Numbers has everything you need to organize data, perform calculations, and manage lists. And you can do it all with just a few taps. Start with one of the beautiful Apple-designed templates and add your own tables and charts. Use predefined styles for tables, charts, images, and text to customize the look of your spreadsheet. Intelligent keyboards make data entry easy - they're designed specifically for working with dates, formulas, text, or numbers. Perform simple or complex calculations with over 250 functions that let you create your own formulas using a dedicated function keyboard and built-in help. Forms make it easy to enter data in a table when you're on the go. And, in full-screen view, Numbers instantly summarizes selected data in different ways - by sum, average, min, max, and count. With a quick swipe, you can even see your data as a chart.
· Choose from 16 Apple-designed templates including Budget, Travel Planner, and Running Log.
· Organize your data with great-looking charts and tables.
· Use an intelligent keyboard designed to enter dates, formulas, text, or numbers.
· Assemble formulas with over 250 functions, including built-in help.
· Create a form from any table for quick data entry.
· Instantly summarize data in full-screen view or swipe to see a chart.
· Navigate your document with ease using tabs to jump from one sheet to another.
· Quickly add photos and videos from the Photos app with the Media Browser.
· Your documents are saved automatically every time you make a change.
· Use the Undo button to go back through your work - even the next time you open your document.
· View and edit existing documents by importing Numbers '09 or Microsoft Excel files from Mail attachments or the web.
· Share your work by exporting it to Numbers '09 or PDF and emailing it to a colleague. Or publish to iWork.com public beta.
· Transfer spreadsheets between your Mac or PC and your iPad using File Sharing in iTunes.
What's New in This Release:
· Universal app for iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch.
· New document manager to easily sort your documents and organize them into folders.
· Improved usability including Smart Zoom for viewing and editing data.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 8.x (iPad), Apple iOS 8.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 8.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 9.x (iPad), Apple iOS 9.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 9.x (iPod Touch)
PDF Converter for iPhone PDF Converter for iPhone - This application can convert PDF to JPEG, PNG, PDF and Zip file.
· Receive PDF from you mailbox.
· Import PDF from PDF Reader, GoodRead and other pdf apps.
· Convert PDF to JPEG , PNG , PDF & Zip file.
· Build in PDF Splitter with partial conversion: select specific page/ page range from each PDF file to convert
Quickoffice Pro for iPhone Quickoffice Pro for iPhone is the essential Microsoft Office productivity tool for your iPhone or iPod touch that offers an intuitive and easy-to-use interface for advanced editing of Word, Excel, and PowerPoint files with an integrated file management solution with convenient access to multiple cloud service providers including MobileMe, Dropbox, Google Docs, Box
Printer Pro Printer Pro is the application that lets you wirelessly print from the iPad. It can print directly to many Wi-Fi printers and to any printer attached to your Mac or PC via helper application installed on your computer.
Once installed, Printer Pro appears in the "Open In..." list on your device
WritePad WritePad is a unique text editing software that allows users to enter text utilizing advanced handwriting recognition software for cursive, print, or mixed handwriting styles on iPhone and iPod Touch devices.
To enter the text you can simply write with your finger on the iPhone screen in either landscape or portrait mode employing your own handwriting style
PDF Expert PDF Expert is a professional PDF viewer for iPhone and iPod Touch. Saving PDF email attachments, full text search, support for password protected documents, navigation through embedded PDF bookmarks, handling large PDF files are the most essential functions to mention.
With PDF Expert you can:
SAVE EMAIL ATTACHMENTS. INCLUDING PASSWORD PROTECTED ONES
NeoOffice Mobile The NeoOffice Mobile application provides a secure way for users to access their NeoOffice Mobile account securely from their iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
PrintDirect for iPad PrintDirect for iPad - PrintDirect allows you to set up your printer to print from your iPad. The app can print directly to most WiFi printers without additional software required. You can also print to all printers connected to your Mac or PC
Brother iPrint&Scan Brother iPrint&Scan is a free application that enables you to easily print and scan photos or documents from your iPhone, iPod touch or iPad on a Brother inkjet all-in-one printer using a local wireless network.
· Easy to use menu.
· Simple steps to print your favorite photos.
· Print photos directly from your iPhone camera
Open Word Processor for iPad Open Word Processor for iPad - Open Word Processor allows you to view, edit and create Microsoft Office 2007 and 2010 documents, OpenOffice Open Text Documents and LibreOffice text documents on your iPad.
Open Word Processor is a cloud-powered solution which works by hosting LibreOffice online and streaming the app directly to your device
Other Software by developer «Apple Inc.»:
iBooks iBooks is an amazing way to download and read books. iBooks includes the iBookstore, where you can download the latest best-selling books or your favorite classics – day or night. Browse your library on a beautiful bookshelf, tap a book to open it, flip through pages with a swipe or a tap, and bookmark or add notes to your favorite passages
Pages for iPad Pages is the most beautiful word processing app ever designed for a mobile device. Itís the application you know and love for the Mac, completely reworked from the ground up for iPad. Documents look stunning on the bright, vivid iPad display
Find My iPhone Find My iPhone - sign in with your member name and password (MobileMe subscription required) to locate your missing device on a map and have it display a message or play a sound. You can even remotely lock the device to protect your privacy, or wipe it to permanently delete all of your data if you think that it won’t be returned
WWDC WWDC - The WWDC 2011 app is your mobile guide to the Apple Worldwide Developers Conference. Access a range of conference information on-the-go from your iPhone or iPad
Podcasts for iPhone/iPad Podcasts for iPhone/iPad - Podcasts allows you to easily discover, subscribe to and play your favorite podcasts on your iOS device. Discover hundreds of thousands of free audio and video podcasts from the Podcasts Catalog, and play the most popular podcasts, organized by topic, with the Top Stations feature
WWDC 2013 Your mobile guide to the Apple Worldwide Developers Conference
iTunes - 12 Days of Christmas The 12 Days of Christmas app will allow you to download a free gift from iTunes every day from 26 December - 6 January directly from your iPad, iPhone or iPod touch
iPhoto iPhoto - With iPhoto for iOS, Apple brings Multi-Touch to photography in a breakthrough way. Browse, edit, and share your photos from your iPad or iPhone, like never before - all the powerful tools you need are at your fingertips. And with iCloud, you can share your experiences as stunning photo journals
Texas Hold'em Texas Hold'em - Play Texas Hold'em like a pro against realistic opponents or with your friends over a Wi-Fi Network