Scriptish - Firefox Addon - Scriptish is a fork of Greasemonkey, offering:
· Everything Greasemonkey does (which is actually useful)
· Updating: User scripts can be updated in Scriptish using @updateURL
· Many new metadata @keys
· Many new additions to the GM_ API
· Superior Performance: A faster, cleaner code base which takes advantage of all that Firefox 4 has to offer
· Superior Security: Scriptish provides security features you won't find elsewhere
· Mobile: Supports Fennec
What's New in This Release:
· bug fixes for Nightly versions of Firefox (Screen shot, Scratchpad, and Error Console related issues)
· Using sandbox names now.
What's New in 0.1.6:
· bug fixes
What's New in 0.1.5:
· Supporting Firefox for mobile (a.k.a. Fennec) (#164)
· Web developers can no longer detect Scriptish by changing the location of a window (#469)
· The "Show Script Source" link will now reuse the original ".user.js" source tab, rather than creating a new one (#494)
· The Scratchpad "Save As User Script" command is now compatible with the new Orion editor (#495)
· If available, users will be prompted to use Scratchpad as the user script editor. This can be changed through Scriptish Options (#479, #497)
· Users will now be prompted for a new editor when extensions.scriptish.editor is invalid (previously threw an error) (#485)
· Added the extensions.scriptish.config.prettyPrint.enabled preference (#473)
· Fixed a bug with the user includes/excludes dialog (#481)
· Added a GM_notification fallback for OSX when Growl is not installed (#484)
· The metadata key @noframes is no longer ignored if a value is set (#496)
· Now really adding "zh-TW" (previously omitted from chrome.manifest)
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Google Android 2.0, Google Android 2.1, Google Android 2.2, Google Android 2.3, Google Android 3.0, Google Android 3.1, Google Android 3.2, Google Android 4.0, Google Android 4.1, Google Android 4.2, Google Android 4.3, Google Android 4.4, Google Android 5.x, Google Android 6.x, Google Android 7.x, Nokia Internet Tablet OS Maemo 5.0
Easy Reading - Firefox Addon Easy Reading - Firefox Addon - When text is too small to read, zoom in and text will reflow so that you can easily read your content on your screen.
What's New in This Release:
· Since this option is no longer exposed in the latest version of mobile Firefox, you can install this add-on to enable it instead
InstaFetch Lite 2.0 InstaFetch lets you save complete web pages to your mobile device for offline reading.It integrates with Instapaper - the best service to use, if you don't have time to read an article but want to read it later
Dell Mobile App Store Dell Mobile App Store - Stay on top of the hottest apps with the Dell Mobile App Store. It''''s a free app you can load to your device that allows you to easily buy and download the latest, best-in-class content over-the-air.
The app store offers easy access to great new products that will keep you organized, informed, or just plain entertained
Speed Dial Add-on for Dolphin Browser HD Speed Dial Add-on for Dolphin Browser HD - Quickly access your favorite sites.
· Save your current viewing page in Speed Dial
· 3x3 display makes your Favorite websites collection become cool
JoliToolbar - Firefox Addon JoliToolbar is extension adds an additional toolbar. Other extensions can put what they want into this toolbar, some buttons for example.
This toolbar can be displayed via a button in the right panel, or by CTRL+E shortcut key if the device has a keyboard. Then it disappears automatically after a short delay.
A lot of buttons can be inserted, this toolbar is scrollable
Other Software by developer «Erik Vold, Nils Maier, Greg Parris»:
Comments on Scriptish - Firefox Addon:
Comments not found
If you noted an error or download link is broken, please, report it via this page or use comments.
Scriptish - Firefox Addon is compatible with your device Asus Eee Pad Slider SL101