TrueHDR Take better full-resolution pictures with your iPhone 4 or 3GS! TrueHDR expands the iPhone camera's limited dynamic range by automatically aligning and merging two photos taken at different exposures, with a result that has vivid colors and details in both bright and dark areas. You can also use TrueHDR to merge photos taken with another variable-exposure camera.
Use TrueHDR to unleash the potential of your iPhone (4 or 3GS) and create beautiful, full-resolution high dynamic range (HDR) pictures!
Have you taken pictures, only to find out that the clouds were washed out, making the sky look like a white haze? Or how about pictures where everything in the shadows looked like a dark blob with no details?
The problem with taking only one photo of a scene that has a large range from bright to dark is that you have to choose whether you want to capture the brighter or the darker areas.
With TrueHDR, you can get the best of both worlds - capturing the details of bright and dark areas and then merging them into a single photo.
TrueHDR allows you to take HDR pictures with your iPhone 4 or 3GS camera, or to create HDR pictures from images in your iPhone/iPod Touch photo library that were taken with an iPhone 4 or 3GS or another handheld camera with variable exposure settings.
TrueHDR guides you to either take or select two photos, each capturing a different range of brightness in a scene, and then generates one resulting photo that combines the best of both original images into a realistic-looking picture that is much closer to what your eyes originally saw.
· Now supports full resolution, including iPhone 4 camera (front and back)!
· Improved UI and support for iPhone 4 retina display
· New sharing features (Facebook, Twitter, email)
· Better image alignment, and more natural-looking results
· Auto-saving option for original pre-HDR photos
· Supports quick app switching - pick up from where you left off when you return
· In-app camera: capture your starting images without ever leaving the app (NOTE: only applies for iPhone 4 and 3GS, not iPhone 3)
· Photo albums integration: create an HDR photo using saved images
· No tripod necessary: We'll align the images and match up the details.
· Sophisticated computational photography algorithms: we use state of the art techniques behind the scenes
· Inspect your results: pinch, zoom and pan around in portrait or landscape to check out the results
· Detailed instructions page with videos: accessible within the app
What's New in This Release:
· Added sliders for you to adjust warmness, contrast, saturation, and brightness of the HDR image
· Added controls that let you apply the following effects to the HDR image: sepia, retro, xpro, mono, redshift, and vignetting
What's New in 2.2.2:
· Fixed crashes
· Greatly increased stability
What's New in 2.1:
· All new Natural mode - beautifully natural colors, less image noise, and faster!
· The previous style is not gone - you can still access it in the settings.
· iPod Touch 4G output has also been greatly improved.
· Natural mode uses new image processing techniques from the ground up
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 4.0.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.0.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 8.x (iPad), Apple iOS 8.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 8.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 9.x (iPad), Apple iOS 9.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 9.x (iPod Touch)
Funny Pic Maker Funny Pic Maker - Are You Sick of boring old photos? Want to do add some spice and some creative fun to the photos?
With Funny Pic Maker you can create some funny pictures of yourself, friends, or edit a photo from library and make it funny.
Make friends look like joker, make your bosses look like a devil. Give your enemy a big red nose or blood eyes
SpyderGallery SpyderGallery - If you could be a color, which one would you be? Whatever your choice, you want it to be accurate and true.
Apple iPad users who download the SpyderGallery app can enjoy color corrected viewing of their photos in the standard photo library albums. The application provides an easy-to-use calibration utility to create a custom color profile on their iPad
ActionShot ActionShot - Nabit is a camera app that captures anything in motion, on the ground or in the air, by taking up to 5 isolated frames at lightning speed and arranging them into a single sequence shot.
Afterall, you only get one chance to catch a record-breaking trick or that you-had-to-be-there moment
Color Detector Color Detector - This application will let you "detect" ANY color out of more than 10 million options!
It works by simply placing the red square on the camera view in the position where you want to detect a color; it will automatically say the color out loud. As easy as that!
This application uses innovative TEXT TO SPEECH routines to say the color aloud
Cover Photo Maker for Facebook Pro Cover Photo Maker for Facebook Pro - This app allows you to create unique and customized Facebook Cover Photos using your own pictures and personal messages. Add one or more photos and text to tell your story to everyone that visits your Facebook Timeline
Phonto Phonto - Phonto is a simple application that allows you to add text on images.
· More than 100 fonts are available.
· Text size is changeable.
· Text color and text's background color are changeable.
· Text is rotatable.
· Items (balloon) are available.
· Background image is changeable
Architect Envi The world's greatest buildings from the world's greatest modern architects, in your pocket! Architect Envi brings Web-based photos of the works of the great 20th and 21st century architects to your iPhone
Other Software by developer «Pictional»:
True HDR True HDR - Take better full-resolution pictures with your iPhone 4 or 3GS! TrueHDR expands the iPhone camera's limited dynamic range by automatically aligning and merging two photos taken at different exposures, with a result that has vivid colors and details in both bright and dark areas. You can also use TrueHDR to merge photos taken with another variable-exposure camera