NOOK for iPhone/iPad - NOOK from Barnes & Noble lets you read anytime, anywhere on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch. The app gives you access to a wide selection of books, magazines and newspapers.
NOOK enhances the reading experience by allowing you to choose from various font sizes, turn pages with simple touch gestures, add bookmarks, and search for word meanings in the downloadable dictionary. In addition, you can view ePub and PDF files.
· Over 2.5 million books, magazines and newspapers
· Free samples of books and free trial subscriptions of newspapers and magazines
· Syncs the last page you've read across your NOOK devices and apps, so you can pick up right where you left off
· Adjustable font size lets you make the text as large as you want for more comfortable reading
· Multiple font types allow you to read in the typeface you like best
· Brightness control gives you easy legibility in any light
· Search inside the book, add notes, bookmarks and highlights, and get an in-app dictionary
· Customizable background and text colors, so you can use our themes or create your own
· Easily transfer EPUB and PDF files to read on NOOK for iPad and iPhone
What's New in This Release:
· Fixed crash while reading after resuming app
· Fixed white line issue on iOS 5 & 6 devices
· Additional bug fixes
What's New in 3.4.4:
· Compatible with iOS7
· Bug fixes
What's New in 3.4.2:
· Better organization for your book series
· Several enhancements and bug fixes
What's New in 3.2.1:
· Fixed issue for Pottermore books
· Several bug fixes
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 5.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 8.x (iPad), Apple iOS 8.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 8.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 9.x (iPad), Apple iOS 9.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 9.x (iPod Touch)
Audible (iPhone) Audible.com, the Internet’s premier provider of digital audiobooks and more, is now available on your iPhone and iPod Touch! This free app features the most comprehensive audiobook experience ever, including Wi-Fi delivery of your Audible.com library, access to the Audible.com mobile store, detailed listening stats, and much more
Subtext Subtext - Reading together is better—especially with access to the world’s largest collection of books! Subtext powers the first community in the pages of ebooks. With Subtext, you can engage in conversations with friends, authors and experts and access all types of information and multimedia—right in the margins of your books
Wikiweb Wikiweb is an innovative Wikipedia reader for iOS devices that visualizes the connections between articles
ReadDemon - PDF Reader ReadDemon - PDF Reader - Is your PDF collection massive? Then a basic PDF reader won't do the job.
1. Bulk copy your PDF collection through iTunes, no more networking hassles!
2. With smart title search, ReadDemon can sift through hundreds of PDF titles to find your file in seconds.
eBooks by Kobo HD EReading: anytime. anyplace. With Kobo eReading couldn't be easier. Choose from thousands of FREE classics and over 2 million best sellers at an affordable price, download the books you want and start reading right away!
PDF HD PDF HD - Read PDF documents, books and magazines like paper ones and even better. PDF HD lets you read large PDF files, highlight and bookmark favorite passages, navigate through links and table of contents, search phrases and copy & paste text
iBooks iBooks is an amazing way to download and read books. iBooks includes the iBookstore, where you can download the latest best-selling books or your favorite classics – day or night. Browse your library on a beautiful bookshelf, tap a book to open it, flip through pages with a swipe or a tap, and bookmark or add notes to your favorite passages
PAPERCUT PAPERCUT is an enhanced reading experience for iPad
Other Software by developer «Barnes & Noble»:
Comments on NOOK for iPhone/iPad:
Comments not found
If you noted an error or download link is broken, please, report it via this page or use comments.
Please, select device to check if NOOK for iPhone/iPad supports it