Jeppesen Mobile TC With the industry leading chart viewer Jeppesen Mobile TC (JeppTC), Jeppesen delivers the best chart viewing experience for your terminal charting data subscription directly to your iPad. Whatever your coverage, from regional to worldwide, you will be mobile with the airway manual terminal procedures and airport diagrams associated with your coverage areas.
With Jeppesen Mobile TC you will get:
• Arrival, departure and approach procedures
• Chart change notifications
• Online updates
• Full-color, high-quality, vector-based data with amazing details and zoom capabilities
• Offline access to your charting data subscriptions
Note: You must have a valid Jeppesen electronic charting serial number in order to activate new coverages, or update your charts. New Jeppesen subscription serial numbers are activated when software is shipped. On average, it takes 1-3 days after purchase for the serial number to be activated.
What's New in This Release:
· Added the ability to view IFR Airway Manual text.
· Added settings options.
· Added embedded help.
· Added ability to set default chart display mode.
· Added mode to disable sleep mode.
· Added reset mode.
· Added ability to restore brightness.
· Added swiping gesture to transitions between charts.
· Added ability to organize individual charts in favorite list.
· Added printing of current terminal chart.
· Corrected pattern issue on VFR charts.
What's New in 220.127.116.11:
· Demo charts - now you can experience the power of Jeppesen Mobile TC without a Jeppesen electronic charting serial number
· New and improved favorites management
· Chart favorites - for quick and easy access to your favorite charts
· Groups - view and manage your Ref, SID, STAR, Appr and Taxi charts
· Brightness control - go beyond the iPad system dimming for a better chart viewing experience while flying at night
· Push notifications (APN) - Jeppesen Mobile TC will let you know when new chart updates are available
· Add/remove favorites at the chart level
· Chart change notices - for the important information affecting terminal charts that is temporary, or has not been incorporated into the revised charts
· Misc bugs and fixes
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPad), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 8.x (iPad), Apple iOS 9.x (iPad)
Text'nDrive Lite Text'nDrive Lite - eliminate the temptation of reading your emails while driving by listening to a voice that reads your messages in real time. No need to touch your phone!
Text’nDrive allows you to be a responsible driver and stay connected by reading your email messages to you as they are received
PocketDyno PocketDyno measures vehicle performance, providing up to 20 different metrics that report time, distance, speed, acceleration, and power. Create a vehicle profile to store and compare test runs or evaluate vehicle modifications.
PocketDyno is a serious tool that gives **accurate** real-world results
Guidepoint Vehicle Locator Guidepoint Vehicle Locator - The Guidepoint Vehicle Locator for the iPhone lets you locate your Guidepoint-equipped car, truck, or motorcycle anytime, anywhere.
Locked your keys in your car? Need to start your engine? The Guidepoint Vehicle Locator can help you with that, too
Speed Limit Notifier Speed Limit Notifier - Are you afraid your loved one is speeding when you lend him/her your car? This is your perfect solution, the application will notify you via email every time someone goes above the specified speed. GPS is required
Speedometer Speedometer - Want to know how fast you are going? Speedometer is a full-featured, simple to use speedometer for the iPhone!
Speedometer is for entertainment only, so have fun! It's pretty accurate. Speedometer makes use of GPS
Fuel Tracker for HanDBase Applet consists of two databases, Fuel Tracker & Gas Stations (DBPopup). The applet allows the user to record basic information for each fill up including Date of Sale (automatic entry), Sale (cost of fuel), Price/Gallon and current Odometer Reading. The applet then computes and displays Gallons Pumpted, MPG, Miles/Dollar (of fuel), Total Sales to Date, Avg