Scriptish - Firefox Addon - Scriptish is a fork of Greasemonkey, offering:
· Everything Greasemonkey does (which is actually useful)
· Updating: User scripts can be updated in Scriptish using @updateURL
· Many new metadata @keys
· Many new additions to the GM_ API
· Superior Performance: A faster, cleaner code base which takes advantage of all that Firefox 4 has to offer
· Superior Security: Scriptish provides security features you won't find elsewhere
· Mobile: Supports Fennec
What's New in This Release:
· bug fixes for Nightly versions of Firefox (Screen shot, Scratchpad, and Error Console related issues)
· Using sandbox names now.
What's New in 0.1.6:
· bug fixes
What's New in 0.1.5:
· Supporting Firefox for mobile (a.k.a. Fennec) (#164)
· Web developers can no longer detect Scriptish by changing the location of a window (#469)
· The "Show Script Source" link will now reuse the original ".user.js" source tab, rather than creating a new one (#494)
· The Scratchpad "Save As User Script" command is now compatible with the new Orion editor (#495)
· If available, users will be prompted to use Scratchpad as the user script editor. This can be changed through Scriptish Options (#479, #497)
· Users will now be prompted for a new editor when extensions.scriptish.editor is invalid (previously threw an error) (#485)
· Added the extensions.scriptish.config.prettyPrint.enabled preference (#473)
· Fixed a bug with the user includes/excludes dialog (#481)
· Added a GM_notification fallback for OSX when Growl is not installed (#484)
· The metadata key @noframes is no longer ignored if a value is set (#496)
· Now really adding "zh-TW" (previously omitted from chrome.manifest)
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Google Android 2.0, Google Android 2.1, Google Android 2.2, Google Android 2.3, Google Android 3.0, Google Android 3.1, Google Android 3.2, Google Android 4.0, Google Android 4.1, Google Android 4.2, Google Android 4.3, Google Android 4.4, Google Android 5.x, Google Android 6.x, Google Android 7.x, Nokia Internet Tablet OS Maemo 5.0
Quit Fennec - Firefox Addon Quit Fennec - Firefox Addon - With this add-on, Fennec will quit when you press the "close" button on the last open tab.
The Android OS automatically pauses applications when they are in the background, and closes them when free memory is needed. So most users shouldn't need to "quit" applications in Android
Bookmarks to SD Add-on for Dolphin Browser HD Bookmarks to SD Add-on for Dolphin Browser HD - Backup and restore the bookmarks to your SD card.
Make your bookmarks available wherever you go.
Convenient for you to use other devices to scan.
What's New in This Release:
· Fix bugs
What's New in 2.0.4:
· Fixed Google account login failed issue.
What's New in 2.0
Favsites FavSites is essentially a quick launch tab browser application that allows you to load up to 5 tabs of your favourite websites. You can customize each tab to your liking to load your favourite local news site, tech news site, webmail or anything that you see fit.
· Ability to customize up to 5 sites to be displayed in the tabs (name can be customize too!)
Kayak Free Travel Assistant Kayak Free Travel Assistant-KAYAK connects you to the best travel search engine in the world. Find the right flight. Get the perfect hotel. If your flight is canceled, find a new one in a minute. Compare hundreds of travel sites at once
Mobile Tools - Firefox Addon Mobile Tools - Tools for working with web pages in Firefox Mobile. Use tools like Page Info to view details about the current web page or use Page Source to view the actual web page source. A Firebug Console API is also supported for helping to debug web pages on mobile devices
Show Image Title - Firefox Addon Show Image Title - Firefox Addon - This add-on lets Firefox Mobile display image tooltips (sometimes called "alt text"). Press and hold on an image, then choose "Show Title" from the context menu to see the text. It's useful for many web comics (like XKCD) that hide extra punchlines in the title text