3G Watchdog - 3G Watchdog.
Guarding you against costly Internet overages.
3G Watchdog data counter monitors your Mobile Internet (3G/Edge/GPRS) data usage, shows a status icon (green/orange/red) in the notif bar and a detailed report page. Widget (2 sizes). And much more!
- Should NOT be installed on SD card (run as service)
- DO NOT USE version 0.30.0, please UPGRADE to 0.30.1 or greater!
* KNOWN PROBLEMS:
- [June 2011] Inaccuracy reported on Samsung with Gingerbread 2.3.3. Modifications in 3G Watchdog 0.28.2 and 0.29.0 should have fixed (or at least reduced) the problem, your feed back on versions 0.28.2+ is welcome.
- [May 5, 2011] Large inaccuracy reported on Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1v and 10.1 with Honeycomb - this problem seems to affect other data counting applications as well (so it's probably caused by the tablet itself).
· Device support: Samsung Galaxy S4 and Grand Duos (GT-I9082), Samsung Captivate Glide "R" variant, Motorola RAZR i XT890, Nexus 7 tablet with 3G/4G.
What's New in 0.38.6:
· Lithuanian translation.
· Device support: Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830 C, and S5839i on Android 2.3.
What's New in 0.38.5:
· Device support: Asus PadFone 2, Motorola RAZR XT910, Samsung Galaxy Ace I, Sony Xperia ion LT28 LTE.
· FIXed tethered WiFi usage non identified as tethered usage on the LT15i w/ ICS.
· FIXed Wifi tethered usage not counted in global mobile usage on some devices (e.g. SGS2 and SGS3) when "use pre-froyo" is used and the tethered and non tethered Wifi interfaces are the same.
· Other minor fixes.
What's New in 0.38.4:
· Latvian translation (thanks to Viesturs Ruzans).
· Device support: some variants of Samsung Galaxy S3.
· Minor bug fixes
Like it? Share with your friends!
Supported operating systems:
Google Android 1.5, Google Android 1.6, Google Android 2.0, Google Android 2.1, Google Android 2.2, Google Android 2.3, Google Android 3.0, Google Android 3.1, Google Android 3.2, Google Android 4.0, Google Android 4.1, Google Android 4.2, Google Android 4.3, Google Android 4.4, Google Android 5.x, Google Android 6.x, Google Android 7.x
SnipR - Firefox Addon Server Network IP Resolver for Firefox Mobile (Fennec): Discover where-on-earth the hosts of the websites are, which you visit
Fing - Network Toolkit Enjoy the view of your network. Born from the ashes of Look@LAN Network Monitor, Fing is the ultimate toolkit for network management: * network discovery * service scan (TCP port scan)
Droid Wall Droid Wall - Android Firewall is a front-end application for the powerful iptables Linux firewall. It allows you to restrict which applications are permitted to access your data networks.
This is the perfect solution if you don't have an unlimited data plan, or just wants to see your battery lasting longer
GetBlue Use GetBlue to communicate with any TCP/IP or serial Bluetooth device connected to your Android smartphone.
GetBlue works like a simple TELNET application. Captured device data is displayed immediately. Manually entered data is sent to the device as required
Xender File Transfer Sharing Xender File Transfer Sharing - Need to transfer files between phones or between your phone and computer? Try Xender and experience the coolest all-in-one file transfer and sharing app! Xender transfers anything you want, from documents, music, pictures, to videos and apps, in an instant with a few taps
Learn Sqoop Sqoop is a tool designed to transfer data between Hadoop and relational database servers
Whois Lookup This is an Internet service that finds information about a domain name or IP address
Other Software by developer «Richard Gruet»:
3G Watchdog Pro 3G Watchdog Pro - 3G Watchdog Pro is a data traffic monitor for Android. It can help you prevent exceeding your plan's limits by monitoring and predicting usage of your 4G/3G/Edge/GPRS internet connection.
3G Watchdog Pro allows you to quickly see when you are approaching your plan's limits via a status icon in the notification bar and home screen widgets