Skyfire is the ONLY WAY to enjoy millions of FLASH VIDEOS from the web on your iPhone or iPod Touch. Browse your favorite web sites and finally unlock the content that matters to you: funny clips, sports and news updates, the video link your friend sent you. Plus share your content easily with your network via Facebook and Twitter.
Skyfire’s award winning technology already enables Flash content for millions of mobile users and is finally available on the iPhone. Our cloud computing platform translates videos from Flash into an iPhone-friendly format. We unlock millions of Flash videos for you that otherwise would not play on your iPhone or iPod Touch. It is a bit of engineering magic. Over 100,000 web sites supported, with more added every day.
• Flash VIDEO content is supported, but Flash Games and Apps are NOT supported (aren’t there enough games on iPhone already?)
• There is tremendous demand for Skyfire. Please be patient as all new users simultaneously use the service. Please try again a few hours later.
• Hulu NOT supported (they don’t allow it), but scores of other premium sites available
• Not all Flash video sites work universally. The list of supported sites grows daily (request new sites via Settings > Feedback menu)
• It may take 15-30 seconds for videos to load: Preparing goodness takes time…
• Skyfire is not optimized for the iPad.
· Play millions of Flash videos – everyday, with no limits!
· All-new ‘Skybar’ toolbar gives one-click access to video and related content
· Be social: Share via Facebook and Twitter.
· Stay in touch: Unique Facebook 'Quickview' allows you to see your wall and feeds with one click.
· Standard browser elements: Tabs, search, sharing, bookmarks, history, etc.
· Video search, with safe search option helps you quickly find videos about your favorite topic
· ‘Desktop’ option loads pages as on a desktop browser, giving a greater selection of video (vs. mobile sites)
· Private Browsing option: Browse with no history and cookies left behind
· Click the ‘Explore’ button for related videos, news trends, photos and tweets!
What's New in This Release:
· New: Twitter Quickview allows you to quickly peek into your Twitter stream while browsing
· New: Share to Twitter, GReader, Instapaper, Pinboard, Read It Later, Tumblr
· New: Open in new tab option (touch-&-hold a link)
· Improved Video coverage! Better coverage for sites that require log-in and for sites supporting HTML5. Check out your favorite site in ‘Desktop’ mode.
· Improved: Better cookie support. Thus more videos and sites will work.
· Improved: No retyping necessary when switching between mobile and desktop mode
· Improved: Bookmarking functions, including editing, renaming, etc
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 4.0.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.0.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 8.x (iPad), Apple iOS 8.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 8.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 9.x (iPad), Apple iOS 9.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 9.x (iPod Touch), Apple iPhone OS 3.1.x, Apple iPhone OS 3.1.x (iPod Touch), Apple iPhone OS 3.2.x (iPad)
iBrowse Free iBrowse Free You’re doing some research and you’ve hit the mother lode of resource links, or maybe you’re checking out restaurants in local search results. There are a lot of links to open and explore but it’ll take you ages to load all those different pages. Then, there’s the flipping from tab to tab and trying to read the tiny print
Diigo Browser Diigo Browser(formerly iChromy) brings the best of Chrome's interface, speed and Diigo's web annotation service to the iPad.
Tabs on Top:
· It's very easy to open, switch and close tabs.
· Type search keywords or URL in one box
wKiosk wKiosk Fullscreen web browser designed for internet kiosks. Compatible with the Mac version.
wKiosk is a web browser designed to present web-based content or run web applications in full screen mode. Mostly used for public access terminals in museums or libraries, wKiosk can also be installed in the office lobby of a company or an organization
360 Web Browser 360 Browser is a highly praised and recommended Browser and it is the Only Browser which offers Firefox Sync capabilities, Plugins, In-Built Media Player, Robust File Manager, Download Manager, Flash Playing Capability, Intelligent Tabbing, Crash-Restore
Arabic Browser for iPad Arabic Browser for iPad - Finally a BROWSER and KEYBOARD for all your ARABIC needs for the iPad!
This application supports landscape and portrait orientations.
You can use this keyboard to type in ARABIC. As you may know the iPad doesn't come with a native Arabic Keyboard
Maven Web Browser+ Maven Web Browser+ - Maven is a feature-rich web browser for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Its innovative interface allows you to do everything without moving up and down the finger busily. Everything can be accessed using your two thumbs
Other Software by developer «Skyfire Labs»:
Skyfire Skyfire is a free mobile web browser that allows you to experience the internet on your mobile phone exactly like on your PC. Now, you can use the full web from your mobile phone with unprecedented speed and simplicity without the typical restrictions and limitations that current 'mobile web' efforts offer. It's "The Web", not some mobile web
Skyfire Web Browser for iPhone Skyfire Web Browser for iPhone is the ONLY WAY to enjoy millions of FLASH VIDEOS from the web on your iPhone or iPod Touch. Browse your favorite web sites and finally unlock the content that matters to you: funny clips, sports and news updates, the video link your friend sent you. Plus share your content easily with your network via Facebook and Twitter
Skyfire VideoQ Skyfire VideoQ - Skyfire VideoQ is a new kind of App that lets you watch Flash Videos while browsing with Safari or any iPad/iPhone browser! Simply click the ‘Mail Link to this Page’ on any browser to email the video URL to your ‘Queue’ and open the App
Skyfire Web Browser for iPad Skyfire is the browser that not only allows you to view Flash Videos on iOS, but provides as well the best integration of social features for a quicker, more informative and most of all fun internet experience