BSPlayer - BSPlayer software for mobile is a nice audio and video player for devices running by Android OS. Some have used this player for desktops and laptops. The player has sufficient functionality for comfortable viewing of high-quality video on mobile devices.
Thanks to hardware acceleration in the presence of a sufficiently powerful device, the user can view high-definition video. Also, this application allows you to create playlists from the sheets, which is very convenient. The application supports the following formats: AVI, DivX, FLV, MKV, MOV, MPG, MTS, MP4, M4V, RMVB, WMV, 3GP, MP3.
What's New in This Release:
· added SMB host scan
· audio stream is now remembered when going to sleep
· if pop up video is active device is kept awake
· added support for Opus audio codec
· sleep timer now also works in background playback
· in some cases playback was not paused during incoming call, fixed
· fixed sorting in LAN mode
· some other bug fixes and changes
What's New in 1.8.148:
· new HW decoding mode for Nexus 10
· title for audio files is now properly updated when playing in background
· added exit application gesture
· added option to disable saving screen brightness
What's New in 1.7.146:
· display of meta tags in audio files
· better support for HLS m3u8 files
· VobSub/PGS subtitles are now scaled
· better support for more than one SD card/storage
· fixed seeking issues in files larger than 4GB
· added/updated translations for: French, Czech, German, Hebrew, Hungarian, Dutch, Slovenian, Turkish, Ukrainian languages
· some other bug fixes and improvements
What's New in 1.6.141:
· Android 4.2 Jelly Bean support
· all codecs are now integrated
· fixed seeking in TS files
· fixed double speed bug in some files
· added option to set timeout for LAN operations
· support for embedded VobSub/DVD and PGS subtitles
· added option to set number of recently played items
· fixed garbled audio with some files
· file opening can now be aborted
· added option to set timeout when to hide controls
· some other fixes/improvements
What's New in 1.5.136:
· workaround/fixed bug that was causing ANR (Application Not Responding) in some cases, when streaming from some media servers (Nexus Media Importer, BubbleUPnP...)
· context menu in Library was not always displayed, fixed
· added option to delete Play Queue
· updated YouTube streams format
Like it? Share with your friends!
Supported operating systems:
Google Android 2.2, Google Android 2.3, Google Android 3.0, Google Android 3.1, Google Android 3.2, Google Android 4.0, Google Android 4.1, Google Android 4.2, Google Android 4.3, Google Android 4.4, Google Android 5.x, Google Android 6.x, Google Android 7.x
SoundBest Music Player for Android SoundBest Music Player for Android - SoundBest is the only music player with the ability to match your hearing range. Its core technology is AF mode (Auto Fitting Mode), a personalized sound solution that extracts the user's hearing curve and converts it into an optimal equalizer setting value
MPlayer (Android) MPlayer - Port of the famous Linux media player MPlayer to Android.
Download subtitle file and extract to /sdcard for osd and subtitles.
· Support all subtitle format.
· Proper audio video sync.
· Uses libfaad2 and libmad for aac and mp3 decoding
ABC Music Online player with handy sorting own collections
Five Five is a streaming media framework designed to efficiently expose media hosted on your home PC via your cell phone's data connection. It does this by passively synchronizing meta data and actively streaming/caching the media itself
LCG Jukebox for Android LCG Jukebox for Android is a handy media player for Android. It can play MP3, AAC, FLAC and OGG music media files that are stored on your mobile phone, as well as using Internet stream (listen to online Internet radio).
LCG Jukebox can also search song lyrics or download Album art from the Internet
XMTV Player Award-winning media player that has the ability to play pretty much anything
PowerAMP Music Player (Trial) Powerful Music Player for Android PowerAMP is a powerful music player for Android. Key Features: - plays mp3, mp4/m4a (including alac), ogg, wma*, flac, wav, ape, wv, tta (* some wma pro files may require NEON support)
PocketPlay (Android) PocketPlay is an audio player for your Android-powered phone.
PocketPlay is designed to be as easy to use as possible, even without looking at the phone (e.g. while in your pocket )
It comes with only three big, friendly buttons while playing. "Down" will go to next track, while "up" will switch to the previous one
Maven music player: 3D sound Maven music player: 3D sound - is a good player with convenient music sorting according to the folders, it supports almost all music formats and offers high quality 3D sound of your favorite music compositions
Other Software by developer «AB Team»:
Comments on BSPlayer:
Date: 17 Aug 13
Date: 17 Aug 13
Very good quality
Date: 29 Jan 14
Date: 27 Jan 15
If you noted an error or download link is broken, please, report it via this page or use comments.
BSPlayer is compatible with your device Asus Eee Pad Transformer TF101G