MyPhoneExplorer - Connect your SonyEricsson phone via cable, bluetooth or infrared and you'll be surprised how easy and efficient you can manage your phone with this compact software. Since its first appearance MyPhoneExplorer evolved into the most popular freeware tool for SE-phones and is constantly extended by new features.
MyPhoneExplorer is basically compatible with all Phones from SonyEricsson except P800i, P900i and P910i. Besides this there exists a few Low-Cost-Phones (f.e. T200i) which does not have a PC-Interface. If you are using a Symbian-Phone from SE please note: Its needed to install the PC-Suite first and the connection with MyPhoneExplorer is only possible through USB-Cable.
· Adressbook - with direct sync to Outlook, Windows contacts, Thunderbird, GMail, Lotus Notes and Tobit David
· Organizer with calendarview and direct sync to Outlook, Sunbird, Thunderbird, Windows calendar(Vista), Rainlendar, Lotus Notes, Google, Tobit David and net shared calendars (WebDAV, FTP, local)
· SMS - archive, export, import, excessive messages,...
· Filebrowser with cachesystem to minimize datatransfer, automatic photosync...
· Set phoneclock based on atomtime
· and much more. f.e.: calllists, edit profiles, control phone, memorystatus, phonemonitor,...
What's New in This Release:
· Some serious bugs of version 1.8.3 fixed
What's New in 1.8.2:
Some changes for Android-based phones:
· Tasks and Notes including Sync (you'll get separate Apps on the phone)
· full remote control your phone through USB-Connection (ROOT not required!)
· Textinput: Allows to use your PC-Keyboard for typing text on your phone, works also through Bluetooth and WiFi
· supporting now all telephone-number types, its possible to use now also formatting-characters
· new fields for contacts (IM and anniversary)
· compatibility with Thunderbird 7
· new main icon
· call-duration is shown in call-lists
· contactaccount-filter in the sidebar
· calendar-GUI slightly polished
· MyPhoneExplorer Client will be launched automatically on Bluetooth-connection, for WiFi the client is also able to launch automatically (optional)
· sidebar gadget does work now also on 64bit environment
· some other smaller changes, many bugfixes
What's New in 1.81:
· WiFi-Connection can be protected with a optional PIN-Code
· possibility to enter the IP-Address manually to override network problems
· Access to Contact-Groups
· Contact-accounts and calendars are displayed
· Download installed apps through Backup-wizard
· fixed many bugs
What's New in 1.8.0:
· MyPhoneExplorer is now able to manage Android-Phones - and not only from SonyEricsson. This means there are many new supported models f.e. SonyEricsson X10, HTC Desire. Motorola Milestone, and much more.
Like it? Share with your friends!
Supported operating systems:
Google Android 1.6, Google Android 2.0, Google Android 2.1, Google Android 2.2, Google Android 2.3, Google Android 3.0, Google Android 3.1, Google Android 3.2, Google Android 4.0, Google Android 4.1, Google Android 4.2, Google Android 4.3, Google Android 4.4, Google Android 5.x, Google Android 6.x, Google Android 7.x
PPSSPP Gold PPSSPP Gold - Play PSP games on your Android device, at high definition with extra features!
PPSSPP is the best, original and only PSP* emulator for Android
STB Emulator STB Emulator - IPTV Set-Top-Box Emulator wiki: http://wiki.stbemu.com Supports emulation of Mag200/254/250 & AuraHD. Not all functions are emulated now but I'm working on it. =========== WARNING! This app is designed to be used by experienced users
phoneME Feature (Android) PhoneME is an implementation of the phoneME open source Java ME application platform for Android devices
Wind OS Wind OS app is almost like the real Windows on your phone. The app will let you feel a Windows atmosphere in your phone: you will hear noise of the cooler and see the classic Windows desktop screen. With Wind OS you will also have a notepad for text editing, a browser for surfing and, of course, a Minesweeper for fun
aDOSBox DosBox Android Port.
What's New in This Release:
· Add dynamic settings for some DOSBox parameters
ZXAndroid ZXAndroid Sinclair ZX Spectrum emulator for Android phones. Uses JZX source code for Z80 emulation, hardware layer adapted for Android. Please note that this is a work in progress project far from being finished
SWKey - Button Savior SWKey - Brings up a side panel with "soft keys" for menu, back, search, etc. for Android devices that do not have all the hardware buttons.
What's New in This Release:
· Option to use native Android recent task dialog on long press home key
· Various issues related to hide on click
ZXdroid ZXdroid A ZX Spectrum emulator for the Android platform based on FUSE.
· Accurate Spectrum 16K, 48K, 128K, +2, +2A and +3 emulation.
· Working +3e, SE, TC2048, TC2068, TS2068, Pentagon 128, Pentagon 512, Pentagon 1024 and Scorpion ZS 256 emulation.
· Runs at true Speccy speed on any device you're likely to try it on
Other Software by developer «FJ Software Development»:
K700 Remote Profiler With this app you can easy create/edit your remote profiles (*.hid) for SonyEricsson K700 and other phones
iTunes/Winamp/MediaMonkey Controller iTunes/Winamp/MediaMonkey Controller - This PC application creates an new entry in your mobile phone menu (if the connection to the PC is active). With this additional menu you will be able to control iTunes, Winamp or MediaMonkey. Even the search for tracks is possible
MyPhoneExplorer Connect your SonyEricsson phone via cable, bluetooth or infrared and you'll be surprised how easy and efficient you can manage your phone with this compact software. Since its first appearance MyPhoneExplorer evolved into the most popular freeware tool for SE-phones and is constantly extended by new features