Autodesk SketchBook Express for iPad is a fun and intuitive drawing application. Get a taste of the SketchBook Pro experience with SketchBook Express.
Use professional-grade tools and brushes to create doodles, quick sketches or artwork on-the-go.
· Full Screen work space with support for any device orientation
· Canvas size: 1024x768 Multi-Touch Interface:
· Two finger pan & zoom navigation with 2500% zoom
· Three finger tap for controls
· Three finger swipe gestures for quick access High Quality Brushes and Tools:
· Professional-grade paint engine delivers smooth and precise brush strokes
· 15 preset brushes, including pencils, pens, markers and Fill Tool
· Draw styles for creating straight lines, rectangles, and circles
· 10 levels of undo and redo (Quick Access: three finger swipe left and right)
· Dynamic symmetric drawing Layers:
· 3 Layers allowing easy build up of a drawing
· Import layers from Photo Library
· Duplicate, Merge and Reorder Layers
· Move, scale, and rotate layers interactively using Multi-Touch
· Toggle visibility and adjust Layer Opacity Text:
· Create text with a variety of fonts, colors, sizes and placement. Colors:
· Color Wheel with HSB and RBG color space
· Eye-dropper color selection Gallery:
· Store and view work in progress
· Export to Photo Library
· Browse images in full-screen mode Stay Connected:
· Built-in SketchBook News panel for live info about Sketching events and announcements
· Visual help pages
What's New in This Release:
· New set-up behavior and Privacy Notice for U.S. users
· Updated support for Wacom Intuos Creative Stylus
· Bug fixes
What's New in 2.7.1:
· Corrected issues related to canvas size
What's New in 2.6.1:
· iOS6 compatibility
· Gallery now includes option to export to Twitter & Facebook
What's New in 2.5.2:
· This update fixes an issue that prevented properly functioning on iPads running iOS4
What's New in 2.5:
· Palm Rest
· Random Color option in Color Editor
· Changes to behavior of 'information' in toolbar
· Bug Fixes
What's New in 2.4:
· Fixed brush performance on new iPad
What's New in 2.2:
· Option to set iCloud as default location to save canvases
· Controls in Gallery to upload or download from iCloud
Cut, copy, and paste:
· From within the Layer Editor, cut or copy content from a layer to somewhere outside the app or paste content from elsewhere into a layer. If the content contains an alpha channel, it is respected.
· Smarter multi-touch reduces problems with accidental touches during drawing.
What's New in 2.0.1:
· Print is now an Export option
· Fixed a bug that could a in the Gallery when scrolling
· Notification in SketchBook Store when iPad setting are set to restrict in-App purchases
What's New in 1.1:
· With O Magazine's February 'Creative Challenge' drawing to an end, SketchBook O now becomes SketchBook Express.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPad), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 8.x (iPad), Apple iOS 9.x (iPad), Apple iPhone OS 3.2.x (iPad)
iGraffiti IGraffiti is a drawing and paint program to have fun and unlock the artist in you
Draw Something Free for iPhone/iPad Draw Something Free for iPhone/iPad - Play the Free version of Draw Something, the most popular social drawing and guessing game for iOS! Experience for yourself the laugh-out-loud game your friends are raving about!
· Play with Friends on Android and iPhone/iPad - Challenge friends on Facebook or Twitter, or be automatically partnered with new gaming buddies
Adam's Art - Finger Paint Coloring Book Adam's Art - Finger Paint Coloring Book - Adam's Art is a drawing and coloring program designed for kids. Not only can kids draw their own art, but they can also color over 50 coloring pages. When they are done, they can post the drawings on the fridge or save them in the iPhone's photo library
Procreate Procreate - Procreate turns your iPad into a fully-fledged sketchbook. Packed with a wide range of professional brushes and an advanced layering system, the app lets you create true works of art in no time.
Procreate is powered by the high-performance OpenGL ES 2.0 painting engine, Silica
Etch A Sketch Etch A Sketch. Re-live the classic drawing fun of Etch A Sketch on your iPhone or iPod Touch. Dazzle your friends with doodle masterpieces. With the multi-touch feature, use both knobs at once – just like the real Etch A Sketch
TypeDrawing for iPad TypeDrawing for iPad - TypeDrawing is really easy to use, but it is perfect for creating TYPOGRAPHY ART and UNIQUE WATERMARK over your photos. If you love typography, this poetic visual art app is absolutely yours.
Start by typing a sentence you want to say, and then just draw with your finger. This simple action leads you to make stunning typography arts and wallpapers
AutoCAD WS AutoCAD WS - View, edit, and share your DWG files with anyone, anywhere. AutoCAD WS mobile application enables you to work with AutoCAD drawings directly on your iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch.
Accurately annotate and revise drawings while you are on location in the field, in meetings, or out of the office
Autodesk 360 Mobile Autodesk 360 Mobile - Expedite the design review process by viewing and redlining design files in the field. Autodesk Design Review mobile app enables you to review Autodesk 2D and 3D design files directly on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
TinkerBox TinkerBox - If you can imagine it, you can build it with TinkerBox
TinkerBox is a fun, free-to-play physics puzzle game. While it is full of interesting science facts and teaches basic engineering concepts, TinkerBox is more than just educational!
Take the tools in your hands to explore your creativity and imagination with Invent mode
Autodesk ForceEffect Autodesk ForceEffect - Bring engineering to the point of the problem with Autodesk ForceEffect, an Autodesk Simulation mobile engineering app for analyzing design concepts in the field or in the office
SketchBook Pro for iPad SketchBook Pro for iPad is a professional-grade paint and drawing application. Using the same paint engine as its desktop counterpart, SketchBook Pro delivers a complete set of sketching & painting tools through a streamlined and intuitive user interface designed exclusively for the iPad experience
Pixlr-o-matic Pixlr-o-matic - Turn your photos into cool looking vintage images – editing is as easy as one, two, three.
With this fun and simple darkroom application, you can layer filters, lighting and borders to get that retro grunge look in three simple steps
SketchBook Pro for Android Tablets SketchBook Pro for Android Tablets - SketchBook Pro is a professional drawing app for Android tablets. Its intuitive user interface and powerful tools will allow you to quickly create digital sketches while on the go.
SketchBook Pro features many high-quality brushes including pencils and markers, layers, full screen mode, zoom, multi-touch support, and more