TiVo for iPhone/iPad - TiVo DVR and non-TiVo DVR customers can get the TiVo experience in the palm of their hands with the FREE TiVo app - including Suddenlink and RCN Premiere DVRs. Turn your iPad or iPhone into command central for your TiVo DVR. Now you can search, browse, discover and share without ever interrupting the show you are watching. Quickly surface new content, view guides, schedule and manage recordings, get recommendations, or dig deeper into a particular actor's entire resume-all using intuitive, gesture-based interaction.
· Browse the channel guide without interrupting the show you're watching - View shows up to 14 days in advance
· Schedule TV show/movie recordings and ongoing (Season Pass) recordings
· Browse your recorded shows list and play a show from the App
· Find exactly what you want to watch - Search across TV, Netflix, Amazon Instant Video & Blockbuster -and see integrated results on Demand to find what you are looking for
· Explore cast and crew while watching a show
· Comment about what you're watching on Facebook or Twitter
· Use a TiVo remote control replica or our intuitive, gesture-based remote control
· Manage your ongoing (Season Pass) recordings and your To-Do List
· Delete and reprioritize recordings for your favorite shows
· Instantly schedule, search and browse for shows while you're away from home
· Start watching a show with the flick of a finger (iPad only)
What's New in This Release:
· New design for iOS7 (iOS5 & iOS6 are no longer supported for new features)
· New Facebook feed in "What To Watch"
· New YouTube video feeds in "What To Watch"
· Bug fixes
What's New in 3.2.4:
· New app icon
· New splash screen
· Metacritic movie ratings in What To Watch Now
· Bug fixes
What's New in 3.1.1:
· Added TiVo Sound Effects to the Player
· Resolved My Shows bug where the list of shows was not always in sync with the connected TiVo DVR
· Additional general bug fixing
What's New in 2.0.1:
· Bug fixes and performance enhancements
What's New in 1.9:
New features for iPad:
· Graphical full-screen Browse experience that makes it much faster and easier to find new shows and movies
· Collapsible folders
New features for iPhone:
· Added new retina images for iPhone displays
Other new features for both iPad and iPhone:
· Added "Keep Until I Delete" option for shows in My Shows
· Added recording options for shows set to record in the To Do List
· Create WishList for shows that aren't airing right now
· Added My Shows, To Do List, Season Pass manager capability in Away mode for Series4 DVRs
· Added To Do List/Season Pass manager capability for Series3 DVRs
· Make Away mode more resilient to network drops
· Can use app while Season Pass recordings are reprioritizing
· Added new icons to My Shows
· Add live TV padding notification when recording a live event on TV
· Added Facebook single sign-on for easier Facebook login
Multiple performance enhancements and bug fixes including:
· Guide scrolling ahead by days bug fixed
· Allow background music to continue playing while using the app
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 4.0.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.0.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 8.x (iPad), Apple iOS 8.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 8.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 9.x (iPad), Apple iOS 9.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 9.x (iPod Touch)
PowerPoint Keynote Remote for iPhone/iPad PowerPoint Keynote Remote for iPhone/iPad - PowerPoint Keynote Remote allows you to use your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch to remotely control presentations, running on your PC or Mac, over WiFi.
The app supports all versions of PowerPoint included in Microsoft Office and all Keynote versions included in Apple iWork
CF iViewer CommandFusion iViewer allows two way remote control of any hardware or software capable of TCP/IP and UDP communications, directly from your iPhone or iPod Touch.
One of the many functions iViewer can be used for is home automation
iTeleport: Jaadu VNC for iPhone / iPad Teleport yourself to your computer from anywhere in the world. With its intuitive and patent-pending interface, iTeleport gives you full control of your computer's mouse and keyboard, and provides a rich visual display of your computer screens, without any screen resolution limit
Samsung Remote Samsung Remote - This app turns your iPhone into a WiFi remote control for Samsung Smart TV. If both your iPhone and TV are connected to the same access point, your iPhone is linked with the TV automatically and you can use your iPhone like a general remote
Splashtop Touchpad Turn your iPhone or iPod touch into a wireless touchpad and keyboard for your PC or Mac!
Volume Tap Volume Tap is an incredibly easy to use app. Whether listening to music or radio in your car, at home or going to sleep, just tap anywhere on the screen to turn sound and display off. Another tap and it's back on. No more fumbling for the on/off controls. Much safer to use when driving and the most convenient way to turn on and off your iPad, iPod or iPhone
Connect to PC Connect to PC lets you access your Windows PC from your iPad at anytime!
Google TV Remote Google TV Remote - Turn your Apple iOS device into a fully functional Google TV remote! Use the mouse pad, arrow keys, and the full range of buttons. Allows you to turn the TV and AVR on/off so you can use this as the primary remote. Even search using your voice!
Works with all Google TV devices
EOS Remote for iPhone EOS Remote for iPhone - EOS Remote allows you to remotely control compatible Canon SLR cameras from your iPhone via WiFi. With it, you can preview the camera's viewfinder on the screen of your mobile device, adjust focus and shooting values, and release the shutter
VLC Remote VLC Remote lets you remotely control your VLC Media Player on your Mac or PC.
VLC is a great, free and popular media player that can handle almost any file format.
VLC Remote lets you sit back enjoy your movies and music while you control things from your easy chair
Other Software by developer «TiVo»:
Comments on TiVo for iPhone/iPad:
Comments not found
If you noted an error or download link is broken, please, report it via this page or use comments.
Please, select device to check if TiVo for iPhone/iPad supports it