Calorie Counter by MyNetDiary - Free add-on for MyNetDiary.com - PAID online weight loss program.
Serious weight loss comes to the iPhone.
This free iPhone application complements MyNetDiary.com web site - the online food diary, with 88,000 foods, providing diet analysis, advanced charts, reports, export to Excel, and the comfort of a large screen and keyboard.
Both the iPhone application and the web site are always in perfect sync.
· Wonderfully easy and fast food entry. No other iPhone, web site, BlackBerry, or desktop application is even close.
· Huge 88,000 foods database covering US, UK, and Canada - accurate, up-to-date, and without duplicates. We continuously update the database let us know if something is missing!
· Two-way, instantaneous sync to the MyNetDiary web site.
· Rock-solid, professional implementation, no crushes.
· Nice and clean, ad-free web site.
· Customer support to answer your e-mails quickly and knowledgeably.
· Community Forum is supported by a registered dietitian.
· Internet connection is required to enter and save data in this version.
· Paid membership is required.
What's New in This Release:
· fixed barcode scanner
What's New in 3.54:
· Fixes barcode scanner.
· Other small improvements and fixes.
What's New in 3.50:
· Improved daily analysis.
· Food labels displayed for entered amount, show weight in grams.
· Mifflin equation for BMR.
· More foods picked up in Favorites.
· Entering vitamins in mg and mcg, food energy in kJ.
· Other improvements and bug fixes.
What's New in 3.30:
This is a maintenance release, addressing several issues in the app:
· rare issue with stuck keyboard.
· improved synchronization.
· more foods displayed in favorites.
· displaying correct "today" date.
· several other minor issues.
What's New in 3.20:
· Offline mode with streamlined food database - perfect for iPod Touch.
· Improved barcode scanner for iPhone4 and iPhone 3GS with iOS4.
· Support for multitasking and Retina display.
· Google Health link status.
· Exercise icons.
· Favorite exercises
· Many other improvements and bug fixes.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 4.0.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.0.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 8.x (iPad), Apple iOS 8.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 8.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 9.x (iPad), Apple iOS 9.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 9.x (iPod Touch), Apple iPhone OS 3.1.x, Apple iPhone OS 3.1.x (iPod Touch), Apple iPhone OS 3.2.x (iPad)
StretchPro StretchPro - Take a break and stretch! Don't sit in your office all day, let StretchPro remind you to get up and stretch. This elegantly-designed application provides video guided stretches to avoid the strain of sitting in an office chair all day
RunKeeper Pro RunKeeper uses the GPS technology found in the iPhone to track your fitness activity, giving you comparable results to an expensive GPS watch at a fraction of the cost
Nike BOOM Nike BOOM syncs your music to your dynamic training workouts, with your sport's most elite athletes and coaches motivating you along the way. First you choose your sport, then your type of training-such as intervals-then set the amount of time you have and the playlist you want to listen to
DailyBurn Tracker DailyBurn Tracker - This is the ONE app you need to manage your diet, fitness, and exercise. Finally a free application that combines world-class training plans with best-in-class food and calorie tracking. Fully backed by DailyBurn: the top fitness community on the web
Bootcamp Bootcamp - Looking to boost your strength? Improve muscle tone? Or maybe need help shedding unwanted Holiday pounds? Meet Bootcamp, your new personal trainer.
Bootcamp enables you to build your own circuit training workouts. Then it makes it easier to do them by letting you know when to switch from one exercise to the next
Full Fitness Full Fitness - We understand personal trainers can be costly, but changing your workout routine is essential for keeping your body from growing accustomed to the same old exercises. If anything, adding some variety keeps things interesting and enjoyable - making it more likely that you will stick with the program
Virtual Active Turn your cardio machine workout into an outdoor adventure
MySportTraining (iPhone) MySportTraining (iPhone) - To feel better, have more energy and live longer, look no further than regular, old-fashioned, sweat-inducing exercise. By introducing a moderate amount of exercise into your daily life, you can significantly improve your overall health, well-being and quality of life
AllSport GPS (iPhone) AllSport GPS - Easier to use and delivering more value and power than ever, AllSport GPS transforms your iPhone into a full-featured workout tracker and GPS-enabled trainer for road cycling, mountain biking, running, walking, and other sports and fitness activities.
Tracking workouts on your iPhone is as easy as Start, Sweat, Stop
Other Software by developer «4Technologies Corporation»:
Comments on Calorie Counter by MyNetDiary:
Comments not found
If you noted an error or download link is broken, please, report it via this page or use comments.
Please, select device to check if Calorie Counter by MyNetDiary supports it