MyPhoneExplorer - Connect your SonyEricsson phone via cable, bluetooth or infrared and you'll be surprised how easy and efficient you can manage your phone with this compact software. Since its first appearance MyPhoneExplorer evolved into the most popular freeware tool for SE-phones and is constantly extended by new features.
MyPhoneExplorer is basically compatible with all Phones from SonyEricsson except P800i, P900i and P910i. Besides this there exists a few Low-Cost-Phones (f.e. T200i) which does not have a PC-Interface. If you are using a Symbian-Phone from SE please note: Its needed to install the PC-Suite first and the connection with MyPhoneExplorer is only possible through USB-Cable.
· Adressbook - with direct sync to Outlook, Windows contacts, Thunderbird, GMail, Lotus Notes and Tobit David
· Organizer with calendarview and direct sync to Outlook, Sunbird, Thunderbird, Windows calendar(Vista), Rainlendar, Lotus Notes, Google, Tobit David and net shared calendars (WebDAV, FTP, local)
· SMS - archive, export, import, excessive messages,...
· Filebrowser with cachesystem to minimize datatransfer, automatic photosync...
· Set phoneclock based on atomtime
· and much more. f.e.: calllists, edit profiles, control phone, memorystatus, phonemonitor,...
What's New in This Release:
· Some serious bugs of version 1.8.3 fixed
What's New in 1.8.2:
Some changes for Android-based phones:
· Tasks and Notes including Sync (you'll get separate Apps on the phone)
· full remote control your phone through USB-Connection (ROOT not required!)
· Textinput: Allows to use your PC-Keyboard for typing text on your phone, works also through Bluetooth and WiFi
· supporting now all telephone-number types, its possible to use now also formatting-characters
· new fields for contacts (IM and anniversary)
· compatibility with Thunderbird 7
· new main icon
· call-duration is shown in call-lists
· contactaccount-filter in the sidebar
· calendar-GUI slightly polished
· MyPhoneExplorer Client will be launched automatically on Bluetooth-connection, for WiFi the client is also able to launch automatically (optional)
· sidebar gadget does work now also on 64bit environment
· some other smaller changes, many bugfixes
What's New in 1.81:
· WiFi-Connection can be protected with a optional PIN-Code
· possibility to enter the IP-Address manually to override network problems
· Access to Contact-Groups
· Contact-accounts and calendars are displayed
· Download installed apps through Backup-wizard
· fixed many bugs
What's New in 1.8.0:
· MyPhoneExplorer is now able to manage Android-Phones - and not only from SonyEricsson. This means there are many new supported models f.e. SonyEricsson X10, HTC Desire. Motorola Milestone, and much more.
Like it? Share with your friends!
Supported operating systems:
Google Android 1.6, Google Android 2.0, Google Android 2.1, Google Android 2.2, Google Android 2.3, Google Android 3.0, Google Android 3.1, Google Android 3.2, Google Android 4.0, Google Android 4.1, Google Android 4.2, Google Android 4.3, Google Android 4.4, Google Android 5.x, Google Android 6.x, Google Android 7.x
Remotus Remotus is an application that connects an Android phone to a computer through a WIFI network, and allows the user to use the phone as a wireless mouse and keyboard.
Remotus is completely free and open source.
Make sure both your phone and computer are connected to the same WIFI network
GRemote Pro for Android GRemote Pro for Android is a software, that lets you to remotely control popular applications on your PC using PDA. It makes easy to access with one click even a very well hidden functions of almost every media software on the market. Controlling presentations, multimedia applications, watching TV on your PC, playing games have never been so easy
Tablet Remote Tablet Remote - Control an Android tablet or phone with another Android device.
Tablet Remote let you control an Android tablet or phone with another Android device.
You can send common input like "Back", "Home", "Menu" or "Search" to the tablet, control its volume and brightness and also type words
Androlirc Androlirc - This is a port of Lirc for the Android platform. It allows you to transform your Android device into an infrared remote control. It is a stripped down version that only supports audio output.
It was developed as a personal project, so this application is not supported by the official Lirc project
Mobile Mouse for Android Mobile Mouse for Android - Mobile Mouse turns your Android device into a wireless remote for your computer. The app can emulate a fully functional multi-touch trackpad, keyboard, media remote, as well as an accelerometer-based mouse that translates your hand motions into mouse movements on the screen
SonicHANDY SonicHANDY is an application that enables you to manage and operate multiple GSM mobile phones within a single application from the PC. Read and send messages with the comfort of a computer keyboard and screen. Manage, archive and backup all your contacts and messages - you won't loose a message or a contact ever again
IP Cam Viewer Basic IP Cam Viewer Basic - View and Control IP camera, DVR, NVR, webcam. SSL, H.264, Audio, Widget, cctv.
Awarded Best Software Award 2011 in Utilities category by Handster.
Remotely view and control your IP Camera, DVR, Network Video Recorder, CCTV or WebCam using this Android app for mobile and honeycomb tablet
ZoomX ZoomX is a software that matches WIFI cameras. The Live videos from the camera can be viewed via mobile phone app
Other Software by developer «FJ Software Development»:
MyPhoneExplorer Connect your SonyEricsson phone via cable, bluetooth or infrared and you'll be surprised how easy and efficient you can manage your phone with this compact software. Since its first appearance MyPhoneExplorer evolved into the most popular freeware tool for SE-phones and is constantly extended by new features
K700 Remote Profiler With this app you can easy create/edit your remote profiles (*.hid) for SonyEricsson K700 and other phones
iTunes/Winamp/MediaMonkey Controller iTunes/Winamp/MediaMonkey Controller - This PC application creates an new entry in your mobile phone menu (if the connection to the PC is active). With this additional menu you will be able to control iTunes, Winamp or MediaMonkey. Even the search for tracks is possible