3G Watchdog - 3G Watchdog.
Guarding you against costly Internet overages.
3G Watchdog data counter monitors your Mobile Internet (3G/Edge/GPRS) data usage, shows a status icon (green/orange/red) in the notif bar and a detailed report page. Widget (2 sizes). And much more!
- Should NOT be installed on SD card (run as service)
- DO NOT USE version 0.30.0, please UPGRADE to 0.30.1 or greater!
* KNOWN PROBLEMS:
- [June 2011] Inaccuracy reported on Samsung with Gingerbread 2.3.3. Modifications in 3G Watchdog 0.28.2 and 0.29.0 should have fixed (or at least reduced) the problem, your feed back on versions 0.28.2+ is welcome.
- [May 5, 2011] Large inaccuracy reported on Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1v and 10.1 with Honeycomb - this problem seems to affect other data counting applications as well (so it's probably caused by the tablet itself).
· Device support: Samsung Galaxy S4 and Grand Duos (GT-I9082), Samsung Captivate Glide "R" variant, Motorola RAZR i XT890, Nexus 7 tablet with 3G/4G.
What's New in 0.38.6:
· Lithuanian translation.
· Device support: Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830 C, and S5839i on Android 2.3.
What's New in 0.38.5:
· Device support: Asus PadFone 2, Motorola RAZR XT910, Samsung Galaxy Ace I, Sony Xperia ion LT28 LTE.
· FIXed tethered WiFi usage non identified as tethered usage on the LT15i w/ ICS.
· FIXed Wifi tethered usage not counted in global mobile usage on some devices (e.g. SGS2 and SGS3) when "use pre-froyo" is used and the tethered and non tethered Wifi interfaces are the same.
· Other minor fixes.
What's New in 0.38.4:
· Latvian translation (thanks to Viesturs Ruzans).
· Device support: some variants of Samsung Galaxy S3.
· Minor bug fixes
Like it? Share with your friends!
Supported operating systems:
Google Android 1.5, Google Android 1.6, Google Android 2.0, Google Android 2.1, Google Android 2.2, Google Android 2.3, Google Android 3.0, Google Android 3.1, Google Android 3.2, Google Android 4.0, Google Android 4.1, Google Android 4.2, Google Android 4.3, Google Android 4.4, Google Android 5.x, Google Android 6.x, Google Android 7.x
whatismyip Show public IP address on android devices
SwiFTP SwiFTP is a FTP server that runs on the Android platform. It emphasizes simplicity, ease of use, and small size.
The goal of the project is to enable an Android phone to easily share files with computers or other devices over a wifi network. These computers only need to have an FTP client, which all computers do
Domain Whois Check Domain Whois Check is an useful tool for checking website whois information registrar, company details and ip number
SwiFTP FTP Server SwiFTP FTP Server is an open-source FTP server that allows you to connect to your phone over wifi or cellular/3g to upload and download files. Any FTP client can be used.
Version 1.24 adds some small features and fixes some minor bugs
Internet Speed Meter Internet Speed Meter - Internet Speed Meter is a battery-friendly app which displays your internet connection speed in the status bar and notification area.
The software keeps a log of data traffic for the last 30 days and shows separate statistics for mobile data and WiFi data
My IP tools My IP is a simple networking tool to see about your network information
Whois Lookup This is an Internet service that finds information about a domain name or IP address
OpenVPN Settings OpenVPN Settings is an Android application. Its purpose is to start, stop and monitor the state of OpenVPN tunnels in a style very similar to WiFi Settings application that comes with Android.
· UI similar to Wi-Fi settings;
· Restart tunnel when connectivity changes (e.g
Fing - Network Toolkit Enjoy the view of your network. Born from the ashes of Look@LAN Network Monitor, Fing is the ultimate toolkit for network management: * network discovery * service scan (TCP port scan)
3G Watchdog Pro 3G Watchdog Pro - 3G Watchdog Pro is a data traffic monitor for Android. It can help you prevent exceeding your plan's limits by monitoring and predicting usage of your 4G/3G/Edge/GPRS internet connection.
3G Watchdog Pro allows you to quickly see when you are approaching your plan's limits via a status icon in the notification bar and home screen widgets