Foolproof Art Studio Free for iPad - Foolproof Art Studio is an easy to use oil painting app for iPad. It allows you to turn any photo into a real work of art in a matter of seconds.
The app takes into consideration your drawing speed, so you can paint fast to get a nice blur effect, and paint slowly for better detail. All your brush strokes are recorded, allowing you to replay the whole drawing session.
· Superfast touch response for optimal painting feeling.
· Painting speed controls expression.
· True multi-touch painting.
· Undo at any time.
· Save your session replays as movies.
· Save the complete project states for later reuse, preserving the animation.
· Enjoy the dynamic paint sounds following your slightest brush twist.
· Try out your paint on the handy little palette before using.
· Full retina display support.
· In this free version you are limited to using fresh camera shots and up to 3 images from your library as input images. Unlock to use images from your photo library, facebook albums, dropbox folders or iTunes file sharing.
What's New in This Release:
· Fully adapted to iOS 7
· Photo load limit removed! Instead ads and limited effects and backgrounds until unlocked.
· Many minor improvements
What's New in 1.7.2:
· Latest photos at the top in photo browser.
· Setting to disable Magic Lens.
· Facebook sharing using standard iOS dialog. (requires iOS 6)
· Improved stability on original iPad.
· Gain free photo loads by sharing on Facebook or Twitter!
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 5.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 8.x (iPad), Apple iOS 9.x (iPad)
NIR Color HD NIR Color is truly beautiful, surreal and will transform ordinary landscapes into something magical and ethereal
Pixlr-o-matic Pixlr-o-matic - Turn your photos into cool looking vintage images – editing is as easy as one, two, three.
With this fun and simple darkroom application, you can layer filters, lighting and borders to get that retro grunge look in three simple steps
B&W Camera Transform your photos into artistic black & white pictures
Photo Sweets Photo Sweets Turn your average photos into sweet images with Photo Sweets. Photo Sweets is a collection of filters to enhance the pictures you take. Soften and eliminate wrinkles from faces with the Skin Smoothing filter. Reduce image noise with the Noise Filter. Create vibrant color using the Set White Point filter. Give your images a sweet new look with Photo Sweets
XnView Photo Fx Editor XnView Photo Fx Editor - XnView Photo Fx is an easy-to-use photo editor for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. It allows you to quickly enhance your pictures with various effects and share them with friends and family
PhotoCurves PhotoCurves is one of the most powerful and flexible image editing tool available on the iPhone, essentially enabling you to create your own filters. Since photographers effectively paint with light, curves is central to their practice because it affects light's two primary influences: tones and contrast
Photo Effect Studio Photo Effect Studio - Let your inner Artist free, create unlimited photo effects and share your vision with the world!
The most popular FX Effect app in Mac App Store is now available for iPhone!
Snapseed Snapseed makes any photograph extraordinary and puts a fun high-quality photo experience right at your fingertips
Foolproof Art Studio for iPad Foolproof Art Studio for iPad - Foolproof Art Studio is an easy to use oil painting app for iPad. It allows you to turn any photo into a real work of art in a matter of seconds.
The app takes into consideration your drawing speed, so you can paint fast to get a nice blur effect, and paint slowly for better detail
PaintMee Lite HD for iPad PaintMee Lite HD for iPad - PaintMee turns your photos into high-quality oil paintings. With it, you can easily transform any picture into a real work of art in a matter of seconds.
Simply select an image from your photo library, experiment with the settings, and watch the painting evolve stroke by stroke, smoothly animated