miCoach Turn your iPhone into a personal coach. miCoach uses GPS and real-time voice coaching in your ear to pace you through easy to understand workout zones as you run. Choose a training plan tuned for your sport to build speed and endurance. Track and share your achievements with the app or at miCoach.com. Be Faster with miCoach!
· Syncs to miCoach.com to save and view detailed analysis of your workouts.
· Measures your distance, pace, calories burned, and elapsed time.
· Get daily planned workouts and coaching feedback delivered to your phone.
· Outdoor/indoor workout modes.
· Easy access to your music during your workout.
· Tracks your shoe usage with wear alerts.
· Highly customizable audible alerts.
What's New in This Release:
· The crash during the app start-up some users experienced after the last update has been fixed.
What's New in 2.2:
· Introduction of Run Score: Run Score rates workouts which are longer than 1.5km so you'll be able to compare your performance across different workouts and distances. Based on the Run Score, you'll get the training plan recommendations as well as predicted race time for 5K, 10K, Half-Marathon and Marathon.
· Auto-pause/resume of workouts if you stop running
· Maintenance & bug-fixing
What's New in 2.0.1:
· Added the possibility to start your miCoach Training from any other App.
What's New in 2.0.0:
· In addition to the extensive cardio training plans already available, this new release enables access to more than 400 strength & flexibility exercises, making miCoach one of the most complete coaching apps on the market! These workouts are delivered as complete plans, including video animations, directly to your phone. Step by step guidance shows you how to complete the exercises, what equipment you will need, and allows you to track sets, reps & weights lifted. Train with confidence with advice from the world's best coaches, as you build your strength and flexibility, to make you an even better athlete.
What's New in 1.1.4:
· miCoach has heart. Now you can monitor your heart rate as you train with miCoach CONNECT for iPod and iPhone, the latest addition to the miCoach family. Download the latest miCoach Mobile App, plug miCoach CONNECT for iPod and iPhone directly into your iPhone or iPod touch, secure your optional gear, choose your coaching method and start your work out. miCoach CONNECT for iPod and iPhone works perfectly with your Stride Sensor and Heart Rate Monitor, letting you manage your gear right from your fingertips. For more information on how miCoach CONNECT for iPod and iPhone works, or to find your local retailer, visit micoach.com/gear. Here you can also order miCoach CONNECT for iPod and iPhone.
What's New in 1.0.15:
· Supports iOS4 multitasking to allow running the app in the background.
· Revised music controls for iOS 4.2 compatibility.
· Automatically retrieve uploaded workout results for faster viewing.
· Improved error messaging and miscellaneous bug fixes
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 4.0.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 8.x (iPad), Apple iOS 8.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 9.x (iPad), Apple iOS 9.x (iPhone), Apple iPhone OS 3.1.x, Apple iPhone OS 3.2.x (iPad)
A+ Voice Pedometer A+ Voice Pedometer - We tried several pedometers available in the store and we noticed that most of them are not accurate. We worked really hard to develop the best possible algorithm to make sure that you will get the most from the application.
This application is the best for successful weight loss, average steps should be around 10K-15K
Lady Biz Lady Biz, we’ve all been there, ladies. You make the trek to your doctor’s office to tend to your female health and he wants to know when your last period or Pap smear was. Try as you might, you can’t remember for sure whether it was before or after that week your mother came to visit. No wait, it was the day the new sofa arrived
Gaiam TV for iPad Watch thousands of instructional yoga and fitness videos, as well as other content featured on the Gaiam TV network right on your iPad
iMuscle - (NOVA Series) - iPad edition iMuscle - (NOVA Series) - iPad edition is a sophisticated workout aid that can be taken anywhere. Use it to identify a body part or individual muscle by zooming into a 3-Dimensional human body with the musculature exposed. Then access all the exercises associated with the development / rehabilitation of that muscle
LIVESTRONG.COM Calorie Tracker for iPhone/iPad LIVESTRONG.COM Calorie Tracker for iPhone/iPad 3.0. - can help you reach your diet, weight loss and fitness goals by tracking your daily calories and exercise. Lose weight easily by setting your weight management goals and track your calories and progress with our comprehensive online food journal containing over 625,000 food and fitness items. Tracking works
FitSync FREE WORKOUTS
Searchable libraries of over 1600 exercises, videos, 400 workouts, 55 fitness programs, US/metric
Create your own exercises, workouts or multi-week plans
View exercise videos & instructions on your device
Schedule workouts and multi-week training programs
FitSync gives you the next best thing to a gym buddy..
Nike+ GPS Nike+ GPS application helps you get the most out of every run by tracking where you go and motivating you to take it further.
· Download it on the go and start running anywhere. With this app in hand, track every indoor and outdoor workout easily, without a sensor
AllSport GPS (iPhone) AllSport GPS - Easier to use and delivering more value and power than ever, AllSport GPS transforms your iPhone into a full-featured workout tracker and GPS-enabled trainer for road cycling, mountain biking, running, walking, and other sports and fitness activities.
Tracking workouts on your iPhone is as easy as Start, Sweat, Stop
Other Software by developer «adidas International»:
Comments on miCoach:
Comments not found
If you noted an error or download link is broken, please, report it via this page or use comments.
Please, select device to check if miCoach supports it