Evernote Food - lets you capture, share and relive your memorable meals. Whether you're eating at home, at a restaurant, or embarking on a culinary adventure, use Evernote Food to remember all of your delicious experiences.
Use Evernote Food to:
- Remember the food and meals you love.
- Snap and organize photos of your food, setting and fellow diners to make a beautiful photo essay of your meals.
- Add a title, your location, tags, captions and additional notes about the experience.
- Share meals with family and friends on Twitter and Facebook, or via old fashioned email.
- See related content from your Evernote account right inside the Evernote Food app.
- Browse through your meals or search for specific ones.
- Automatically sync to your Evernote account, where you can access your meal notes from any computer or mobile device.
Here are a few ideas to get you started:
- Capture each course of your meals, along with photos of family and friends.
- Document each step while preparing your favorite recipes.
- Record interesting ingredients, product labels, wines, menus and recipes you come across.
- Save food-related experiences while you're traveling and tasting new delicacies.
- Track your food intake for fitness and dieting.
Learn more: http://www.evernote.com/food
Follow Evernote Food on Twitter: twitter.com/evernote
What's New in This Release:
· iOS7 performance improvements
What's New in 2.3:
· Food Light: take better photos of the meals you want to remember using Evernote Food's new food light, optimized for low-light conditions. This new feature eliminates the need to settle for the grainy or washed out images created with a standard flash. Toggle the feature on/off from the camera screen in My Meals.
· Image Filters: a new collection of image filters created by the Evernote Food team to subtly enhance your photos and make your meals even more shareable. Tap your image thumbnails from the camera screen to apply filters in real-time, or apply filters to existing meals after the fact.
· Rotate Images: You can now rotate images to appear as you want them to in a My Meals note by choosing this option, located next to the image filters.
What's New in 2.2.4:
· Beautifully updated meal and restaurant note design in Evernote
· Featured seasonal recipes from your favorite blogs and sites
· Better recipe search
· Saved place icons in Places list lets you see other nearby restaurants on your wish list when creating a Meal
· Bug fixes & performance improvements
What's New in 1.2.3:
· Meals shared to Facebook now appear in the timeline with a large photo
· Shortened URLs when sharing to Twitter
· Significant Related Notes improvements
· Performance improvements
· Two languages added: Danish & Swedish
What's New in 1.2.2:
· Crash fixes
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 5.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 8.x (iPad), Apple iOS 8.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 8.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 9.x (iPad), Apple iOS 9.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 9.x (iPod Touch)
Bento Master Bento Master is a fun, easy to use application for planning and making authentic Japanese bento box lunches.
Have fun selecting and arranging different Japanese food items in your virtual bento box
BigOven (iPhone) BigOven (iPhone) - Take 250,000+ recipes (including your own) and your grocery list anywhere on your iPhone.
With over four million downloads, BigOven is one of the top iPhone food apps. This award-winning app was chosen as one of the "Best Apps for Foodies", "Best Apps for New Moms" and "Best App for Eating In" by well-known publications
Welsh Food Street Welcome to Food Street. Here you will find the world's most delicious and delectable recipes that will open up a whole new world of great food to you. You can browse recipes by category: Main Dishes, Soups, Desserts, New Tips, Take Notes and Pictures, a
170,000+ Recipes - BigOven (iPhone) 170,000+ Recipes - BigOven - Take 170,000+ recipes (including your own) and your grocery list anywhere on your iPhone.
With over four million downloads, BigOven is one of the top iPhone food apps
Strawberries Strawberries - think strawberry everything! From new takes on traditional favorites: shortcakes, cakes and pies, to more exotic dishes like strawberry salsas, strawberry dumplings, strawberries and scallops, strawberry ceviche – and the list goes on (and on)! There’s no end to the great ways people are serving up strawberries
8,500+ Drink & Cocktail Recipes Free Over 8,500 Drink & Cocktail recipes at the tap of your fingertips. Drink & Cocktail Recipes databases normally cost hundreds to thousands of dollars
Zagat (iPhone/iPad) Zagat (iPhone/iPad) is a universal app for the iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch
E Food Additives (iPhone) E Food Additives will help you find out what you always wanted to know about the controversial and dreaded food additives
Other Software by developer «Evernote»:
Evernote Evernote turns your phone into an extension of your brain.
This award-winning app lets you remember and recall anything that happens in your life. From notes to ideas to snapshots to recordings, put everything into Evernote and watch as it all instantly synchronizes from your phone to the Web to your PC