Infuse - Infuse is a stylish media player that supports the most popular video formats. With it, you can play MKV, MP4, AVI, WMV, M4V, MOV, FLV, OGM, OGV, ASF, 3GP, DVR-MS, WebM and WTV files in full HD and with Dolby Digital Plus surround sound without any conversion required. Also, you can stream movies via AirPlay and watch them directly on your Apple TV.
In addition, the program allows you to add your own SRT, SSA, SUB, DVDSub, PGS, XSUB, Timed Text, VobSubor DVB subtitles, or download them directly from within the app from the OpenSubtitles website. Infuse is also integrated with trakt.tv, enabling you to share what you are watching with other users, rate movies and post comments.
What's New in This Release:
· Improved access to TMDb API
· Improved movie title matching
· Improved reliability when connecting to D-Link and similar UPnP servers
What's New in 2.3:
· Connect with apps like Plex, XBMC, WMC, PS3 Media Server, and others to browse, stream, and download movies and TV shows right on your iPhone or iPad.
ALL-NEW GESTURE CONTROLS:
· Control video playback and settings like a pro by using these all-new, intuitive gesture controls.
· Play/pause - 2-finger tap
· Rewind - tap/drag left (longer drag = longer rw)
· Fast-forward - tap/drag right (longer drag = longer ff)
· Adjust volume - tap/drag up or down right side of screen
· Adjust brightness - tap/drag up or down left side of screen
· Adjust zoom level - double-tap
· Enjoy non-stop playback for TV episodes, and other videos. When one video finishes, the next will start automatically.
AND SO MUCH MORE:
· Refreshed styling in many areas
· Single movie folders are now displayed with cover art
· Visual indicators for downloaded files
· Smarter calculation of when videos are marked as 'watched'
· Better subtitle performance for some languages
· Ability to add...
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 7.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 8.x (iPad), Apple iOS 8.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 8.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 9.x (iPad), Apple iOS 9.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 9.x (iPod Touch)
SoundCloud (iPhone) The officialSoundCloud iPhone app lets you easily access, browse and listen to the sounds shared to you while you're on the road and away from your computer. The app also includes recording functionality that lets you capture any sound around you and instantly share them with your SoundCloud followers, your Facebook and Twitter friends
Ecoute Ecoute - Ecoute is an alternative music player, with a clean and elegant interface. By focusing on artworks instead of titles, the app tends to simplify the way you are browsing your library on iPhone and iPod Touch. It also handles simple gestures like swipes and long press in order to interact with your library way faster
Rhapsody (iPhone/iPad) Rhapsody (iPhone/iPad) - Rhapsody is a music service that allows you to access a catalog containing millions of full-length songs from anywhere on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch.
No matter where you are, you can instantly find old favorites or the newest releases, create the perfect playlist, or just relax and listen to commercial-free Rhapsody Radio
musiXmatch for iPhone musiXmatch for iPhone - musiXmatch lets you find and match lyrics to your favorite music tracks for free. With more than 6 million officially licensed lyrics localized in several languages, musiXmatch allows users to access the largest lyrics database in the world.
The app features a fully integrated music player, song tracker, and powerful lyrics search engine
MobileDJ Remote Jukebox control software which works with Barista Entertainment Digital Jukebox system which typically are in coffee shops, bars, or other venues
Groove: Smart Music Player Groove: Smart Music Player - Groove is a music player which helps you rediscover your music in new, interesting ways. It studies your listening habits and creates a wide variety of instant mixes like your own personal DJ. You will never have to manually create a playlist again.
With Groove, listening in the car is easier too