3G Watchdog - 3G Watchdog.
Guarding you against costly Internet overages.
3G Watchdog data counter monitors your Mobile Internet (3G/Edge/GPRS) data usage, shows a status icon (green/orange/red) in the notif bar and a detailed report page. Widget (2 sizes). And much more!
- Should NOT be installed on SD card (run as service)
- DO NOT USE version 0.30.0, please UPGRADE to 0.30.1 or greater!
* KNOWN PROBLEMS:
- [June 2011] Inaccuracy reported on Samsung with Gingerbread 2.3.3. Modifications in 3G Watchdog 0.28.2 and 0.29.0 should have fixed (or at least reduced) the problem, your feed back on versions 0.28.2+ is welcome.
- [May 5, 2011] Large inaccuracy reported on Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1v and 10.1 with Honeycomb - this problem seems to affect other data counting applications as well (so it's probably caused by the tablet itself).
· Device support: Samsung Galaxy S4 and Grand Duos (GT-I9082), Samsung Captivate Glide "R" variant, Motorola RAZR i XT890, Nexus 7 tablet with 3G/4G.
What's New in 0.38.6:
· Lithuanian translation.
· Device support: Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830 C, and S5839i on Android 2.3.
What's New in 0.38.5:
· Device support: Asus PadFone 2, Motorola RAZR XT910, Samsung Galaxy Ace I, Sony Xperia ion LT28 LTE.
· FIXed tethered WiFi usage non identified as tethered usage on the LT15i w/ ICS.
· FIXed Wifi tethered usage not counted in global mobile usage on some devices (e.g. SGS2 and SGS3) when "use pre-froyo" is used and the tethered and non tethered Wifi interfaces are the same.
· Other minor fixes.
What's New in 0.38.4:
· Latvian translation (thanks to Viesturs Ruzans).
· Device support: some variants of Samsung Galaxy S3.
· Minor bug fixes
Like it? Share with your friends!
Supported operating systems:
Google Android 1.5, Google Android 1.6, Google Android 2.0, Google Android 2.1, Google Android 2.2, Google Android 2.3, Google Android 3.0, Google Android 3.1, Google Android 3.2, Google Android 4.0, Google Android 4.1, Google Android 4.2, Google Android 4.3, Google Android 4.4, Google Android 5.x, Google Android 6.x, Google Android 7.x
AndFTP (your FTP client) Your FTP/SFTP clientAndFTP is a FTP, FTPS, SCP, SFTP client. It can manage several FTP configurations. It comes with both device and FTP file browser. It provides download, upload and share features with resume support
doo | Document Organizer & Scanner doo | Document Organizer & Scanner - doo is your document app. Connect and access all your local and cloud documents from services such as Google Drive, Dropbox, Evernote or your email accounts, eg with Gmail. Find any document in seconds with automatically generated intelligent tags
zaTelnet Light ZaTelnet Light is a Telnet client for Google Phone. It also emulates terminal VT100 (basically enough for working with Midnight Commander and others console programs).
A light protocol client, designed for network system administrators, end users and web designers, working with Unix/Linux/BSD systems
Whois Lookup This is an Internet service that finds information about a domain name or IP address
Show IP Add-on for Dolphin Browser HD Show IP Add-on for Dolphin Browser HD - View the IP address of the current page.
What's New in This Release:
· Fixed the overlap problem between text color and background color
· Changed the style of Color Splash
What's New in 1
telscript Telscript is a telnet server, which supports lua or python script
URLy - the URL sharer Multi-purpose URL sharer: Easily shorten URLs, upload files and send messages. URLy is a multi-purpose URL tool for sharing URLs. It comes with a lot of features, is highly customizable and very easy to use
Learn Sqoop Sqoop is a tool designed to transfer data between Hadoop and relational database servers
PdaNet Tablet (beta) This application allows you to share Internet from your Android phone to your Android tablet through Bluetooth. Please install this same app on both phone (server mode) and tablet (client mode), then follow instructions to connect. This beta uses a web-proxy solution
Other Software by developer «Richard Gruet»:
3G Watchdog Pro 3G Watchdog Pro - 3G Watchdog Pro is a data traffic monitor for Android. It can help you prevent exceeding your plan's limits by monitoring and predicting usage of your 4G/3G/Edge/GPRS internet connection.
3G Watchdog Pro allows you to quickly see when you are approaching your plan's limits via a status icon in the notification bar and home screen widgets