Hand & Wrist Pro III - gives users an in depth look and allows them to cut, zoom and rotate the hand & wrist. Hand & Wrist Pro III provides multiple cross sections (Sagittal, Coronal and Transverse) as well as the ability to cut away different layers revealing the muscles, blood vessels, nerves and connective tissue down to the skeleton.
This app's primary use is as a learning tool and can also be used as a fast and innovative reference tool by utilizing the index function which allows the user to select any pin in the application -- and the app will automatically find and identify it.
Additionally, this app is ideal for physicians, educators, or professionals in helping explain certain conditions, ailments and/or injuries.
· 360 degree, 3D horizontal rotation of the hand & wrist for Anterior, Lateral, Posterior, and Medial views - with a swipe of your finger.
· Multiple 3D cross sections (Sagittal, Coronal, and Transverse) and the ability to cut away different layers down to the bone.
· Each cross section shows muscle, nervous, vascular and skeletal systems with detailed information on each system - with the touch of a pin.
· 125 images of every nerve, muscle and vessel isolated.
· 47 animations highlighting muscle movement and joint function.
· 208 audio pronunciations - one for every label.
· Origin and Insertion points of each muscle mapped on to the bone.
· 2 types of Quizzes: Drag and Drop and Multi-choice.
· Draw on any screen image and then share it through email, Facebook or Twitter.
OTHER NEW FEATURES:
· Graphical Hints: On screen hints that can be turned on or off, for a complete understanding of all the app's features.
· Interface: Comprehensively built to allow for simple navigation.
· Mix layers: Make one layer semitransparent to compare against another layer.
· Public Notes: Post or browse through shared public notes.
· Double Tap to zoom: Zoom in to and identify any part of the hand & wrist by tapping on the screen.
· Customize Pins: Add your own pins and notes or add notes to existing pins.
· Customize the app: Use the Settings function to choose which pins appear within the app - customize to different levels, i.e. high school, nurses, doctors, etc...
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPad), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 8.x (iPad), Apple iOS 9.x (iPad)
Bright Futures Guidelines (iPhone) Bright Futures Guidelines (iPhone) - The practical approach that the Bright Futures Guidelines for Health Supervision of Infants, Children, and Adolescents delivers is combined with the authoritative AAP Guidelines for Health Supervision III that you've relied on for years
Current Essentials of Medicine (iPhone/iPad) Current Essentials of Medicine (iPhone/iPad) - The perfect quick reference on the wards and in the clinic! Current Essentials of Medicine is a practical, point-of-care pocket handbook that offers "nutshell" information on the diagnosis and treatment of more than 500 medical disorders seen in both primary care and hospital settings
Cancers Cancers - Cancer begins in your cells, which are the building blocks of your body. Normally, your body forms new cells as you need them, replacing old cells that die. Sometimes this process goes wrong. New cells grow even when you don't need them, and old cells don't die when they should.
These extra cells can form a mass called a tumor. Tumors can be benign or malignant
Hand and Wrist Pro III Hand & Wrist Pro III gives users an in depth look and allows them to cut, zoom and rotate the hand & wrist
Men's Health Men's Health - While the life-expectancy gap between men and women has decreased, it is no secret that men still need to pay more attention to their bodies. Several things work against men. They tend to smoke and drink more than women. They don't seek medical help as often as women. Some men define themselves by their work, which can add to stress
Bright Futures Guidelines Pocket Guide (iPhone) Bright Futures Guidelines Pocket Guide (iPhone) provides all the essentials in one easy reference. The Pocket Guide summarizes each visit - developmental observation, physical exam, medical screening, immunizations, and anticipatory guidance.
This Skyscape Trusted Resource is created in partnership with American Academy of Pediatrics. Editor Joseph F. Hagan Jr
Muscle System Pro II (NOVA Series) - iPad edition Muscle System Pro II (NOVA Series) - iPad edition is a cutting edge application built on our NOVA technology. It is a completely new app, but in recognition of our loyal customers we are providing this application as a free update to the previous original Muscle System Pro. Every detail has been re-designed from the photo-realistic 3D model to the quick navigation
Musculoskeletal System - Anatomy Quiz (Free) Musculoskeletal System - Anatomy Quiz (Free) - This is an extremely useful tool for anyone interested in or studying anatomy. The user is asked to identify superficial muscles and bones. In each quiz, twenty questions are chosen at random from a pool of questions. Each question is multi-choice with options chosen from a pool of possible answers
Musculoskeletal System - Anatomy Quiz Musculoskeletal System - Anatomy Quiz - This is an extremely useful tool for anyone interested in or studying anatomy. Identify over 200 superficial muscles and bones with two levels of question difficulty. The user can select to answer questions on Level 1, Level 2 or on both Levels. Twenty questions are chosen at random from a pool of over 200 questions
Skeletal System - (Original Series) - iPad edition Skeletal System - (Original Series) - iPad edition - Ideal for students and anyone interested in the human body and how it works. It has been designed for users with anywhere from a basic to advanced level of anatomical medical knowledge
iMuscle - (NOVA Series) - iPad edition iMuscle - (NOVA Series) - iPad edition is a sophisticated workout aid that can be taken anywhere. Use it to identify a body part or individual muscle by zooming into a 3-Dimensional human body with the musculature exposed. Then access all the exercises associated with the development / rehabilitation of that muscle
The Urogenital System - iPad edition The Urogenital System - iPad edition - This app has been designed specifically for the iPad. It is a must have application for anyone studying anatomy and is aimed at students with a basic to advanced level of anatomical medical knowledge
Musculoskeletal Anatomy Quiz - iPad edition Musculoskeletal Anatomy Quiz - iPad edition - This application has been designed specifically for the iPad. It is an extremely useful tool for anyone interested in or studying anatomy. Identify over 200 muscles and bone parts with two different levels of questions. The user can select to answer questions on Level 1, Level 2 or on both Levels