iBooks is an amazing way to download and read books. iBooks includes the iBookstore, where you can download the latest best-selling books or your favorite classics – day or night. Browse your library on a beautiful bookshelf, tap a book to open it, flip through pages with a swipe or a tap, and bookmark or add notes to your favorite passages.
· Enjoy a complimentary copy of the beautifully illustrated classic, Winnie-the-Pooh by A. A. Milne.
· Download many of your favorite books from the included iBookstore.
· Read a free sample of any book on the iBookstore before making it a part of your collection.
· Reorder your books on your bookshelf or browse them in a list sorted by title, author, or category.
· Easily adjust your screen brightness to find the perfect lighting for any environment.
· Change the font size and pick from six included type faces to make your books more comfortable to read.
· Find a word, character, or phrase anywhere in your book with the built-in search feature.
· Keep your bookmarks, notes, and your current page wirelessly in sync between iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch with the new automatic bookmark syncing feature.
· Quickly find a specific page using the page navigator at the bottom of every page.
· Read your books on white or sepia colored pages.
· Choose left or fully justified text layout from Settings.
· Highlight your favorite passages and add notes with the built-in bookmarking features.
· Add books in the industry-standard ePub electronic book format to iTunes and sync them to iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
· Add PDF documents to iBooks from Mail, or add them to iTunes and sync them to iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
· Use iBooks with the amazing accessibility features in iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch – such as speaking the words on a given page.
What's New in This Release:
· Experience fully illustrated books, from children's picture books to beautifully designed art books, available for download in the iBookstore.
· Organize your books and PDFs into personal Collections. Swipe left or right to jump between Collections.
· Print PDF documents and notes you've written in iBooks using AirPrint.
· iBooks now fits more words per page by automatically hyphenating text, available only on iOS 4.2 or later
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 4.0.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.0.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 8.x (iPad), Apple iOS 8.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 8.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 9.x (iPad), Apple iOS 9.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 9.x (iPod Touch), Apple iPhone OS 3.1.x, Apple iPhone OS 3.1.x (iPod Touch), Apple iPhone OS 3.2.x (iPad)
Google Books The Google Books application offers access to over 2 million Google eBooks on your iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad. Take your favorite books with you on the go
Ambling BookPlayer Lite (iPhone) Ambling BookPlayer Lite - The premium player for listening to audiobooks.
Download thousands of free audio books from AmblingBooks.com or purchase best selling mp3 audio book titles. Never lose your place in an audiobook again thanks to the undo/redo bookmarking system
PDF HD PDF HD - Read PDF documents, books and magazines like paper ones and even better. PDF HD lets you read large PDF files, highlight and bookmark favorite passages, navigate through links and table of contents, search phrases and copy & paste text
Sony Reader for iPhone/iPad Sony Reader for iPhone/iPad - Sony Reader allows you to read all your favorites books while on the go. Its intuitive user interface enables a book-like reading experience on your iOS device.
The app also gives you quick access to the Sony Reader Store, where you can see your ebook library and keep up to date with new releases
BookReader (iPhone) BookReader (iPhone) - BookReader is a beautiful way to bring your entire collection of e-books to your pocket. For the first time you can read digital books from your private collection like the paper ones. Just feel how natural is to read e-books with BookReader.
We've seen stylish and intuitive readers for the classics books, as well as for project Guttenberg collection
eBooks by Kobo HD EReading: anytime. anyplace. With Kobo eReading couldn't be easier. Choose from thousands of FREE classics and over 2 million best sellers at an affordable price, download the books you want and start reading right away!
Wikiweb Wikiweb is an innovative Wikipedia reader for iOS devices that visualizes the connections between articles
Other Software by developer «Apple Inc.»:
WWDC WWDC - The WWDC 2011 app is your mobile guide to the Apple Worldwide Developers Conference. Access a range of conference information on-the-go from your iPhone or iPad
GarageBand GarageBand turns your iPad into a collection of Touch Instruments and a full-featured recording studio — so you can make music anywhere you go. Use Multi-Touch gestures to play pianos, organs, guitars, drums, and basses on your iPad. They sound and play like their counterparts, but let you do things you could never do on a real instrument
Keynote Keynote has everything you need to create amazing presentations, including beautiful Apple-designed themes, custom graphic styles, and stunning animations and effects. Start quickly with a theme and add the slides you need with just a few taps, selecting any of eight slide masters
Remote Remote Control iTunes and Apple TV using your iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad over your Wi-Fi network. Choose playlists, songs, and albums as if you were right in front of your computer or Apple TV. From anywhere in your home change a song, pick a playlist or browse through your entire library
iTunes Festival Watch the iTunes Festival live on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch
Numbers for iPad Numbers has everything you need to organize data, perform calculations, and manage lists. And you can do it all with just a few taps. Start with one of the beautiful Apple-designed templates and add your own tables and charts. Use predefined styles for tables, charts, images, and text to customize the look of your spreadsheet
Numbers Numbers has everything you need to organize data, perform calculations, and manage lists. And you can do it all with just a few taps. Start with one of the beautiful Apple-designed templates and add your own tables and charts. Use predefined styles for tables, charts, images, and text to customize the look of your spreadsheet
WWDC 2013 Your mobile guide to the Apple Worldwide Developers Conference
Keynote for iPad Keynote has everything you need to create amazing presentations, including beautiful Apple-designed themes, custom graphic styles, and stunning animations and effects. Start quickly with a theme and add the slides you need with just a few taps, selecting any of eight slide masters