(Shazam)RED is a simple idea that transforms our collective power as shoppers into a financial force that helps those affected by AIDS in Africa. AIDS is treatable and preventable. It costs around $0.40 cents a day to purchase the two pills an individual with HIV needs to stay alive. To date, over 4 million people have been helped through Global Fund programs that (RED) supports.
(SHAZAM) RED gives you instant satisfaction when you want to know the song that is playing: simply point your device towards the music to learn more about the artist; buy the song immediately or simply share your discovery with your family and friends.
With (SHAZAM) RED you are contributing to a good cause and helping to make a positive difference to millions of lives.
Shazam is proud to be a (PRODUCT) RED Special Edition.
(SHAZAM) RED supports 1st & 2nd generation iPod touch (external microphone required). A note to iPod touch users: Shazam needs to hear the music sample, which means utilising a microphone (on the iPhone it's built in, on the iPod touch you can attach an Apple Stereo Headset which has a small microphone capsule). Hold the mic towards the music you wish to recognise and Shazam will do the rest!
· Get (RED) news: access the world of (RED) and learn more about our impact and check out other (RED) products and events.
· Share a music moment: send your Tags as a Tweet to your followers; to your mini-feed to appear on your Facebook page or even as a Postcard to friends who share your musical taste so they can add the tag to their own collection in Shazam, as well as preview and buy direct in iTunes.
· Track your music journey: see your Tag appear on Maps inside Shazam, along with your Tag history, to remind you where you were when you captured the moment.
· Learn more about the music: read track and album reviews and artist biographies, plus see other music from the same artist and view song lyrics.
· Get music recommendations: discover other music similar to the track you like, and enhance your music collection and knowledge.
· Find out what’s hot and popular: access Shazam music charts generated by millions of other users in your country and keep up to date with the music scene.
· Search music: easily find music by artist, album or track from over 8 million songs.
· Drive and Tag at the same time: dock to enter car mode to drive safely and still discover what’s playing on the radio.
· Personalise your Tags: capture the moment by taking and adding a photo or attach an existing picture. See your shots seamlessly added to your iPhone photo album.
· Store pending Tags: for when you don't have data connection, you can still capture the music moment. The untagged track can be sent later when you are back in WiFi or data coverage.
What's New in This Release:
· Minor Bug Fixes: Shazam Friends & LyricPlay.
What's New in 4.5.2:
· New: Shazam (RED) now has LyricPlay (US and CA only), where you can see synced lyrics as the music plays for over 25,000 of the most popular Shazam'd tracks. Sing-along or just find out the words you're curious about!
What's New in 3.3.3: Fixes:
· Improves stability.
· Corrects a fault where user’s default Shazam Charts are not being selected based on their country.
· VoiceOver support improved: fixed muting of voice.
· (BLOG) RED: Now you’ll find it in the Discover Tab
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 4.0.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.0.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 8.x (iPad), Apple iOS 8.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 8.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 9.x (iPad), Apple iOS 9.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 9.x (iPod Touch), Apple iPhone OS 3.1.x, Apple iPhone OS 3.1.x (iPod Touch), Apple iPhone OS 3.2.x (iPad)
djay LE for iPad Perform live or record mixes from wherever you are with this powerful DJ system featuring a realistic dual turntable interface
vokul vokul is the first 100% handsfree voice control application for your iOS device. With vokul, you can DJ music and podcasts, dictate text messages and emails, post to Facebook and Twitter, and call contacts in your address book - without pressing any buttons.
vokul is fast, accurate, and optimized to work in noisy environments, like your car
Air-Music Play music from your computer on your iPhone
Text'nDrive Text'nDrive - Eliminate the temptation of reading your emails while driving by listening to a voice that reads your messages in real time. No need to touch your phone!
Text’nDrive allows you to be a responsible driver and stay connected by reading your email messages to you as they are received
Selena Gomez & The Scene - Kiss & Tell - myRMX Selena Gomez & The Scene - Kiss & Tell - myRMX - Re-imagine, Remix and share two songs from Selena Gomez & The Scene's album "Kiss & Tell"
"I Won't Apologize"
"I Don't Miss You At All"
Remix - Save - Share - Remix ... It is easy - Just give it a try.
What's New in This Release:
· Updated for iOS 5
Text'nDrive Pro Text'nDrive Pro - eliminate the temptation to email while driving by listening to your email messages in real time and replying with your voice. No hands or typing required - just SPEAK!
Text’n Drive Pro allows you to be a responsible driver and stay connected by reading your email messages to you as they are received. To respond simply dictate your reply
Frederick Chopin - vocal etudes and preludes Frederick Chopin - vocal etudes and preludes - Study of vocal etudes and preludes of Frederick Chopin is a true challenge for a composer. Their performance is equally challengeable for a choir
Discreet Audio Recorder Professional audio recorder for everyone who needs a discreet tool always ready to start quickly
iReader Text to Speech iReader Text to Speech is an amazing application for your iPhone.
Text-to-speech (TTS) is a system which converts normal language text into speech.
You can use this application to read:
- Documents (such as spreadsheets, text and pdf files),
- Web pages and more.
- Possibilities are endless, you can select the text that you want
Other Software by developer «Shazam Entertainment»:
ShazamiD ShazamiD is the world's leading music recognition mobile application. ShazamiD enables users to find out what music is playing whenever and wherever they are
Shazam Encore Shazam Encore This premium version of Shazam-Encore, with a new design, layout and speed improvements has many additional features and unlimited tagging
Shazam for Android Shazam for Android is the quickest and easiest way to discover more about music. Just hold your phone up to the song to identify the track, buy it, check out the videos, get the lyrics, share it with friends – and more!
This sponsored promo App gives you unlimited tagging until Jan 1st 2012
Shazam Shazam is the world's leading music recognition mobile application. Shazam can identify music tracks, buy them, and share the tags with friends. You can also find out more about the artist.
· Identify music anywhere: from the radio, TV, film, or in a store by simply holding your iPhone towards the music and tapping "Tag"
Shazam Encore for Android Shazam Encore for Android - Hear a song you don't know? Shazam identifies it instantly. Unlimited, no Ads.
With Encore you can enjoy unlimited tagging and exclusive features including unlimited tagging, Play in Spotify and Recommendations; as well as all Shazam's features - identify a track, buy it, check out the video and lyrics, share with friends - and more