Canon Mobile Printing for iPhone/iPad - Canon Mobile Printing allows you to print files from your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch to compatible Canon printers via the local WiFi network. Supported content includes images, web pages, PDFs and other document files.
Supported printers include:
· imageRUNNER ADVANCE series
· Color imageRUNNER series
· imageRUNNER series
· Color imageCLASS series
· imageCLASS series
· i-SENSYS series
· LBP series
· Satera series
· Laser Shot series
· Quickly and easily set paper sizes
· Print up to 20 photos at one time
· Start the camera and print a photograph you have just taken
· Display and print web pages
· Link to a wide variety of applications and print files
· Configure detailed print settings such as color mode, number of pages, and 2-sided printing
· Automatically detect printers on a network, or search manually by specifying the IP address
· Store print data in multi-function printers and printers
What's New in This Release:
· Supports iPad Air and iPad mini Retina display models
· Supports iOS 7.1
· Supports PDF direct printing
· Supports the Secure Print function
· Supports the Department ID Management function
· Able to display in the app the optimum print settings according to the options attached to multi-function devices and printers
· User interface complies with iOS 7.x flat design
· Additional supported multi-function devices/printers
· Fixed minor bugs
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 5.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 8.x (iPad), Apple iOS 8.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 8.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 9.x (iPad), Apple iOS 9.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 9.x (iPod Touch)
Color Detector Color Detector - This application will let you "detect" ANY color out of more than 10 million options!
It works by simply placing the red square on the camera view in the position where you want to detect a color; it will automatically say the color out loud. As easy as that!
This application uses innovative TEXT TO SPEECH routines to say the color aloud
50Greatest Photographs of National Geographic 50 Greatest Photographs of National Geographic - National Geographic Magazine has searched its vast archives to find its most memorable photographs. This application brings National Geographic's 50 Greatest Photographs to life with the rich features and functionality of iPad
Night Shot Night Shot - Did you get trouble when taking picture under low light, especially at night or even with back light? Yes, your photo must be very dark and hard to see who is in the picture. The root issue is that iPhone Camera did not have Flash light built-in.
Now, we offer a application utility for you to having a soft Flash light inside iPhone Camera
Photo Folder Photo Folder - using Personalized Search Criteria such as Custom Folders, Keywords & Ratings.
ADD Photos, CREATE Folders and DROP IN!
Plus, Take Advantage of Photo Organizing Functions:
- Keywords - Use Existing or Create New Keywords to an Image's Metadata
- Change the Order of a Photo Slideshow
- Geocoding to View Where a Photo was Taken
TakeNotes Write, draw, hi-light, or type text on any document using an image or PDF file as the background
Nabit Nabit is a camera app that captures anything in motion, on the ground or in the air, by taking up to 5 isolated frames at lightning speed and arranging them into a single sequence shot.
Afterall, you only get one chance to catch a record-breaking trick or that you-had-to-be-there moment
HDR Foto HDR Foto - Thanks to HDR Foto, you no longer have to treat a balance between a blown-out sky or a nearly dark foreground. HDR Foto helps you create beautiful output image nearly instantly with great ease
Slideshow+ Slideshow+ - Photo Slideshow Director is a photo slideshow software that lets you use your iPhone to organize your digital photos and create eye-catching slideshow. It features lots of dynamic transition effects and can play on HDTV with Apple Digital AV adaptor and HDMI cable at hi-resolution of 1280x720
EOS Remote for iPhone EOS Remote for iPhone - EOS Remote allows you to remotely control compatible Canon SLR cameras from your iPhone via WiFi. With it, you can preview the camera's viewfinder on the screen of your mobile device, adjust focus and shooting values, and release the shutter