DejaOffice (iPhone/iPad) - Business-class contacts, calendar, tasks and notepad applications. Complete CRM productivity suite that delivers functionality similar to BlackBerry and Palm Treo devices.
· Category manager with colors
· Advanced contacts sort (first name, last name, company name, categories, city, zip)
· 5 calendar views (day, week, month, year, list)
· Multiple task styles (GTD, Franklin Covey, TBYL, Outlook-style, Palm-style)
· Link contacts to calendar events
· Calendar alarms (iOS 4 only)
· Set advanced calendar recurrence patterns
· Daily agenda summary
· Custom fields
· 3 font sizes (Delightful, Business, Micro)
· Integrates with built-in iPhone Contacts, Calendar, Dialer, Maps, Email, SMS, Browser
· Supported languages include English, Spanish, French, German, Dutch, Italian, Portuguese, Czech, Japanese, Korean, Chinese (China) and Chinese (Taiwan).
· Dual-pane viewing options for iPad. Better productivity and optimal use of screen space.
Optional PC Sync:
Sync DejaOffice with your productivity or PIM software:
· Microsoft Outlook
· Microsoft Outlook with Business Contact Manager
· IBM Lotus Notes
· Sage ACT!
· Novell GroupWise
· Palm Desktop
· FrontRange GoldMine
· Salesforce CRM
· Time & Chaos
Requires CompanionLink on the PC.
What's New in This Release:
· Stability fix for timed autosync.
· Added feature to set the category for new entities to the current category filter.
· Miscellaneous stability improvements.
What's New in 1.3.7:
· Fixed landscape mode with iOS 6
· DejaToday displays relative dates for future events
· All-day events display "all day" in list view
· Option to re-mask private records after selecting "Show Private"
· Other bug fixes and incremental improvements
What's New in 1.3.5:
· fixed a crash in list view for calendar
· fixed an issue where editing and saving an event did not return to the correct display in list view for calendar
What's New in 1.3.4:
· improves Wi-Fi sync time for update syncs
· keyboard now goes away after entering a search
· fixes an issue where weekly calendar events did not sync from iOS calendar to DejaOffice properly
· fixes an issue where editing an all day recurring event may crash
· fixes an issue where editing a task could crash if Alpha priority style was set on iPad
· adds an option to remove a private records password
· DejaCalendar list view now defaults to the last viewed event or today's date
What's New in 1.3.3:
· fixed an issue where events in week view may shift to the wrong day or wrong time slot
· fixed an issue where notification center would display the alarm time instead of the time of the event
· fixed an issue where DejaToday didn't display today's all day events
· fixed an issue where using the search via list view sometimes didn't function properly
· fixed issues where hiding/masking private records would sometimes not display properly
What's New in 1.3.2:
· fixed issues when swapping between different search filters (All fields, Subject, etc)
· fixed an issue when marking a task complete did not save properly from the view screen
· fixed issues syncing weekly recurring events occurring every 2, 3, etc weeks (e.g. Bi-Weekly)
· fixed issues when adding a large number of categories
· DejaOffice now displays calendar views in 24hr time when set in iOS
· fixed an issue where the contact link field did not open the linked contact record
· fixed an issue where DejaOffice would display an inaccurate IP address if the devices IP changed while DejaOffice was running in the background
· fixed an issue where work or work fax would display duplicated in Business or Micro modes
· general UI enhancements for iPad list views and rotating issues
· fixed an issue where the back button did not work when selecting a task priority on iPad
· fixed an issue where DejaCalendar month view would display an extra month in some months
· fixed sizing and display issues for DejaExpense list view
· Week view now displays the correct date interval in the title bar
· fixed an issue where the private field did not sync for contacts
· fixed an issue where DejaOffice notifications would not clear from the iOS 5 notification center when selected
· fixed an issue where tasks always synced back to the PC with an alarm set (CLSH only)
· native Apple app sync progress now shows on each screen until it completes
· fixed DejaCalendar speed issues caused by running multiple purge and reload syncs
· fixed an issue where syncing 0 minute duration events to native Apple calendar caused the native Apple calendar sync to fail
· fixed sync status rotation issues
· fixed issues display every weekday (and similar) recurring events
What's New in 1.3.11:
· fixed an issue where some list views on iPad, including DejaCalendar would crash on opening
· fixed an issue where DejaCalendar defaulted to opening on list view on iPad- now opens on day view as it did previously
· fixed an issue where Wi-Fi sync could crashing syncing certain category colors
What's New in 1.2.10:
· fixed issue where the records in the native Apple calendar could not be deleted
What's New in 1.2.9:
· fixed an issue where Wi-Fi sync may fail on subsequent syncs after the device's screen locks
· improved performance
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 4.0.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.0.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 8.x (iPad), Apple iOS 8.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 8.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 9.x (iPad), Apple iOS 9.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 9.x (iPod Touch), Apple iPhone OS 3.2.x (iPad)
Hoccer (iPhone/iPad) Hoccer (iPhone/iPad) is a new app for fast and easy exchange of information and content. Hoccer allows for the instant transfer of data, by way of intuitive gesturing with your mobile phone, eliminating the sometimes cumbersome and time consuming act of manually entering addresses and phone numbers
Note Sync Note Sync can help you with your diary, agenda, journal, etc.
Finally the notes from your notebook will be updated with the notes of your device.
With this application you will be able to:
- Sync notes from Web to Device.
- Sync notes from Device to Web.
- Sync notes with a local device copy.
- Append to the note the data/time as needed
Nomadesk for iPad Nomadesk allows individuals and teams to secure, sync, share and backup data without limits
myTracks myTracks is not yet another GPS tracking app, but the perfect supplement for the desktop edition of myTracks for Mac OS X. GPS tracks can be recorded with both iPhone or iPod Touch and easily synchronized with your Mac. On the Mac the tracks can be organized comfortably and linked with photos of your digital camera (Geotagging)
Air Sharing HD Air Sharing HD - Air Sharing is the most powerful way to view your documents on the go
Hostbasket Nomadesk for iPhone Hostbasket Nomadesk for iPhone allows individuals and teams to secure, sync, share and backup data without limits. The Hostbasket Nomadesk application provides immediate and intuitive access to files independent from any geographic location
File Transfer for iPhone/iPad File Transfer for iPhone/iPad - File Transfer provides a fast and easy way to send and receive files from other smartphones, tablets, and computers. The app works cross-platform and is available for Mac, Windows, iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, and Android
Chrome Sync Pro Chrome Sync Pro - Chrome Sync Pro allows you to access your desktop Chrome browser's bookmarks, history and open tabs from your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch. This way you can start browsing on your PC and continue from where you left off on your iOS device.
The app allows you to choose your favorite browser, like Apollo, Atomic or iCab to be the default browser
SugarSync (iPhone/iPad) With SugarSync, instantly access cloud-synced files, photos and music from all your computers. View files and photos, stream music, and share files (and even complete folders) with friends and colleagues – no tethering required
Other Software by developer «CompanionLink Software»:
DejaOffice (Android) DejaOffice (Android) - Business-class contacts, calendar, tasks and notepad applications. Complete CRM productivity delivers functionality similar to BlackBerry and Palm Treo devices