickly send yourself content with one click. Simply save your email address in app settings.
• Add to Contacts – Physician, Hospital, & Pharmacy details are added to your Contacts list with one click.
• Content Updates – Timely content is updated automatically.
• Tour – Swipe through a quick visual tour of key features and navigation.
WebMD Health Corp. (Nasdaq: WBMD) is the leading provider of health information services, serving consumers, physicians, healthcare professionals, employers, and health plans through our public and private online portals, mobile platforms and health-focused publications. More than 95 million unique visitors access the WebMD Health Network each month.
The WebMD Health Network includes WebMD Health, Medscape, MedicineNet, emedicineHealth, RxList,
and Medscape Education.
SOURCE WebMD Health Corp.
WebMD. Better Information. Better Health.
WebMD does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on the WebMD mobile application.
Like it? Share with your friends!
Supported operating systems:
Google Android 1.5, Google Android 1.6, Google Android 2.0, Google Android 2.1, Google Android 2.2, Google Android 2.3, Google Android 3.0, Google Android 3.1, Google Android 3.2, Google Android 4.0, Google Android 4.1, Google Android 4.2, Google Android 4.3, Google Android 4.4, Google Android 5.x, Google Android 6.x, Google Android 7.x
Allergies Allergies - Allergy news and information.
Allergy is a hypersensitivity disorder of the immune system.Allergic reactions occur to normally harmless environmental substances known as allergens; these reactions are acquired, predictable, and rapid. Strictly, allergy is one of four forms of hypersensitivity and is called type I (or immediate) hypersensitivity
DXY Drugs Information (Lite) DXY Drugs Information (Lite) - The Tool will meet the Chinese physician’s needs to check the drugs information.
This is a professional software specially designed for clinicians. It collects instructions for common medicine, which can be quickly found by Trade name, Generic name, Disease name, Interactions, Pill ID, Indications or other features of the drugs
Speed Anatomy Touch a human body and learn anatomy with the addictive game Speed Anatomy!How fast can you point to your liver, gall bladder or incisor? Do you know the difference between the auricle and the utricle
KlaberjassPro KlaberjassPro - Foundation
Make live bearable for braintumor patients.
Excellent scorekeeper for Jass players.
- Keep the score
- Save scores on player base
- Im-/Export scores
- Extended statistics
scores /all day's
Pocket Doctor Lite Pocket Doctor Lite is our free comprehensive medical health encyclopedia written specifically for mobile by a UK Doctor. Originally available on WAP in 2001 our latest version is made specifically for Android
drchrono EMR/EHR An EMR for use on your laptop, iPhone, iPad or Android device. Access anywhere. drchrono addresses the critical needs of today's healthcare sector by providing a platform for the core needs of any medical practice through iPads and a cloud EHR
Gupt Rog Description
This app is made for describing Sexual Disease(Gupt Rog) in detail
Other Software by developer «WebMD, LLC»:
Medscape Medscape app for Android™ now available! Medscape from WebMD is the MOST COMPREHENSIVE, FREE medical app available for healthcare professionals.OUR APP INCLUDES:-Fast & Comprehensive Drug Reference, including herbals and supplements-Powerful Drug Interaction Checker