Adobe Reader for iPhone/iPad is the free global standard for reliably viewing and sharing PDF documents across platforms and devices. Easily and efficiently access the widest range of PDF file types - including PDF Portfolios, password-protected PDF documents and Adobe LiveCycle rights-managed PDF files. Now available for iPad, iPhone and iPod touch, Adobe Reader offers fast, high-quality interaction with PDF. View PDF files:
· Quickly open PDF files from email , the Web or any application that supports "Open In..."
· View PDF Portfolios, PDF Packages, annotations and drawing markups
· Read text annotations such as Sticky Notes Access encrypted PDF files:
· Open and view password-protected PDF files
· Access files secured by Adobe LiveCycle Rights Management, which helps protect sensitive documents
· Supports the highest grade of PDF encryption, up to AES256 Interact with PDF files:
· Search text to find specific information
· Use bookmarks to jump directly to a section in your PDF file
· Select single page or continuous scroll modes
· Easily zoom in on text or images for a closer view
· Quickly navigate through large files using thumbnails
· Select and copy text from a PDF file to the clipboard Print and share files:
· Print wirelessly with AirPrint
· Share PDF files with other applications using "Open In..."
· Email PDF documents as attachments Available languages:
· English, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Spanish, Dutch, Danish, Portuguese, Swedish, Russian, Czech, Polish and Turkish
What's New in This Release:
· Easily mark up PDF content with sticky notes, the freehand drawing tool or the highlight, strikethrough, and underline tools
· Add comments anywhere in your PDF file with sticky notes
· Fill out PDF forms
· Use the new Ink Signature tool to sign any PDF document using your finger
· Send PDF files to others for electronic signing using Adobe EchoSign
· Performance and Memory fixes for new iPad
What's New in 10.1.2:
· Resolves issues on the new iPad with Retina display
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 8.x (iPad), Apple iOS 8.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 8.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 9.x (iPad), Apple iOS 9.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 9.x (iPod Touch)
Print n Share Pro for iPad Print n Share Pro for iPad - Print n Share Pro is a multi-user printing app for iPad. It allows you to print directly to most WiFi printers, and to all printers connected to your Mac or PC. If a WiFi connection is not available, you can print remotely via 3G/4G.
Print n Share Pro can print emails, files, web pages, contacts and images
Resume Generator Pro Resume Generator Pro - As we all know in this "difficult" economy everyone needs a hand creating their resume. This application will create a great looking resume (PDF). You will be able to set all your personal information, so you do not have to type it every time you want to send it to a new prospective employer
PDF to JPEG PDF to JPEG - This app allows you to convert PDF documents to JPEG images or extract the source photo elements.
It supports encrypted PDF files conversion, so you can convert PDFs with copying and printing restrictions without any problems.
· Import PDF from Mail, Safari, PDF Reader, GoodReader, Dropbox and other apps
Save2PDF for iPhone Save2PDF for iPhone - Save2PDF is a useful tool for creating PDF files on your iPhone. The app allows you to convert Office and iWork files, photos, contacts, web pages, email attachments and other file types to the PDF format.
In addition, Save2PDF can merge different document types into a single PDF
Foxit Mobile PDF for iPhone/iPad Foxit Mobile PDF for iPhone/iPad - Foxit Mobile PDF releases the capabilities of viewing and annotates PDF documents on the go. Now, with the Foxit Mobile PDF, you can work on your PDF documents anytime, anywhere. Indeed, this is the application for you to start a comfortable reading trip
ReaddleDocs for iPad ReaddleDocs is a revolutionary document viewer, file manager and attachment saver for iPad.
It can catch documents from any source you can imagine: PC or Mac computers, web sites, email attachments, iDisk, Dropbox and other online file storages and even iPhones
ActivePrint (iPhone/iPad) Print photos, web pages, notes, and more from your iPhone or iPod to almost any printer in the world
PDF Expert PDF Expert is a professional PDF viewer for iPhone and iPod Touch. Saving PDF email attachments, full text search, support for password protected documents, navigation through embedded PDF bookmarks, handling large PDF files are the most essential functions to mention.
With PDF Expert you can:
SAVE EMAIL ATTACHMENTS. INCLUDING PASSWORD PROTECTED ONES
iUnarchive Lite iUnarchive is an extension to other Apps like Mail, Safari and iWork. To open an attachment on the iPhone, you have to tap and hold the attached file's name until a menu comes up. Then choose 'Open in' and/or iUnarchive. Archives received or downloaded can be opened in iUnarchive with the 'Open in...' option
Print Agent PRO for iPad Print Agent PRO for iPad - View, print and share documents on your iPad. Print Agent PRO is easiest way for you to store files, read documents and print anything your want, including emails and email attachments, right from the iPad.
You can easily copy documents to Print Agent PRO over USB using iTunes File Sharing
Other Software by developer «Adobe Systems Incorporated»:
Adobe Photoshop Touch for Android Tablets Adobe Photoshop Touch for Android Tablets - Combine images, apply professional effects, share results with friends and family through sites like Facebook, and more - all from the convenience of your Android tablet
Adobe Kuler for iPhone Adobe Kuler for iPhone - Adobe Kuler allows you to capture colors from the surrounding environment using your iPhone's camera.
You can also extract colors from images stored online or on your device, and edit them from within the app by adjusting the RGB sliders
Adobe Ideas Adobe Ideas is your digital sketchbook, letting you capture and explore ideas anywhere you go. Adobe Ideas is an ideal companion for the professional design applications from Adobe, including Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop
Adobe Photoshop Touch for iPad Adobe Photoshop Touch for iPad - Combine images, apply professional effects, share results with friends and family through sites like Facebook, and more – all from the convenience of your iPad.
· Use popular Photoshop features designed for the tablet such as layers, selection tools, adjustments, and filters to create mind-blowing images
Adobe Carousel Adobe Carousel - Adobe Carousel is the only photography solution that gives you access to your entire photo library from all your iPad, iPhone, and Mac - no storage issues, no manual syncing hassles
Adobe Revel Adobe Revel - Adobe Revel (formerly Adobe Carousel) is the only photography solution that gives you access to your entire photo library from all your iPad, iPhone, and Mac - no storage issues, no manual syncing hassles
Adobe Photoshop Touch for Android Adobe Photoshop Touch for Android - Combine images, apply professional effects, share results with friends and family through sites like Facebook, and more - all from the convenience of your Android tablet
Adobe Reader for Windows Phone 7 Adobe Reader is the global standard for reliably viewing and interacting with PDF documents. Now available for the Windows Phone 7 platform, Adobe Reader enables a high-quality PDF experience on your mobile device