Cadence - Use the Cadence application as your music engine and make sure you always have a consistent beat to match your workout too. Cadence is designed to let users perform activities such as running or dancing while listening to a steady stream of songs that match the beat of their movements.
Easily playback all your music that matches the Beats Per Minute (BPM) you select.
· Press on the slider to adjust the metronome to the speed of the beat you want. Match your motion to the beat and let go. Cadence will play all the songs on your device that match the beat you want.
· Use Cadence app to run to a consistent beat or dance to all fast or slow songs. Hear a wide range of your music matching 70 BPM to 200 BPM . Choose from two BPM sources:
· (Server Source) Quickly setup Cadence App by scanning for BPM's right from the App. This mode uses the music on your device and scans Echo Nest for BPM matches.
· (Advanced Playlists) Choose to run Cadence App off of a BPM Playlist Set created by Cadence Desktop. This mode allows you to use any music you have in your iTunes library.
· Cadence Desktop runs on your home computer. It is free to download and is available for Mac Intel and Windows based computers.
What's New in This Release:
· Cadence App now works with Verizon iPhones running 4.2.6 or higher.
· The top BPM range has been raised to 200 BPM.
· A fix for songs not being shuffled on playback as been put in place.
What's New in 1.8.1:
· You can now choose between Echonest or your iPod library as a BPM source. Your iPod library has BPM's from iTunes. Each time you sync your music the BPM's in iTunes are synced to your devices iPod library. Then you simply scan your iPod library with Cadence and your set.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 8.x (iPad), Apple iOS 8.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 8.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 9.x (iPad), Apple iOS 9.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 9.x (iPod Touch)
Foster's Fitness Get some of the best fitness advice from a world class athlete and learn how to train like a professional!
Garmin Fit Garmin Fit - Turn your iPhone into a powerful training tool with the Garmin Fit application. See your current walking, running or cycling stats at one glance, or review and share them later thanks to automatic uploading to Garmin Connect. It even allows you select the perfect soundtrack for your workout
Gaiam TV for iPad Watch thousands of instructional yoga and fitness videos, as well as other content featured on the Gaiam TV network right on your iPad
Calorie Counter by MyNetDiary Calorie Counter by MyNetDiary - Free add-on for MyNetDiary.com - PAID online weight loss program.
Serious weight loss comes to the iPhone.
This free iPhone application complements MyNetDiary.com web site - the online food diary, with 88,000 foods, providing diet analysis, advanced charts, reports, export to Excel, and the comfort of a large screen and keyboard
Cadence Run DJ Cadence Run DJ - Use the Cadence application as your music engine and make sure you always have a consistent beat to match your workout too. Cadence is designed to let users perform activities such as running or dancing while listening to a steady stream of songs that match the beat of their movements