VMware View - Client for iPad makes it easy to access your Windows virtual desktop from your iPad with the best possible user experience on the Local Area Network (LAN) or across a Wide Area Network (WAN).
IMPORTANT NOTE: VMware View 4.6 or later is required for the VMware View Client for iPad. Contact your IT department for further assistance.
WORK THE WAY YOU WANT TO:
· Work on your Windows based VMware View virtual desktop right from your iPad giving you on the go access from any location. Support for the PCoIP display protocol means your desktop is fast and responsive regardless of where you are.
BEST OF BOTH WORLDS:
· Feel right at home with support for native iPad gestures for quick and easy navigation around your desktop. Need to do something more complex? Call up the trackpad for better mouse targeting or the keyboard for efficient text input.
· Tightly integrated with the VMware View 4.6 release for simple setup and connectivity. Quickly reconnect to you desktop by selecting from the recent desktop list.
· The adaptive capabilities of the PCoIP protocol are optimized to deliver the best user experience even over low bandwidth and high latency connections.
SECURE FROM ANY LOCATION
· At your desk or away from the office you’re always secure. Access your View desktop over WiFi or 3G and with tight VMware View 4.6 integration your desktop is delivered securely to you wherever you are.
What's New in This Release:
· Support for the new iPad
· Updated look and feel
· Up to 2X better video playback performance
· Optimized for VMware View 5.1
· RADIUS two factor authentication with VMware View 5.1
· Save password option if administrator enables new VMware View 5.1 policy
· French, German, Spanish keyboard support with VMware View 5.1
· Direct Korean language input support with VMware View 5.1
· Touch in text fields brings up keyboard with VMware View 5.1
· Extended software keyboard keys no longer cover Start menu with external keyboards
· Bug fixes
What's New in 1.3.1:
· Connect iPad to up to 1080p (1920x1080) external displays and TVs and leverage Presentation Mode to view more of your View virtual desktop
· Support for virtual higher resolutions to scroll a larger screen resolution display on a smaller resolution screen
· Improvements to PCoIP bandwidth usage
· Numerous bug fixes
What's New in 1.2:
· Optimized for VMware View 5 with improved performance
· Support for iOS 5 including AirPlay
· Presentation Mode for use with external display and AirPlay
· Embedded RSA soft token simplifies login to desktop
· Background tasking to move between Windows and iOS apps
· Updated look and feel
· Integrated online help
· Buffered text input for multibyte text entry
· Now in French, German, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese
· Bug fixes
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPad), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 8.x (iPad), Apple iOS 9.x (iPad)
PCSim PC Simulator PCSim is a PC in your pocket. PCSim simulates a real-life PC, only smaller and at a fraction of the cost!
Clap Neon Lamp Clap Neon Lamp - Just clap and this lamp will turn ON/OFF accordingly.
Is your kid afraid of the dark? if yes this is your perfect solution, the possibilities are endless for this gadget.
We provide an amazing visual effect when it turns ON/OFF, similar to the one of NEON lights. Perfect to accommodate your eyes to the light gradually
TotalCross Virtual Machine TotalCross (totally cross-platform) is a mobile development platform for PDA and smartphones. Using the Java language it makes possible to develop portable applications to deploy in a wide range of market smartphones without any adaptation in the source code (“write once run anywhere” concept) since TotalCross virtual machine has been installed
Other Software by developer «VMware, Inc.»:
VMware View - Tech Preview VMware View for Android - Tech Preview VMware View Client for Android makes it easy to access your Windows virtual desktop from your Android with the best possible user experience on the Local Area Network (LAN) or across a Wide Area Network (WAN)
VMware View Client VMware View Client for iPad makes it easy to access your Windows virtual desktop from your iPad
VMware Horizon View Client VMware Horizon View Client - VMware View Client for iPad makes it easy to access your Windows virtual desktop from your iPad with the best possible user experience on the Local Area Network (LAN) or across a Wide Area Network (WAN)