MyPhoneExplorer - Connect your SonyEricsson phone via cable, bluetooth or infrared and you'll be surprised how easy and efficient you can manage your phone with this compact software. Since its first appearance MyPhoneExplorer evolved into the most popular freeware tool for SE-phones and is constantly extended by new features.
MyPhoneExplorer is basically compatible with all Phones from SonyEricsson except P800i, P900i and P910i. Besides this there exists a few Low-Cost-Phones (f.e. T200i) which does not have a PC-Interface. If you are using a Symbian-Phone from SE please note: Its needed to install the PC-Suite first and the connection with MyPhoneExplorer is only possible through USB-Cable.
· Adressbook - with direct sync to Outlook, Windows contacts, Thunderbird, GMail, Lotus Notes and Tobit David
· Organizer with calendarview and direct sync to Outlook, Sunbird, Thunderbird, Windows calendar(Vista), Rainlendar, Lotus Notes, Google, Tobit David and net shared calendars (WebDAV, FTP, local)
· SMS - archive, export, import, excessive messages,...
· Filebrowser with cachesystem to minimize datatransfer, automatic photosync...
· Set phoneclock based on atomtime
· and much more. f.e.: calllists, edit profiles, control phone, memorystatus, phonemonitor,...
What's New in This Release:
· Some serious bugs of version 1.8.3 fixed
What's New in 1.8.2:
Some changes for Android-based phones:
· Tasks and Notes including Sync (you'll get separate Apps on the phone)
· full remote control your phone through USB-Connection (ROOT not required!)
· Textinput: Allows to use your PC-Keyboard for typing text on your phone, works also through Bluetooth and WiFi
· supporting now all telephone-number types, its possible to use now also formatting-characters
· new fields for contacts (IM and anniversary)
· compatibility with Thunderbird 7
· new main icon
· call-duration is shown in call-lists
· contactaccount-filter in the sidebar
· calendar-GUI slightly polished
· MyPhoneExplorer Client will be launched automatically on Bluetooth-connection, for WiFi the client is also able to launch automatically (optional)
· sidebar gadget does work now also on 64bit environment
· some other smaller changes, many bugfixes
What's New in 1.81:
· WiFi-Connection can be protected with a optional PIN-Code
· possibility to enter the IP-Address manually to override network problems
· Access to Contact-Groups
· Contact-accounts and calendars are displayed
· Download installed apps through Backup-wizard
· fixed many bugs
What's New in 1.8.0:
· MyPhoneExplorer is now able to manage Android-Phones - and not only from SonyEricsson. This means there are many new supported models f.e. SonyEricsson X10, HTC Desire. Motorola Milestone, and much more.
Like it? Share with your friends!
Supported operating systems:
Google Android 1.6, Google Android 2.0, Google Android 2.1, Google Android 2.2, Google Android 2.3, Google Android 3.0, Google Android 3.1, Google Android 3.2, Google Android 4.0, Google Android 4.1, Google Android 4.2, Google Android 4.3, Google Android 4.4, Google Android 5.x, Google Android 6.x, Google Android 7.x
2X Client RDP/Remote Desktop Stay connected to your home or office with the 2X Client for RDP/Remote Desktop. The 2X Client for RDP/Remote Desktop gives you easy and secure remote access using RDP (Remote Desktop Protocol) wherever you are
myRemote myRemote - Simply the best remote control for Windows Media Center available for Android devices.
Download the Android application.
Download the Windows setup file and run the installer.
Right click the myRemote icon in the taskbar to find your Media IP number.
Type that IP number into the settings page and you are done
Cellbots Cellbots - Connect your Android phone to a robot over Bluetooth and drive it like an RC car or mount the phone to the robot as the brain. Supported robots are iRobot Create(R), LEGO(R) MINDSTORMS(S), VEX Pro(R), and Arduino based bots as seen on Cellbots
Mobo Daemon Mobo Daemon is an App that allows you to wirelessly manage your Android from your PC through Moborobo – an All-in-One Android Smartphone Management Tool on PC
WiFi Mouse Transform your smartphone into a remote-control device
VMware View - Tech Preview VMware View for Android - Tech Preview VMware View Client for Android makes it easy to access your Windows virtual desktop from your Android with the best possible user experience on the Local Area Network (LAN) or across a Wide Area Network (WAN)
DeskRoll Remote Desktop Have your computers at your finger tips: remote access is just a few taps away. Remotely access your business apps and important files, do troubleshooting and maintenance, help your friends and family
WIN - Remote WIN - Remote - This application is capable of remote controlling your Windows OS.
YOU NEED TO DOWNLOAD THE FREE WIN-REMOTE SERVICE!
You can find the service on banamalon.net
Quick install guide can be found on banamalon
Google Voice Search Google Voice Search - Quickly search your phone, the web, and nearby locations by speaking, instead of typing. Call your contacts, get directions, and control your mobile phone with Voice Actions
Other Software by developer «FJ Software Development»:
MyPhoneExplorer Connect your SonyEricsson phone via cable, bluetooth or infrared and you'll be surprised how easy and efficient you can manage your phone with this compact software. Since its first appearance MyPhoneExplorer evolved into the most popular freeware tool for SE-phones and is constantly extended by new features
iTunes/Winamp/MediaMonkey Controller iTunes/Winamp/MediaMonkey Controller - This PC application creates an new entry in your mobile phone menu (if the connection to the PC is active). With this additional menu you will be able to control iTunes, Winamp or MediaMonkey. Even the search for tracks is possible
K700 Remote Profiler With this app you can easy create/edit your remote profiles (*.hid) for SonyEricsson K700 and other phones