Twonky Beam Browser - provides you with a simple and familiar way to browse, discover and enjoy Internet videos, music and photos with your tablet or phone and beam them to your TV or other media players on your home network.
When you visit your favorite websites, or discover new ones, Twonky Beam Browser will display a Twonky Beam button over the media files that you are able beam to your TV or sound system. The home page of Twonky Beam Browser contains links to popular websites with great content you can beam. If you navigate away from the home page, you can easily return to it by tapping the Twonky logo in the application. You can also create and manage bookmarks for any of your favorite sites within the app.
A simple tap of the screen will beam the chosen content to your selected player, such as your Airplay enabled, UPnP or DLNA certified device. The beaming mode in Twonky Beam Browser can be toggled on and off, allowing you to use the application to discover and enjoy content locally on your tablet or phone.
The most popular use for Twonky Beam Browser is for Internet video, however, it also works with audio and photos. You can beam podcasts or Internet radio stations to your networked sound system, or create a slideshow queue from your favorite photo-sharing site to send to your TV. You can also continue browsing the web, while you play beamed music on your connected audio player. It is always possible to continue browsing, either on the current site or another site, while your media plays on the device. You can also create playlists with a queue of multiple selections that will play continuously in the order you added them, or you can change the order and delete items from your queue.
Please note that the beaming functionality relies on the capabilities of the devices on your home network, as well as the media support provided by specific websites. Beaming does not work with Flash content.
· Enjoy a familiar browser experience for discovering and enjoying Internet video, music and photos
· Play the content locally on the mobile device or beam it to a player on your home network
· Seeing the Twonky Beam Button lets you quickly know when you can beam something
· Create and manage bookmarks for your favorite websites
· Quickly access recommended links to websites that contain content you can beam
· Play selected content to remote devices, while continuing to browse
· Create and manage a queue of content
What's New in This Release:
· Improved address bar (provides visual cue that address bar can also be used for entering Google search terms)
· Improved accessibility of side panels (configurable option to show buttons at the edge of the screen for accessing side panels)
· Automatically select "This Device" as the renderer when it is the only renderer available
· Improved reliability playing long DTCP-IP encrypted videos
· Resume playback automatically when interrupted by screen lock/unlock
· Added support for more languages (in addition to English and Japanese): French, Italian, German, Spanish, Chinese (simplified), and Chinese (traditional)
What's New in 3.1.0:
· Fixed a crash on launch reported by some users.
· Browse, beam, or play the media on your mobile device or on another media server in your home network
· Share media on your mobile device with other devices in your home network
· Browse and beam media contained in RSS feeds
· Integrated Beaming to Apple TV
· Support for Beaming to U-verse TV receivers
What's New in 2.0.3:
· UI improvements
· Tabbed browsing
What's New in 2.0.1:
· Bug fixes
What's New in 2.0.1:
· UI Improvements
· Tabbed Browsing
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 4.0.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.0.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 8.x (iPad), Apple iOS 8.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 8.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 9.x (iPad), Apple iOS 9.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 9.x (iPod Touch)
Late Browser Late Browser - This application is perfect for surfing the web during bedtime without waking up your partner! Simply adjust the "pseudo-brightness" control using the slider on the top of the screen!
Also, the web browser will browse any page without leaving a history
iChromy iChromy brings the best of Chrome's interface and speed to the iPad.
Tabs on Top:
· It's very easy to open, switch and close tabs.
· Type search keywords or URL in one box.
Extra space for the web content:
· The address bar will be hidden automatically when you scroll down the page, so you get the the extra space for web content
iBrowse Turn your iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad into a browser with flowing visual bookmarks and tabs, privacy, full screen display and more
xStand Fullscreen web browser designed for internet kiosks
Safagon A True Full Screen Web Browser with many advanced features
Dolphin Browser for iPad Dolphin Browser allows you to interact and engage with the web through your mobile device in the easiest, most intuitive way
Puffin Web Browser for iPhone/iPad Puffin Web Browser for iPhone/iPad - Puffin is a cloud accelerated internet browser that brings a desktop-like web surfing experience to tablets and smartphones. It renders the full versions of web pages quickly and reliably. It also supports Flash with excellent performance
iBrowse Free iBrowse Free You’re doing some research and you’ve hit the mother lode of resource links, or maybe you’re checking out restaurants in local search results. There are a lot of links to open and explore but it’ll take you ages to load all those different pages. Then, there’s the flipping from tab to tab and trying to read the tiny print
Other Software by developer «PacketVideo»:
PV Video PV Video is another MP4 video recorder and player for Series60 devices
Twonky Mobile Twonky Mobile - Twonky Mobile lets your iPhone become the ultimate remote control. Find media on your network, such as the music, photos and videos stored on your computer, and play them on your phone or beam them to your TV or other network-connected media player (e.g. DLNA, Airplay device)
Twonky Music Twonky Music incorporates the best features of multiple music apps into one easy to use experience. Play music from your personal collection, listen to a wide selection of ad-free genre-based radio stations and customize radio stations with your preferences
Twonky Mobile Twonky Mobile lets your iPhone become the ultimate remote control