Dictionary.com for iPhone - Carry a dictionary and thesaurus wherever you go with this easy to use app! View language reference content from trusted sources like Dictionary.com and Thesaurus.com right from your iPhone.
The application gives you access to a comprehensive database of more than 2 million words, with detailed definitions, synonyms, antonyms, word origins, example sentences, and audio pronunciations. In addition, it delivers daily useful content, such as Word of the Day and The Hot Word.
· Offline access - no Internet connection needed for most content
· Audio pronunciation
· Example sentences
· Word origin & history
· Voice search (five free searches included)
· Favorite words
· Search history
· Spelling suggestions
· Popular & local trending searches
· Shake your iPhone to receive a random, surprise word
· FREE advanced Learner's Dictionary provides additional content for English learners, or anyone looking for more context.
· In order to save room on your device, the Offline Dictionary is now optional. Download the Offline Dictionary from the Settings screen.
· Siri is now able to read the definitions out loud.
· Various improvements and bug fixes.
What's New in 4.4.1:
· Fixed an issue with iCloud sync that was being experienced by some users. This issue was causing the app to hang on launch.
What's New in 4.3:
· New sleek and updated design, ready for iOS7
· Share your content through iMessage or SMS
· Bug fixes: now able to clear search box of previously searched words, improved lower nav visibility
What's New in 4.2:
· New home screen features quick access to daily content including Word of the Day and The Hot Word
· Hundreds of new words added: photobomb, attachment parenting, digital native, and more
· New Rhyming Dictionary with more than 500,000 rhyming words -- available as a premium upgrade
· Enhanced language translator with over 30 languages
What's New in 4.1:
· Fixed an unforeseen issue experienced by some users.
What's New in 3.6:
· Faster app launch
· New content: More than one million example sentences added
· Unlimited number of favorite words, now alphabetized
· Bug fixes
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 4.0.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.0.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 8.x (iPad), Apple iOS 8.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 8.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 9.x (iPad), Apple iOS 9.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 9.x (iPod Touch), Apple iPhone OS 3.1.x, Apple iPhone OS 3.1.x (iPod Touch), Apple iPhone OS 3.2.x (iPad)
Lingopal FLIRTA - multilingual talking phrasebook Lingopal FLIRTA Chat and flirt in 44 languages with just one phrasebook application.
Tell that Estonian girl how much you like to watch her lips as she speaks. Get cheeky with the Brazilian boy on the beach
SayHi Translate SayHi Translate - SayHi Translate is an interpreter in your pocket, designed with face-to-face communication in mind. Simply talk to your iPhone, iPod Touch, or iPad and hear your words back in different languages
Talk.to for iPhone/iPad 2.12. Talk.to is a free instant messenger which lets you chat with Facebook and Google Talk friends, and with people at your workplace using Pingpong
Word Lens Word Lens Instantly translate printed words from one language to another with your built-in video camera, in real time! Use Word Lens on vacation, business travel, and just for fun
Lingopal 44 LITE - talking phrasebook Lingopal 44 Lite is the lite version of Lingopal 44.
It's a fun iPhone application that gives you essential professionally translated phrases in 44 languages including audio.
Lingopal makes it easier to meet people from other cultures, have real conversations, and have a lot of fun along the way
Google Translate (iPhone) Google Translate (iPhone) - Translate words and phrases between more than 50 languages using Google Translate for iOS. For most languages, you can speak your phrases and hear the corresponding translations
Dictionary.com for iPad Dictionary.com for iPad - Carry a dictionary and thesaurus wherever you go with this easy to use app! View language reference content from trusted sources like Dictionary.com and Thesaurus.com right from your iPad
Dictionary.com - Dictionary and Thesaurus Dictionary.com - Dictionary and Thesaurus - The FREE Dictionary.com app delivers trusted reference content from Dictionary.com and Thesaurus.com, including over 2,000,000 words. It also features audio pronunciation and updated daily content