Skyfire Web Browser for iPhone is the ONLY WAY to enjoy millions of FLASH VIDEOS from the web on your iPhone or iPod Touch. Browse your favorite web sites and finally unlock the content that matters to you: funny clips, sports and news updates, the video link your friend sent you. Plus share your content easily with your network via Facebook and Twitter.
Skyfire's award winning technology already enables Flash content for millions of mobile users and is finally available on the iPhone. Our cloud computing platform translates videos from Flash into an iPhone-friendly format. We unlock millions of Flash videos for you that otherwise would not play on your iPhone or iPod Touch. It is a bit of engineering magic. Over 100,000 web sites supported, with more added every day.
• Flash VIDEOS are supported; Flash Games and Flash Apps are NOT supported.
• We do NOT SUPPORT ALL WEB SITES that use Flash Video. We are working hard at it, with millions of videos already supported. But we cannot guarantee that your favorite site is already on the list.
• For users outside USA: Your country's TV website may not work in Skyfire.
· Play millions of Flash videos - everyday, with no limits!
· All-new 'Skybar' toolbar gives one-click access to video and related content
· Be social: Share via Facebook and Twitter.
· Stay in touch: Unique Facebook 'Quickview' allows you to see your wall and feeds with one click.
· Standard browser elements: Tabs, search, sharing, bookmarks, history, etc.
· Video search, with safe search option helps you quickly find videos about your favorite topic
· 'Desktop' option loads pages as on a desktop browser, giving a greater selection of video (vs. mobile sites)
· Private Browsing option: Browse with no history and cookies left behind
· Click the 'Explore' button for related videos, news trends, photos and tweets!
What's New in This Release:
· Map Time - Skyfire now supports more map features relating to Google Maps & push to talk.
· Twitter Pop up issue has been eliminated
· Stuck in tab mode bug has been squashed
· A large number of minor bugs have been remedied
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 4.0.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.0.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 8.x (iPad), Apple iOS 8.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 8.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 9.x (iPad), Apple iOS 9.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 9.x (iPod Touch), Apple iPhone OS 3.1.x, Apple iPhone OS 3.1.x (iPod Touch), Apple iPhone OS 3.2.x (iPad)
Google Chrome (iPhone/iPad) Google Chrome (iPhone/iPad) - Chrome is a fast and easy to use web browser for iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad. It can sync your open tabs, bookmarks, passwords, and omnibox data from the Chrome browser installed on your computer to your iOS device.
· Search and navigate fast, directly from the same box. Choose from results that appear as you type
Dolphin Browser for iPhone Dolphin Browser for iPhone - Now, Dolphin Browser is on iPhone! Dolphin Browser, presented by Mobotap, is the most intelligent mobile web browser available that allows you to interact and engage with the web through your mobile device in the easiest, most intuitive way
Twonky Beam Browser Twonky Beam Browser - provides you with a simple and familiar way to browse, discover and enjoy Internet videos, music and photos with your tablet or phone and beam them to your TV or other media players on your home network
Photon Browser for iPhone Photon Browser for iPhone - Photon Browser is a versatile internet browser which enhances the web surfing experience on iPhone and iPod touch. Its most powerful feature is Flash support, allowing you to play Flash games, watch Flash video and browse Flash websites using its remote cloud browse mode
LastPass Tab Browser LastPass Tab Browser combines a full featured tab browser for the iPad with LastPass integration allowing you to use your existing accounts or create new ones with ease.
LastPass is the last password you'll have to remember. It provides a safe and convenient method of storing your passwords while ensuring you can access them on any device anywhere
Alpha Browser Alpha Browser is a full featured web browser including Download Manager, File Manager, and File Viewer. You can initiate and monitor a download, browse and view downloaded files, all without leaving the app! Files can be managed from within the app and shared outside of the app via Email, Built in HTTP Server, or via USB File Sharing (iOS 4.0 and newer)
Other Software by developer «Skyfire Labs»:
Skyfire Web Browser (iPhone) Skyfire is the ONLY WAY to enjoy millions of FLASH VIDEOS from the web on your iPhone or iPod Touch. Browse your favorite web sites and finally unlock the content that matters to you: funny clips, sports and news updates, the video link your friend sent you. Plus share your content easily with your network via Facebook and Twitter
Skyfire Skyfire is a free mobile web browser that allows you to experience the internet on your mobile phone exactly like on your PC. Now, you can use the full web from your mobile phone with unprecedented speed and simplicity without the typical restrictions and limitations that current 'mobile web' efforts offer. It's "The Web", not some mobile web
Skyfire Web Browser for iPad Skyfire is the browser that not only allows you to view Flash Videos on iOS, but provides as well the best integration of social features for a quicker, more informative and most of all fun internet experience
Skyfire VideoQ Skyfire VideoQ - Skyfire VideoQ is a new kind of App that lets you watch Flash Videos while browsing with Safari or any iPad/iPhone browser! Simply click the ‘Mail Link to this Page’ on any browser to email the video URL to your ‘Queue’ and open the App